Fight

My Last Gift

 

Jiyoung POV

My wife and I started the day early. At the break of dawn, we made our way to the photo shoot venue that was 2 hours away from the city. My mood wasn’t good because I am not excited to be working with the people that I don’t pretty fancy. ~~~ laid her head on my shoulder as she slept through the journey. I fiddled with my phone and saw the tweet that she made.

“Does she have to tell and show everyone?” I said to myself.

As soon as we arrived, we were brought into the caravan where we will be doing our hair and makeup. I assume that they have not arrived since I didn’t see their presence there.

“Babe, here are some sandwiches…have them while they’re doing your hair…”  I hand my wife some food to fill her empty stomach.

“Komawo Jiyoung, but I just can’t…I don’t feel hungry…” she said; still in a sleepy mode.

“Please eat uh…What did the doctor said? You have to be healthy and eat regularly…” I nagged.

“Arasso, I’ll have some but don’t scold me if I vomit all back okay!”

“Okay…I know morning sickness…” I rolled my eyes on her and sat next to her.

The stylist and make –up artist start their magic on us before we start the shoot. I closed my eyes and lay back on the seat when I heard the greeting of a familiar voice….

“Annyong Hasehyo, oppa…Unnie….” greeted Hyuna as I turn and look at her.

“Jiyoung…~~~….” bowed Eunhyuk.

I just gave them a smirk and let the stylist continue with my hair. After an hour of preparing, the four of us were left in the room while waiting for the shoot to start. Eunhyuk and Hyuna was seating on the sofa opposite us with arms around each other. From the looks of it, they looked happy to be together.

“Unnie, oppa…I would like to apologize with the harsh things I did before…I’m sorry to have hurt you guys in any way…” spoke Hyuna.

“Yah, is this one of your tricks again Kim Hyuna?” I raised my voice.

“No…Ani…I’m sincere about apologizing…I realise what I’ve done just make everyone unhappy…I want to be in good terms with you and ~~~….”

“Trust you did I’ll believe that? Not in a million years Hyuna…”

“Jiyoung please…Hyuna is sincere about it and me too…~~~, can you forgive oppa with what I’ve did before…I want the four of us to be friends again….” added Eunhyuk.

I looked at my wife who was sitting beside me. I can say that she was taken aback with Hyuna and Eunhyuk’s apology.

“Are you guys trying to come up with a dirty trick again? Don’t you get sick of it?”

“Jiyoung please….We’re friends for a long time…Don’t you even trust me? Why would I take advantage of apologizing to you…And Hyuna…She’s my girlfriend now, I know how she is and at this point of time she meant what she says…Can you put your ego and stubbornness aside?”

“Do you really mean what you say oppa?” asked ~~~.

“Yes…we are…” answered Eunhyuk as he held Hyuna’s hand.

“If you do…then I guess it doesn’t hurt to forgive you guys’ right…”

“What?! Are you serious?” I exclaimed.

“Yup Ji…It looks like they meant what they say…Please babe okay…” she stare at me as cupped my face with her hands.

“But….” I hesitate.

“No buts…just give them a chance….If they mean what they say, then it’s good…But if not, we shall act as strangers with them okay….” She mumbled.

I knew for the sake of my wife I have to give in. I gave a nod indicating my answer. My heart was still unsure to see if both of them are truthful about it. The photo shoot started with taking solo shots for each couple. I took glances at Eunhyuk and Hyuna now and then. They were teasing and giving kisses to each other. Hyuna looks like she was totally in love with Eunhyuk. She was smiling and laughing when around him.

“Ji, concentrate on the shoot can you….”….mumbled ~~~….” You look like your mind is elsewhere…”

“Don’t you think that Hyuna and Eunhyuk look weird?”

“Weird? Are you still thinking about what they said….”

“Please keep your smile on your faces, now can Jiyoung wrap your hands around ~~~ waist….” instructed the photographer.

“Duh, It’s weird okay. I bet they’re lying to us…” I rose up my voice slightly.

“Smile Jiyoung….Smile…Don’t you start anything now…We’re working…” ~~~ murmured.

“I’ll get to the bottom of this.”

“Please Ji, don’t be ridiculous…You want us to fight because of this?”

“Jiyoung, ~~~! Please concentrate, look at the camera…Lose the tension of each of your faces…” shouted the photographer again.

“We’ll talk about this tonight…Keep your mouth to yourself from now on Ji…”

My wife and I spend the rest of the day not speaking to each other. With her ignoring me, I knew she was pissed.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ~~~ POV

“Komawo Hyuna, Eunhyuk, Jiyoung and ~~~ for today. I’m sure the photos will turn out great! I’ll send a copy all of you each when it’s done. Enjoy the rest of the evening and I’ve book you guys a room for each couple to spend a night here complimentary from me…”thanked Hyun Jin, the designer.

We all bowed goodbye and exchange some words of gratitude to him for giving us an opportunity to shoot in his clothes. Being all hormonal, I kept a distance from Jiyoung so that I won’t get mad at him any further.

“Unnie, Oppa…Shall we have dinner together before going back to our rooms? I’ve heard that the pasta at the hotel’s restaurant is quite famous…” asked Hyuna.

“Is that so?  I think it’s quite a good idea….”

“No way we’re going…Sorry my wife and I want to turn in early…We have some BUSINESS to do...”emphasized Jiyoung.

“Suit yourself, I’m going…” Ignoring his words, I just walked off with Hyuna and Eunhyuk. With no other choice, he then followed us from behind.

Dinner was served and we started eating. I was playing with my food half of the time as I can’t barely eat while feeling moody inside.

