I'm falling for you

My Last Gift

 

~~~ POV

“Jiyoung…..”I mumbled.

“Yes, after so long…I finally found you Mrs Kwon…Finally…” he said with a little sadness on his face.

“You’ve been finding me?” I asked in disbelief. I knew he wants to meet me through my lawyer but it never cross my mind that he would actually find me.

“Yup and I’ve been looking all over Seoul for you babe, sneaky of you to hide yourself here far from Seoul…am I that bad to you?” he asked.

“I--- don’t know---“…before I could finish off my sentence…”Aren’t you gonna let your still legal husband in?”

I gave out a small sigh. He was still the sarcastic Jiyoung. I moved aside and let him in. I walked behind him as he made his own way to the living room. It seems he knew his place around here, like he’s been here before.

“Can I take a seat here?”

“You may­, would you like a cup of tea?” I offered.

“Anything but its better if you have…”

“Camomile…” we said in unison.

I saw a smirk on Jiyoung’s face…”How did you know?” he asked.

“I’m the women who has been living with you the past few months…I’m not that dumb to not realise what kind of tea you have been drinking at home you know…”I murmured and rolled my eyes on him.

I made two cups of tea and put 2 teaspoon of honey in Jiyoung’s cup, just the way he makes it at home. While living with him, I took note secretly of his likes and dislikes. I would peep at him secretly if he’s making his drinks or look at the leftovers on his plate in the sink to see what kind of food he doesn’t eat.

“Here you go…” I said as I put the cup in front of him.

He took a sip and smile…”Just perfect.”

I took a seat at the end of the sofa he was sitting at. I could feel the awkwardness between us.

“Are you still gonna divorce me?” he asked suddenly.

“Yes.”

“You said that without even hesitating…what you want to be with Eunhyuk back again?”

“Eunhyuk?”…I looked at him in surprised….” You know oppa?” I asked.

“Well enough to know where his stays and having his number…Wae? Your beloved oppa didn’t tell you his friends with me?”

“N—o--.” I wondered why Eunhyuk didn’t tell me that he knows Jiyoung. I knew there was something behind this marriage.

“Oh yah and enough to know that you guys were lovers before…so what after divorcing me, you’re gonna marry Eunhyuk?”

“No Jiyoung, that is not the reason why I’m divorcing you. That night, I’ve told you my reason…I can’t live with someone who don’t love me and don’t even try to get to know me…You know how painful it feels? I hate being the one to try to make you notice me, I hate to be the one giving my love to you…A marriage doesn’t work that way Mister…” I explained.

He kept quiet and continued sipping his tea.

“Please Ji, don’t make my life miserable anymore and just signed the papers. The faster it is…it will be better and you don’t have to be tied up to me.” Again, he remained silent.

“Can you say something? Hello I’m not the only human being here Kwon Jiyoung!” I rose up my voice.

“No, I’m not signing.” He answered.

I gave out a deep sigh…”Then what you want me to do?”

“Stay.”

“No, I’m not.”

“I need you.”

“Whatever Ji, I’m not gonna fall into your trick.”

“Sorry, I’m gonna stay with my decision…I’ll go and take another copy of our divorcement paper in my room. I make sure you sign in front of me whether you want or not.”

I stood up and walked to my room when I suddenly stopped my steps…

“IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU!” he shouted.

Was I dreaming? Did he just say he’s falling for me?

“You’re a pest do you know that ~~~! You’ve been making your way inside my heart ever since you said ‘I do’. By all means, I tried to kick you out of my heart but sadly you keep appearing in my mind. I do not know you but yet you filled up my heart each day. Who said you were the only one noticing…I do too. You’ve been sleeping only on the left side of the bed, you hate green peas, my solo album is the only music you hear each day, when we go out to the public…you never fail to wear the earrings with our initials on…what more…I want to try loving you…I want to make things work…”

I stood still trying to get the things he was saying, he must be joking, I thought.

“Whatever, you’re probably lying…” I said

“Gosh! How can I make you to believe me?!”

I turned around startled by his shout when he pushed me against the wall and smack his wet lips onto mine. I tried to struggle but he pinned both of my hands onto the wall. I could taste it again. His lips, it tasted like strawberries again. Without unknowingly, I followed the rhythm to his kiss moving slowly as we devour each other taste. His eyes and mine were close. It felt just like the first time we kissed but this time much sweeter. He put both my hands down and we both walked back to the sofa with our lips still attach. Will we make love again?

We parted lips and he slowly seated me at the sofa. My cheeks were blushing as he looked at me straight in the eyes. He push my hair back and run his fingers down from my forehead and then to the lips.

“You’re beautiful, Mrs kwon…”he praised.

I kept quiet not knowing what to answer.

“If you may, could I show you my love?”

I gave a nod indicating my answer. I could see a slight smile on his face.

“Shall we?” He stood up and offered his hand. What spell has Kwon Jiyoung put on me? I took his hand and followed him.

“Where’s your room?” he asked.

I pointed out to the pink door at the end of the corridor. Soon as we entered, it was heaven. I felt him, his warmness or is it love?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk POV

It was a long day and the way back home felt like forever. I dropped Mina at her apartment and drop by the soup restaurant to buy ~~~ her favourite soup. As I parked the car at the drive way, I realised that the lights of the living room was off.

“Did she went out?” I mumbled to myself.

I keyed in the door password and find the house all quiet. While I was untying my shoe laces, I saw a pair of black boots by the door way. Who does it belong too? Was ~~~ having a guest over?

“~~~-ah! ~~~! Oppa is back home!” I called her out but there was no reply.

“I guess she must be asleep…”

I walked to her room to see if she’s in bed as I opened the door….

“JI YOUNG!?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Readers I'm back!!!!!Miss me?

Are you guys happy?It's the holidays and exams are soooooooo over!

I could start back on my stories again!

Do you like the update?It's the begining of a new chapter for the newly weds!!!

What will happen next maybe intense between the husband and the ex!

Till my next update!Comment and give me lots of your love readers!

I love ya sooooo much!