Pain

My Last Gift

 

~~~ sat by the veranda as she watch the falling rain. The sky was dark and gloomy just like how she feels right now. She wrapped the blanket over her to keep herself warm. Her heart ache and she felt unsure what she was feeling. Was her decision a hasty one, she thought.

“Here babe, your coffee…” offered Mina, my bestfriend.

“Thanks…”

“How are you feeling? Have you stopped vomiting? Is your fever still up?”  Mina placed her hand on ~~~’s forehead to feel if her body was still hot.

“Thank god, it’s subsided a little bit…I made a bowl of tonic so drink it up before you got to sleep okay…”

“Hmmm…”I gave a nod.

 “How is everything going? Have your husband signed the papers?”

~~~ gave a deep sigh. This was what had been bothering her for almost 2 weeks. Her famous husband still does not want to sign the divorce paper and wants a meet up between him and her only. ~~~ is hard headed and does not want to agree to his request.

“Nope, he wants a meet up…till then he won’t sign the papers. It’s driving me insane! Even when we’re apart he still does made my life miserable.”

“Babe, maybe you should just meet him up…how long do you want to drag this matter? You know his character too…he will get what he wants in the end of the day right, just go and meet him. Trust me before you know it everything is settled…” advised Mina.

“But…I’m scared. What if he asks me back? His words still lingers on my mind…The words he said to me when he embrace me in a hug…I felt guilty leaving him and now this divorcement?  What if…just what if I do want him back?” Tears started to well up on ~~~ eyes.

Mina turn towards her friend and held onto both of her best friend shoulders…”~~~ look at me…You’ll be good. Remember what you told me? You will stick to your words right? And plus Eunhyuk oppa is here for you, he’ll be a better man than Jiyoung babe…”

“Please Mina, Oppa and I are over…I just regard him as a close brother of mine and nothing else.” ~~~ explained.

“Whatever…”Mina rolled her eyes…”I wanna take a shower now and btw do you still have any tampons or pads left? My monthly girlfriend came today and I forgot to bring mine so can I have some of yours?” asked Mina.

“Just check in the first drawer of my undergarments compartment…I think I put it there…”

“Arasso…”

Moments later…

“Babe isn’t this the ones I bought for you? You’ve not used it? No period ?”

~~~ froze a moment and tried to recalled the last time her period came. It should be here already as she opened the calendar app on her iPhone and counted the days. She was a week late.  Her mind went blank. It was only once, it can’t be, she thought.  

“No way…it’s just the stress  ~~~, stress…My period gonna come sooner or later,” she mumbled but unknowingly her hand just moved down and caresses her tummy.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jiyoung POV

I put my phone down after I talked to my lawyer. My wife still doesn’t want to have a meet up with me. To be honest, I’ve been missing her badly so bad that I had started sleeping in her bedroom. The smell of hers still lingers on the bed sheet and pillows. I put my head back, closed my eyes and let my stylist do my makeup. It will be the last week I would be promoting “Crayon”. I just want my schedules to end fast and by then to have a piece of mind till I find my wife.

“Noona, are you done? “ I asked.

“That was fast noona…are you really done?”

I opened my eyes slowly to see if my make-up was done but what a surprised I got right in front of me.

“Annyong” she cooed as she waved her hand.

“Woah…where’s everyone?” As I jumped out of my seat and check the surroundings. It was just me and her.

“Where’s my stylist and the rest of the crew?” I asked.

“Well…”… as she fold her hands…”They should know what to do when I comes into the room…they left.”

I gave a smirk…”Dominant Princess Hyuna huh? Never fails to tell a person who’s the queen…” I said sarcastically.

She moved closer towards me and run her index finger on the side of my face…”This was the queen you fell for Kwon Jiyoung, don’t you remember?”

I pushed her hand aside and sigh…”What do you want Hyuna? And what are you doing here?”

“My job…Don’t you remember my comeback? I’ll melt you down like Ice cream?” she sang as she looked at me seductively.

“Ah yes I saw the MV….You did great baby, So great and yes didn’t the guy who you were touching all over the guy you slept with that time? Wow baby you are one hell of a women…you should put all the guys you slept with in your next video…”

“Stop it Kwon Jiyoung!” she shouted angrily.

“You wanna people to hear ya?”

“Fine, I’m not here to fight…I just wanna fulfil my mission for coming here babe…”she said.

She took out an envelope from her back pocket and passed it to me.

“I heard your wife is gone…so now you’re all alone huh…I think she must be enjoying herself outside doing some hanky panky. How do you take care of your wife Ji?”

“What you’re talking about Hyuna? Don’t try to act as of you knew everything…” I acted calmly as I actually do not want anyone to know about my marital problems now.

“Take a look in the envelope…”she requested.

I opened up and look at the contents inside. It was her, lips lock with another man. How did this end up in the hands of this woman that I hate now? Gosh, Hyuna must be happy possessing this.

I tried to remain cool to hide my burning feeling inside me.

“Your point of showing this?” I asked.

“Don’t you see you’re your wife is cheating on you Ji?”

I gave a small laugh…”Nope she isn’t…That is her best friend is just a peck on the lips? What’s the matter with it?” I lied.

“Don’t deny it…Hey I know you long enough…”said Hyuna.

“Take it or leave it…my wife is safely at home so don’t come here and ruin someone else marriage Ms Hyuna…if you may can you leave my room now? I need to get dress and after my schedule I have to go back home to my loving and y looking wife…so if you can…”I pointed out to the door.

She stomped her feet in anger and walked out. I run both of my hands through my hair. Who is this guy? My heart was burning in rage. I need to find my wife fast. I looked over to the pictures again. As I looked closely, I recognized the cross tattoo on the back of the guy’s hand.  I slammed the picture on the table.

“LIAR!” I shouted knowing who the guy in the picture is.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

~~~POV

Eunhyuk and I walked down the isle of the supermarket finding some groceries to cook for dinner. Since Mina is sleeping over for the weekends, Eunhyuk decided to make a small feast for the three of us.

“Are we done with the groceries? Shall we check out and pay?” asked Eunhyuk.

I scan over to the shopping cart and check if we missed anything…”Yup, all here we can pay now…”I confirmed.

Eunhyuk gave a smile and we walked over to one of the counter.

“Oppa can you settle everything here? I shall head out to buy a tub of ice cream at Baskin Robbins for dessert…”

“Okay meet at the car park in 10 okay…be fast, Mina must be starving at home. You know how moody she gets if we leave her too long right?” remind Eunhyuk.

“Arasso I’ll be quick..”

I walked out of the supermarket and walked past Baskin Robbins. My initial intention was not to buy ice cream. I stood outside of the pharmacy. Should I do this, I ask myself. I head over to one of the staff not knowing where the item I wanted to buy was located.

“Sorry to bother you…” I hesitate for a moment.

“But…do you know where is the pregnancy test located?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi guys another update! Hope you like it and thank you for waiting!

What will happen in the next chapter?

School is crazy for me!How about you guys?

Send some love and comment below okay!

LOVE MY READERS SOOOO MUCH!!!