Act Two: The First Link

Revenge is a confession of pain

 

OST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVhrdDkzGLA

 

Speaker: Ladies and Gentelmen, We arrived safetly to Seoul…

Mia opened her eyes at this statement

“OMG I slept all the way! I shouldn’t have gone to the farewell party…I souldn’ve!”

She took her mirror and checked herself out and mostly shouted: “OMG I’m a mess!”

She turned around and found herself the last one still in the plane, then hurried outside…

 

In the airport, Kyunhyun and Yesung and Donghae were foolish enough to follow Eunhyuk in his weird thinking to get out of his boring day..

They were practically disguised to not be spotted by the crowd in the airport..

“Really Hyuk jae, we are the dumbs that were following, we should get back before we get noticed” growned Yesung

“Shut, they are getting out!” said Eunhyuk clapping happily his hands

They gathered closer one to the other…

Kyun: “Omo! The y blonde girl, do you think it’s her?”

“Ya, she has Korean blood…” said yesung annoyed

“We can dream about it!”

“OMG, not this One…She’s too…” shouted eunhyuk

“FAT! Just split it!” smiled Kyu

 

And then a girl struggling with her suitcases appeared, struggling with her long chestnut colored hair, her sunglasses…She was a Mess!

Eunhyuk started titling his head, and saw her:  It’s HER!

“Euuuh, we can’t see anything!” said Kyu while jumping to see her behind the crowd and her huuuge suitcases

“She really needs help!” a worried Yesung said

“We’re here just to watch, we can’t be spotted!” reminded Eunhyuk

Donghae: Now, that we’ve seen her, let’s go!

Eunhyuk: We haven’t seen anything! Just one thing she’s tall!

Kyun: Euuuh guys, some girls are eying us, let’s go!

Yesung: Let’s go!

 

When they were about to go, donghae turned for the last time to see her, at that time she paused, dropped her suitcases, stretched her arms, breathed loudly and lifted her sunglasses and smiled…

Donghae paused, it was that girl!!

He can’t forget these eyes!

The girl he met in the most depressing day of his life!

 

* Flashback*

OST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_M1r5eaL2A

Donghae couldn’t leave the grave of his father, he has just been buried, he felt like if he leave him he will really be dead, everybody after the funeral tried to make him go back to his house, but failed!

He was sitting there, lifelessly , staring at the grave…

Suddenly, the rain started falling, no pouring, but he wasn’t moving an inch…

The rain was falling harder, but he wasn’t going to move…

 

He then started crying silently, the rain was his father’s tears, he couldn’t see him before he die, because of that ing schedule…

He cried because he couldn’t tell his father that he’ll sing another song..

That the guys are taking good care of him..

That he will help his family out of misery

That ….he….love….him!

He closed his eyes and continued crying even harder…

 

Then he couldn’t fell the rain pouring on him, but he still could hear it. He slowly lifted his head and saw that an umbrella was blocking the rain, her then turned to see an angel, he thought at the first sight, then straightened himself, and saw a tall sweet girl, weakly smiling the umbrella on her right hand and a flower bouquet on her left.

He sat up, and started eying the girl

She smiled, read the name in the grave and said: So Mr Lee is my father’s new neighbor?

Donghae was weirdly eying her…

 

She pointed the grave next to donghae’s father grave: This Jang Kyu Ho, My father…He started to fell lonely these days….Mr Lee will be his new friend, don’t you think so??My father loves playing Go Stop, and your father??

Donghae was looking at the weird, no, crazy girl…

He sighed and then turned back to his initial position ignoring the girl beside him…

She smiled, then put the bouquet on donghae’s father grave…

 

And started: Mister Lee, I’m Jang’s daughter, this bouquet was for my father, he will feel sad…

She pouted then continued: But I’m giving it to you so you can take care of my father for me, he is a little bit lonely, so would u play go stop with him??

She made a move like she was listening to what he was saying , smiled and continued: Nééé Ahjussi, he will do what will entertain you too, just look after one another, Né? He will show you around heaven, he’s there for some time! He is a great sunbae…

Donghae found himself smiling at this foolish girl talking…

She then got up, and came by him and whispered: We better go, we need to let them  speak comfortably around the bottle of soju I brought to my father!

He looked at her, she was smiling, and god her smile was taking his breath away, she wasn’t the usual Korean he would see…

He found himself getting up, and walking beside her to the exit of the cemetery..

 

When they arrived to the exit, she found a black car waiting for her…

She turned to donghae gave him the umbrella and told him: Don’t worry, he’s probably playing now with my father, he is pretty persuasive…

She winked, then looked for something in her bag, when she found it she gave it to Donghae: It’s an energizing drink, you’ll need it to be strong for your family

He hesitated, she smiled and said: I haven’t heard a word from you, you seem to be the shy type….Your father told me to take care for you-at least this minutes- as a condition to play with my father, so don’t …

He suddenly hugged her, and started crying loudly, he couldn’t think straight, but this stranger could be the one that would understand him better, even if she hasn’t said anything, she was just tapping his back, he could feel that she understood him, and he felt the sadness in her heart too..

10 minutes later, he let go of her, she smiled : Ok, Mister Lee’s Son, get hold of yourself and be strong for your family and your future…I have to go now, a plane to catch! See you…Someday..

 

She hoped in the car that was waiting for her, when she was taking off, then donghae spoke for the first time: What’s your name..

She smiled: Finally, I heard your voice….Call me Mister Jang’s Daughter….

And then she faded away…Like a dream

 

At this time, another car came, and he saw his hyung….

Leeteuk pleading eyes and voice: Donghae-aa, I couldn’t stand leaving you here…Please come with me!

Donghae nodded….While in the car he asked leeteuk: Hyung do you believe in angels??

“I do, they are probably taking care of your father…” said a relieved leeteuk

Donghae then whispered while looking through the passenger window: I just saw One!

* End of Flashback*

 

He was about to go after her in the airport, when someone grabbed his elbow, and dragged him outside…

Kyu: Hyung, we’re spotted let’s go!

 

Mia got out of the airport and breathed the cool air and smiled: I missed Koreaaaaaaa!

She smiled widely, and said: But first Thing, I need to go see my father and Mr Lee! Taxiiiiiiiiiii!!