Fashion Show

My Last Gift

 

Jiyoung POV

After my visit to YG, I fetch ~~~ from the salon after she was done with her treatments.  She kept quiet the whole journey from the salon to the restaurant. I watched her carefully but she didn’t seem to notice it.

“~~~…”….I shook her hand…”Are you okay?” I asked but she didn’t answer and continued to stare into blank air.

“Yah Kwon ~~~, kwenchana? “….I tilt her head towards me…”Why you’re so quiet?”

“Oh Jiyoung….Sorry did you talked to me?”

I gave a nod…”Yes baby, what’s wrong? Do you know that you have been all quiet since I fetched you from the salon…Is there anything bothering you?”

She gave a deep sigh…”Hyuna…she came by to the salon…”

“WHAT?!! I exclaimed.

“Shhh quiet down, people are looking at us…” She warned me.

“This is no time to quiet down…How she dare go to meet you! What does she say?”

“What do you think she said?”

“Knowing her, she is sure had threaten you am I right?”

“Yup but I did threaten her back too. You’re my husband and the most important person in my family.  You, me and our child…you guys are too precious to lose,” she said with tears swelling up in her eyes.

“That’s my wife…”…I wiped her eyes with my thumbs…”Thank you for being strong and I’m sorry to put you in this kind of situation. I’ve been just hurting you baby…”

“Ji, don’t say that…I’m your wife. We promised to go through all ups and down together. No matter what happens, I have to be by your back to support you. Your problems are mine and vice versa. If Hyuna wants to break us apart, we just have to be stronger in trusting our love for each other. I won’t ever ever let  her get you back…” she stated as she held my hands.

