Selfishness

My Last Gift

 

Eunhyuk POV

“Teuk Hyung, I’ve left the new music I compose on your office desk so take a look by tonight and get to me by tomorrow okay…komawo, Bye,” I said as I ended the call with Leeteuk.

I had just ended finishing my work and was on my way to meet ~~~ for lunch. I was planning to surprise to cheer her up after knowing what she had been going through.  As a friend I was ought to advise her to talk again to Jiyoung but my heart was being selfish after knowing she’ll be single back again.

“Woah Ji—young…” I stammer as he appeared in front of me as I was walking out of SM.

“Hey thank god I met you here,I need to ask you something urgent…”

I knew what he was going to ask. I’m sure he’s searching for her.

“Do you know where my wife is? She’s not been home for the last few days…so I thought she might come and see you…”

“Oh—cinca? What happened? “ I asked acting like I was clueless.

“Nah we just has a small fight…she was pissed off with me…”

“Oh…Sorry Ji, she have not contact me this past few days…Sorry…have you check with her best friend, Mina? She should have come and stayed with her…” I said.

“Mi—na?”….Jiyoung hesitated for a moment…”Ah, the long red hair girl…I don’t know where she lives or her contact…”

I could not believe how bad their relationship really was. How could a husband not even know who his wife good friend is? My phone vibrated and I saw a glimpse of the incoming message from my home screen

From: ~~~

Hey Hyuk, I’m already near your area…so wait for me in front of the salon besides SM building.

“Sorry Ji I have to go now, I’m in a hurry for a meeting…I see ya around okay. I’ll contact you if ~~~ give me a call…don’t worry she’ll come back home, Bye.”

I gave him a pat on the back and quickly rush to the salon. I do not want either of them to meet each other. As soon as I reached the salon, ~~~’s car just drove in and I quickly hopped in.

“Dude, why are you panting? Did you ran?” she asked.

“Just go fast please, we’re late for the movie…hurry hurry!” I gave an excuse.

“Okay, just chill…we can go for another time if we’re late you know…”

“No, I wanna see the movie today okay so drive off fast now!” I command.

I look out of the window and saw him still standing in front of SM as the car drove by. I gave a sigh of relief. Everything worked out fine. I shall spend the rest of the day without any worries with her.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Jiyoung felt helpless after not finding what he was expected from Eunhyuk. All doors were closed for him to find his wife. Will she really go on with the divorce? He wanted to undo the past and start afresh. Jiyoung wanted to find love after marriage with her and he knows it can happen.

“Yobosehyo…” answered Jiyoung as he picks up the call.

“Oh, Lawyer Kim…what’s up? Is there anything wrong?” asked Jiyoung.

“Yes Mr Kwon, I’ve just received a call from your wife lawyer about your divorcement. May I know if it’s true or is this a prank? You are getting divorce Mr Kwon…if it’s true do you want me to go ahead and meet your wife’s lawyer? Her lawyer stated that she wanted to end between the representatives and no meet ups between you and her….”

“So she really did it huh…”mumbled Jiyoung.

“What did you say? I didn’t get you Mr Kwon…”

“Nothing Lawyer Kim, yes my wife wants a divorce but not me. Just go ahead and meet her lawyer and see what her side says and get back to me asap…Remember to keep this confidential…And please tell her side that I’m not agreeable to this divorcement okay…if they are not satisfied, tell her lawyer that she have to come down and meet me…”

“Okay no problem…I let you know soon, Thanks and have a good day Mr Kwon…” said Lawyer Kim as they both hang up their phone.

Jiyoung shouted in agony as things are getting much harder as he thought. Suddenly, he remembered that he was supposed to do a photo shoot and interview with his wife for Elle Girl Korea at the end of the week. What will people say if his wife was of no show? Things just couldn’t get any better. Jiyoung cool down for a moment and made his way back to YG. For now, let the day end and see what happens tomorrow.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........

~~~ POV

Eunhyuk and I made our way to the beach after we ended our dinner and movie. The fresh air from the beach gave me a sense of warmth and comfort. Eunhyuk put his jacket over me as he saw me rubbing my hands.

“Thanks …” I said.

“You’re welcome, let’s sit there okay…”suggested Eunhyuk as he pointed out the spot in front of us.

I gave a nod as we walked over and sat down.

“How was the trip to the lawyer? Is everything going smoothly?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Yes…I’ve stated clearly what I want and now what’s left is to hear from Jiyoung’s side…until then I’ll just have to wait…”

“That’s good…So what do you want to do now? Are you really gonna go back to the States?”…he took my hand and looked at me…”Can you just stay and start afresh here?”

“I don’t know oppa…You know I will really get into a big mess when news of me and Ji splitting up is out…I don’t have the energy to go through all those anti-fans again…enough of it when we suddenly got married…I could bear the responsibility but not all those fans who can’t stop e-mailing and writing me death threats…It will be far more worse when they know how big of a jerk I am not being able to care for my husband…I can’t oppa…” I expressed.

“Then let me be your protector…let me be the one who protect you from all those idiots who want to hurt you…You know how much I still love you, I’ve never stop loving you even after you became someone’s else possession…I want to take care of you all over again like the old times…” said Eunhyuk as he caressed my face.

His touch sends shivers down my spine. I do feel a sense of protection when I’m with Eunhyuk but now the relationship between us is just based on friendship.

“I love you, ~~~….I love you so much…” he confessed as he slowly moved forward and his lips touch mine.

“Sorry…” I apologised as I broke away from the kiss….”I can’t oppa, I don’t feel anything more for you…I’m sorry…”

“I know…I shouldn’t have done that…But I’ll wait for you till you come back to me…if it takes months or years…I’ll wait…I know it’s still early but remember  I’ll be here by your side…” assured Eunhyuk.

“Thank you…but I can’t promise you…”

“Kwenchana, with you just by my side…I’ll be happy about it.” He smiled.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The two spent the rest of the night talking at the beach but little that they know they were being watched at a distance. Shots of them were taken and the million dollar shot was when the two kiss.

“Jackpot…” said the man as he browses back the pictures on his camera.

“Madam will be happy about this…” He smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A short update!

Sorry guys,school just started and i have no time to even update this fanfic and even my the other one.

Part-time work and school work is really taking loads of my time...But i guess It will loosen up in a few weeks time when I get adjusted to my new schedule...

Hope you like this update and please comment! 

love ya loads!