“Unnie, Kwenchana? Is the food not to your liking?” asked Hyuna.

“I’m fine; I think I just ate too much just now…”

“You hate peas. Is that why you’re not eating?”  said Eunhyuk.

Jiyoung stopped eating and immediately looked at Eunhyuk with anger in his eyes.

“Oh, I didn’t realised there are peas…” I looked back onto my plate.

“Oh cinca?  You should ask for no peas…Oppa must still remembered what Unnie doesn’t like…” added Hyuna.

Jiyoung put down his cutleries….”Are you two trying to anger me or doing this purposely? I think you guys are just putting a fake face in front of us,” indicate Jiyoung.

“Jiyoung, calm down…Sorry for what I said a while ago…” apologised Eunhyuk.

“Oppa, what more should we do for you to trust us?” begged Hyuna.

“You guys are just damn liars!”

Before Jiyoung could say any further, I stood up and walked back to the hotel room. I was too tired to even hear any more of the conversation.

I knew Jiyoung was right behind me as I went in the hotel room. I threw my purse on the bed and sat down by the bedside as I untied the laces of my sandal.

“What was that? Just walking away huh? You want to show them that we are fighting? I bet they will love it when that happens,” exclaimed Jiyoung.

“I don’t want to talk about this now.”

“You don’t but I do!” he rose up his voice and sat on the chair in front of me.

“Fine! If you want to, then we shall talk now.”

“Why did you walked away all of a sudden? You want them to see we’re fighting?”

“No, I’m tired and I just don’t want to hear any more nonsense from you. I’ve told you how I felt about them…I was pissed off with you from the photo shoot and the moment you raised your voice a while ago…I’m so totally mad at you.”

“Oh so now you wanna forget what did they did to us? How they threaten us? You can just forgive them just like that?”

“Everyone deserves a second chance and I know that Eunhyuk oppa is not that kind of person to lie to us…Even though I knew he changed but I still think he still does have his old self in him.”

“Tsk…”….Smirked Jiyoung…” So now its about your ex-boyfriend huh? Why did you feel touch that he realised that you can’t eat peas? What more do you want him to notice?”

“KWON JIYOUNG! It’s not about that! What the hell is wrong with you? Are you jealous? It was just a remark…You think I still love him?”

“Well…I may never know…” he mumbled.

“What did you say?”….I asked….”Fine, if you think so…I’ll go off now…Don’t you dare follow me!”

I took my purse and the car keys. With tears running down my eyes, I made my way to the carpark and drove off back to Seoul.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Hey babe, good morning….have some tea…” offered Mina as I opened my eyes.

“How did I fall asleep?” I asked.

“You fell asleep while crying on the couch…I left you alone so that you can let it all out. I saw you already asleep when I wanted to take a glass of water from the kitchen…”

“Sorry for barging in the middle of the night…I didn’t want to stay alone at home….”

“It’s okay…Thankfully you’re my best friend…What happened? Did you fought with your husband?” asked Mina.

“I…don’t want to talk about it…” I hesitate; taking a sip off my glass.

“You did huh? Don’t lie to me…You guys just made up and now you’re fighting…If it’s Eunhyuk oppa, he wouldn’t let this happen…”

“God please Mina….not again…I hate when you compare my husband and my ex-lover…It’s part and parcel of marriage life, which married couple doesn’t fight right?” I defended.

“Whatever…wait till I’m married and I shall answer you…”…Mina picked up the phone beside her…” It has been buzzing all morning…You don’t want to pick it up?”

“I’m not in a mood, just take out the battery…I want to be alone…I’ll just go back to sleep…”

“If you say so…I’ll go back to my work then. I wake you up for lunch time…”

I nod and lay back down on the sofa, cuddling myself back to sleep.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk POV

I placed my toiletries in the bathroom and unpack the last few items in my suitcase. Hyuna suggested that we lived together from now on to make things easier for us.

A knock came by the door and Hyuna was standing by the door as I turned around….”Done with unpacking? If you are, I need to discuss something with you…”

“I’m done…Come in and take a seat…What’s up?”

“I need you to sign this documents, while we stay together…all this terms and conditions would be apply until the dateline is up…This is the only thing that things can work out for all of us…” said Hyuna.

I read the details of the document thoroughly. I am still unsure of why am I actually agreeable to these things…”Okay, I accept the content of it…I shall sign here then…”

“Good, things have been going on smoothly. I know I’ve been demanding but I hope you can understand how I feel and the reason why am I doing this…My life depends on him. If the cruel way doesn’t work, I’ll be the girl he used to know…”

“I understand where you’re coming from. I hope we both get what we want…But I won’t regret if things don’t happen the way I want…”

“Whatever…That’s your problem…Make yourself at home…Do you have any schedules later?” asked Hyuna.

“No, I’m dropping by at my good friend’s place…I’m sending her back some dvds I borrowed and maybe grabbed dinner with her too…”

“Hmmm okay…I’ll make a move first to Cube…Ah…Bye…”

“Take care, see ya later,” I said.

Before Hyuna went out of the room, she stopped by the door again with her back facing me…”Oppa about the other night, forget what happened between us….Just think that it didn’t happen…Arasso?”

“Don’t worry, I’ve forgotten about it…” I lied; remembering the event that happened between the both of us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Woohoo a new update!

Good news!! The holiday is starting next week and I can say that I can update regularly!

I feel so bad for not updating anything...Bian readers :(

Had a great day at the spa on Sat and all my inspiration for my fanfics were flowing in while I was having my treatments hehehe..

Hope you guys look forward to the next update!

Love ya readers, Do comment too! Thank you!