Away

My Last Gift

~~~ POV

“Ji, this compartment has your toiletries, undergarments and some vitamin pills I bought for you earlier today. Take 2 pills a day okay…” I said to Jiyoung as I packed the last few items into his luggage.

“Arasso, Komawo…Being married is good cos there is someone to take care of you, pack your luggage…I’m living a good life,” He smiled.

“Aigoo, you’re sure enjoying it…”…I pinched his nose slightly…”What time is your flight?”

“Hmmm around 4 plus…I have to go soon…it takes an hour to get to the airport from here…”

I sigh…”I hate sending you away now when I see your luggage…It feels that we’re gonna say goodbye forever…”

Jiyoung embrace me in a hug…”Yah pabo…I’ll be back soon...Make sure you send me text messages of the places you go, who you met and the place okay! I will call you in the morning and at night before I go to bed…”

“Okay boss…”…I kiss his shoulder…”Have a save trip Ji…”

“Is there anything any item you want to have from me to accompany you to sleep?” asked Jiyoung.

“Nothing…The whole house has a piece of you and plus I can just use your pillow when I sleep… wae? Is there something you want to bring of me?”

“Hmmmm…actually yes…I want a piece of something from in either of that drawer,” said Jiyoung as he points out at the direction of my dressing table.

“Ji!!!”…I hit him slightly…” That’s my bra and underwear drawers!”

“I know…”…He nods blankly…”It’s the best pieces that would remind me of you.”

“No way, I’m letting you bring one!” I stuck out my tongue.

“Arraso arasso, I’m joking. I’ve took one of your tee from the closet…That’s enough for me to sleep with…”He my hair and kissed my forehead…”I’m so gonna miss you babe…And…”…He placed his hand on my small bump…”This fella here …I love you.”

“I love you too Ji…Take care…” I kiss his chest, a soft chaste kiss and smiled up to him. I walked him to the door and see his car goes off…”Here we go, It’s just mummy and you, baby, let’s get ready for work shall we!” I said to myself and made my way to the bathroom to get ready.

………………………………….

From Jiyoung:

Hey babe! I’m boarding the plane now…I’ll call you when I touch down. Just reminding you to take your meals on time and don’t just focus on your work…I’m already missing you!!! Take care honey, I love ya J

“I love you too baby,” I grinned to myself as I read the text message.  It’s only been half a day and I’m missing my husband so much. I could not imagine myself surviving one and a half week without him.

A knock came by the door and as I looked up, Jimin was standing by the door….”Can I come in?” she asked.

“Yup, have a seat unnie…What’s up?”

“Just checking on you, I hope you’re okay with this small office…I did the best I could so that you could do your work comfortably in the salon…”

“I’m okay and thank you for doing this for me…I appreciate it a lot…” I thanked.

“No problem, anything for you dear…Btw, I’m here to ask you for a favour...I need help for the afternoon  magazine photo shoot…The clothes coordinator had to back out last minute and we have no one to replace...Can you help us with it? We really need someone urgently...”

“Of course I would help! It’s a good exposure for me too…But I’m still only an amateur in fashion unnie, are you sure you letting me do this?” I asked.

“I trust your sense of style and actually a variety of clothes have already been chosen out….so you just have to mix and match the clothing according to the theme given which is Casual Sunday…”

“Arasso, I’ll do my best…Where is the venue?”

“Just opposite…We’re doing at the café’s rooftop…Thank god it’s near or your husband won’t allow it…” complained Jimin.

“Wae? Ji  knew about it?”

“Yup, I called him before he fly off and ask for his permission. I don’t know how many times he reminded me to take care of you and don’t let you work so much, Can I just kill him already?”

“Please unnie, try living with him…I have a really controlling husband…” I raised my eyebrows.

“Hey ladies, sorry for interrupting…May I come in?”  said someone.

I turned around and found Eunhyuk standing by the door…”Oppa, what are you doing here?”

“He’s the model that we will be working with today…” added Jimin.

“Cinca?”...I squeal…”Then it will be easier then since I will be working with someone I know and comfortable with…”

“I’ll leave the both of you to chat…Make you way to the venue by 4, I’ll meet you guys there…” said Jimin before she left the room.

“Take a seat oppa…” I offered.

“Thank you, I’m happy that I will be working with you today…It’s hard to imagine that we could work together again…” He smiled.

“I’m still learning the ropes though oppa…I just didn’t want to be a stay at home wife. I married young and I didn’t want my youth to be just wasted like that…I’m lucky that Jiyoung supports me in my decision…That is why he gave me the permission to just continue working…”

“I know…you’ve always wanted to open your own shop or fashion line after getting your fashion diploma…It’s good to know it’s all coming true for you…Btw about the other night, I’m sorry to interfere between you and Jiyoung…” He apologised.

