Act Eleven : The Family

Revenge is a confession of pain

OST : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6hfke0HJJs

 

After Yesung finished his story about his first encounter with Mia, everybody was staring at both of them especially at Mia, when suddenly Leeteuk asked “Why did you drop out from the contest?”

Mia’s facial expression drastically changed, even though she was happy to meet Jong woon again, but this event brought back so many painful memories, how her life changed upside down,t he pain she felt that day…

“Yes, why did you go? It could’ve been you here!” a curious Yesung asked

She bitterly smiled and said “That day, My father got into an accident…..and…died” she simply stated.

 

An awkward silence could be sensed, when suddenly someone hugged her and started crying “You are so strong Mia-ssi!” said Ryewook while sobbing

Mia smiled and tapped Ryeowook’s back : “I’m okay Ryeowook-ssi! Thank you!”

“Yah, Why are you acting that weird…”shouted Heechul “You’re making her awkward!”

At this moment, Mia felt someone discreetly took her hand, and gently it, she turned around and was greeted by Donghae’s meaningful smile that does say a lot of things: I’m here/I’m sorry/You’ll be okay/don’t mind these fools.

 

“So, how was the song??!” cheerfully said Eunhyuk as he was trying to change the subject

“I like it…” smiled Siwon

“So much Hype…good!” stated Shindong

The working session went on again, but Leeteuk wasn’t 100% focused, he couldn’t figure out why he was affected by what’s happened to Mia, but he auto cursed himself every time, to not forget what he was up to, not forget his ultimate goal.

Once they were done, Siwon was the first to took of, he had a CF filming, then was followed by Shindong, Ryeowook and Sungmin who had Radio hosting,Then Heechul was next to go when he received a phone call from Simon D.

 

Mia was left now with Donghae, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Yesung and Kyunhyun.

“I’m starving, let’s go to eat something” cheered Eunhyuk

“We have a variety show filming in 3 hours” reminded Leeteuk

“As you said, in 3 hours…I’m starving let’s go!” said Eunhyuk

Mia was randomly working on her laptop, when Eunhyuk came by her “You too Mia-ssi, I bet you haven’t had anything since yesterday??!”

“Ummm…I still have to work….”She hesitantly said

“No Ummm, get up!” he obediently said

 

Mia turned to see a smiling Yesung, a winking Kyunhyun, a reassuring Donghae and a zoomed out Leeteuk, she noticed that during the working session Leeteuk was particulary spacing out, hadn’t participated much in the conversation.

While following them to the nearest restaurant, Kyunhyun came next to Mia, while his hyungs were busy trying to agree about which restaurant they will go to

“You sure have a pretty good voice….” He simply said

Mia beamed “Coming from you…It’s an honor Kyunhyun-ssi!”

He casually smiled, still not looking at her “Mia-ssi….”

“Yes….”

“You better watch out!”

“Why?” asked a confused Mia

With the exact same serious look, Kyunhyun calmly stated “ Because, I’m starting to like you!”

Then calmly quickened his path to reach his hyungs, leaving Mia speechless, she then sighed and whispered “Sure, he’s evil…As Donghae said”

 

The dinner was quite pleasant, Eunhyuk and Kyunhyun were lightening up the mood with some jokes, Donghae was smiling at their silliness, Yesung participated sometimes, laughed sometimes, but most of the time he was quiet, quietly observing Mia who was cheerfully smiling, and Leeteuk was strangely super silent.

After spending 2hours happily laughing, they had to go, Only Yesung didn’t have the filming and offered to accompany Mia to her apartment.

 

The way to the apartement was silent, Once they arrived Mia thanked Yesung then while she was leaving, Yesung said “Mia-ssi?”

“Yes”she turned to see him

He approached “Why don’t you try again?”

“Try what?”

“The auditions!”

Mia laughed at Yesung’s statement “I’m 26 years old Yesung-ssi, it’s pretty late, plus I’m not as skilful as when I was 18”

“Just try….” He asked again

She smiled then went closer “Thank you for the concern Joong woo-ssi, but I’m over it…I’m doing something I like too!”

“But I still see that same girl I saw 8 years ago…..The same brightness in the eyes…” he softly said

She composed her astonished expression, smiled then said “It’s pretty late Yesung-ssi, better get going….see you tomorrow”

Then she hurriedly went to her apartment.

Yesung then smiled “The roles seem to be reversed this time Mia-ssi!”

 

It’s past midnight, and Mia was still awake, watching a random TV show when she got a message in her phone

 

Mia-ssi

I may not had the right words to comfort you earlier…

I don’t know how it feels to lose someone that precious to oneself

I don’t know how it feels to grow up without having your parents

But I saw that behind that weak smile, a huge burden was behind it

I saw a person that saw her dream and world broken in one single day

I saw a person that despite being through such endless pains, this same person sincerely helped other people, without looking for a pay back

For that person, I offer a hand to take…a shoulder to lean on…. Every time it goes though on her…

Although I’m still a stranger, I hope I can be Mia’s comfort…

You’re part of My big family Mia-ssi

Leeteuk’s family

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Sorry for that Non-pleasant Chapter....It's Kind of Plain! T_T

I have the events in mind, but i'm too lazy to write...But tomorrow SUUUUURE i'll rock a New chapter!!! 

Please keep on commenting and subscribing...

Ah, And what pairing would you like???? Hhahahahaha! The 2 Last Links will be soon revealed! 

Thank You!!!