“You shouldn’t apologise, it’s not your fault anyway…Just forget what happened…My husband and I are okay now…We have put it all behind…”

“That’s good…We should grabbed dinner afterwards with him…I want to talk some things out and have a brand new start with him…Our friendship have totally became a wreck after all the things that happened…”

“I don’t think so you can meet him…He’s out of town for tour but I let him know when he comes back and we can have dinner together…”

“So you’re gonna be alone at home?” exclaimed Eunhyuk.

“Yup…Kwenchana oppa…”….I patted his thigh…”I’ll be fine.”

“Arasso, if you need any help don’t hesitate to call me okay…”

“Okay,” I smiled.

We both made our way to the venue of the photo shoot soon after. My job was a breeze as I felt comfortable working with people I know.  It has not been a day and I’ve been missing Jiyoung endlessly…”Ah Ji, have you landed? I miss you already…” I mumbled as I look at my phone to see if there were any missed calls from him.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Jiyoung POV

“Please remember that tomorrow press conference starts at 12, so be up 2 hour earlier for hair and make-up okay…Before I go, are you sure you don’t want to join me and the boys for dinner and drinks?” asked my manager.

“Nope, just have fun hyung…I’ll just ask for room service later. I want to rest for now and maybe call ~~~ to let her know I’ve touched down already…”

“Arasso, have a good rest…See you tomorrow morning…”He smiled and left.

I took off my leather jacket and threw it on the bed. Feeling lethargic, I switch on some songs from my ipod player and played it through the speakers as I unwind down to the music. I stood by the window and dialled her number. A small smile lit on my face as I hear the dial ringtone of her phone.

“Missing me?” I said as soon as she picked up her phone.

“Yeobo!” she exclaimed from the other line.

I chuckled hearing her calling me that…”It’s nice when you call me yeobo…Btw I’m already at the hotel…Have you reached home yet?”

“I’m already at home…I’m just getting ready for bed…”

“How about dinner? Have you eaten?” I asked.

“Yes hubby, I’ve ate…I know you gonna be all naggy if I didn’t eat…”

“Good…I miss you babe…I wish you were here…”

“I miss you too Ji especially at work just now…”

“Didn’t Eunhyuk were there to accompany you?” I joked.

“Ji..Stop it, he’s just a friend…”

“I know, Bian…I’m still worried about leaving you alone…Can I just call omma and appa to come down to Seoul to accompany you? “

“It’s alright, I’ll be okay…If you’re worried, I called Mina up tomorrow to sleep over…Don’t make it hard for your parents uh…”

“Arasso…I’ll call Mina up for you…I have a feeling you won’t call her and be all stubborn to stay alone…”

“Up to you Jiyoung…I just can’t win you…”

As we were both continuing our conversation, the doorbell suddenly rang…

“Babe, chakaman...I think the manager hyung is at the door…let me get that for a while…”

I quickly went to the door to see who it was. Without looking through the door hole, I opened the door. My jaw just dropped to see her standing in front of me.

“~~~, I call you back later….I have something urgent to attend to…”  I said quickly and hang up the phone.

I gasp and run my fingers through my hair as I looked at her …”Just what are you doing here Hyuna?” I asked.

“Annyong oppa…” she greeted.

“Did you stalk me here all the way from Korea?”

“Aniya, it was just a coincidence…I saw your manager and just wanted to say Hi to you…I didn’t know you had a tour and staying the same hotel as me…I’m just here for a holiday…I arrived yesterday.”

“Whatever, I don’t want to know what you are doing here because it’s not my problem. Before I’ll get irritated, can you just get out of my face…I don’t wish to talk or know you…”

“Oppa, can you not be harsh on me…It hurts me so much. Don’t you care about my feelings? I-I miss you…” said Hyuna as she came up to me and embrace me in a hug.  I tried letting her go when suddenly she just dropped onto the floor.

“Hyuna, Hyuna wake up! Wake up!” I shook her to get a respond but she still was unconscious. I carried her into the room and laid her on the bed. I quickly called up the hotel receptionist to send a doctor up as soon as possible.

“What had happened to you Hyuna? You looked like a wreck…Just where have the girl I use to fall in love with gone to?” I mumbled as I sat by her side and looked at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi guys!

Sorry for being away for so long...School have been taking most of my time and I decided to get away for a while from updating new chapters. I need to concentrate on my grades and exams even though I really want to update a chapter for you guys once in a while but I really have no time to type out new chapters.

I hope you enjoy this short chapter...Sorry if it's too short readers but don't worry I'm in a middle of typing out the next chap so wait for it.

Just know that if I don't update for quite a period of time, it means i'm busy with school okay ^^ 

Leave your love and comments below!

I love you readers so much!