“Thank you babe…Thank you…” I thanked as I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

~~~ POV

A week past after the scandal and since then, we didn’t get any threaten from Hyuna again. Our lives were peaceful back again and Jiyoung was busy working on his upcoming solo album. Jimin offered me to go on a venture of opening a fashion line since I could use my spare time to good use than just being a stay at home housewife.  It was the start of Seoul fashion week and Chaelin had offered to go with me to the runway show Jiyoung was walking for.  I had to step up my A game as Jiyoung’s wife when I got to this kind of events. To be honest, people just keep comparing me and Hyuna. It’s hard to deal with it but I just can’t run away from it. Sometimes I feel like I’m Kate Middleton, a girl from no royal background who married a prince. Just like me, a fangirl who married a world star.

As we reached the venue, reporters were everywhere. The moment I stepped on the red carpet, cameras just start to click away. I was glad Chaelin was with me. I can’t imagine if I were alone.  I had loose curls and wore a red polka dot vintage dress for the event which got a lot of compliments.

Chaelin and I was seated at the front row since we’re vips. The venue was beautiful and I’m excited to see my first runway show.

“Unnie, have you called Jiyoung oppa…giving him a word of encouragement?” said Chaelin.

I giggled…”Your oppa doesn’t need my encouragement, he’s use to all this already even before we’re married….I gave him a good luck kiss before he went out of the house…that’s enough. He just have to look hot when he walks down later cos that will make me be happy…” I smiled.

“You two are so cute! I wish to be like you guys when I’m married…”

“Yup…in the future…You’re too young to be married now my dear…You got too many boys over you right now…” I teased.

“Unnie!”she exclaimed as she hit me slightly and suddenly she looked at me weirdly in the eyes.

“Why are you doing your eyes like that?” I asked.

“Look back…”she mouthed.

“Who is behind me?”…I turned around immediately and saw him standing behind me…”What are you doing here?”

“Hi ~~~, Can I take a seat first?”

“Absuolotely no! Are you mad? Jiyoung will hate it...no no…I will hate it too! Sit somewhere else…” I snapped.

“But here…”…He showed the name on the goodie bag that was placed on the seat next to me…”Eunhyuk…This seat is reserved for me…”

“Fine! I can’t do anything about it right!” I rolled my eyes on him.

“Hey ~~~ and Eunhyuk-shi! Can we snap a photo of you guys together and do a liiltle bit of interview?” asked the reporter who suddenly came up to us.

Even though how much I hate to say yes, I gave a smile and agreed to it.

“Wow! So it’s true that Jiyoung said you guys were on good terms now! Ex-lovers and current lovers are all in one building! Are you guys proud to see Jiyoung and Hyuna walking the same runway tonight?” said the reporter.

I was taken aback to hear that Hyuna was also in the runway. Jiyoung didn’t tell me about that part and now seeing Eunhyuk here, everything makes sense. I just lied my whole way through with question directed to the four of us.

“Are you okay ~~~? You look kind of pale…” asked Eunhyuk.

“Don’t you dare talk to me…Keep your mouth to yourself oppa…”

“~~~, are you going to avoid me? You’ve change so much…I miss the old you.”

“Tsk…who changed? Me or you? You and your bloody girlfriend just can’t stop harassing my family…I just wondered how that girl turn you like this…”

“My girlfriend and me are different...I love you ~~~. I want you. Jiyong doesn’t deserve you…You’re too good for him. He ‘ll just keep you for now and throw you away. I know him enough before you. He has girls around him all the time…Please ~~~, hear me out…Don’t you miss us?” he confessed.

I turned around at him and looked straight into his eyes…” Us was a past for me and Jiyoung just deserve me much more better than you!” I indicated which then the music came on and the lights were dim putting the end to our conversation and the start of the show.

Models after models walk the runway but my mind was waiting to see my husband walk out. I was anxious to see if he’s walking alone or with Hyuna. After much waiting, Jiyoung came out with her; hands hook onto Jiyoung.  My heart just beat faster and my hands started to sweat. Chaelin held my hands tight as we see them walk down and back the runway. I didn’t want to make any assumption till Jiyoung explain the situation to me.

“Unnie, Let’s go back stage and see Jiyoung oppa…” said Chaelin.

“Arasso…”

“Hmmm…~~~, can I meet you again sometime? I feel that there is more stuff we have to talk about…” stopped Eunhyuk before we walk off.

Before I could say anything, Chaelin jump in…”Don’t you show your face in front of my unnie again…If you do, you’ll just know what I’m going to do…”…she took my hands and walk off…”No point talking to a loser like that!”

We went back to Jiyoung’s dressing room. As soon as we walk in, I took a seat on the sofa and ignored a hug from him.

“Well well, I’m gonna leave you husband and wife alone…You better make an explaination…I’ll go and greet the others and wait outside…”said Chaelin and left us alone.

He went down on his knees and sat in front of me. Since I was pissed, I looked elsewhere and not catch his gaze.

“Babe…I’m sorry. I should have told you as soon as I knew about it…”he apologised.

“You didn’t do anything wrong, why must you apologise?”

He cupped my face with his hands…”Awww my wife looks adorable when she’s mad….” He cooed.

“Jiyoung, it’s not the time to be funny! Huh you crazy man! Ya you’re in a wrong and I’m mad at you! Happy!” I scolded.

“Woah Woah chill out…I’m sorry okay. I didn’t know she was walking for this runway show too. I just knew about it when I reached here. I was caught up with rehearsal that I forgot to call and inform you. I’m sorry babe…Forgive me please…” he begged with his two hands clasp together as he look at me with his puppy like eyes.

“You sure you’re saying the truth?” I hesitate.

“Bible!”

“Okay I’ll accept your apology but if it’s next time, I shall kill you, Arasso!”

“Arasso!! Komawo wifey!” He smiled and embrace me in a tight hug.

The door suddenly burst open and there she was the little devil alongside her boyfriend.

“Unnie! Oppa!” exclaimed Hyuna.

“Come in Hyun Jin oppa…see I told you this newlyweds are in here enjoying some private time…” she teased.

“Aigoo Hyuna…You’re right! Jiyoung-shi, Hyuna told us that the four of you are still close despite the past you guys had and she said that your wife is a close unnie of hers….She asked me to include you and your wife in my pictorial spread for my new collection line with her and Eunhyuk…Would you like to join in?” asked Hyun Jin, one of Korea’s top designer.

“Bu-t-t…I have to consider first since I have lots of schedule…” said Jiyoung who was getting boiled up as he tightens his grip on my hand.

“Oppa, it’s a rare opportunity. You wouldn’t want to decline a request from one of Korea’s top designer…It will be a fun activity for four of us right, ~~~ unnie?” She looked at me.

“I—I think you—‘re right….” I stutter.

“Okay set then! Hyun Jin oppa, the four of us will do the pictorial…Just set the dates with our manager and we will be right there at your doorstep!”

“Alright then…It’s a promise then. I can’t wait to work with you guys. I’m so excited!,” expressed Hyun Jin.

“Aigoo oppa it will be fun…Come let’s get back to the party shall we…” said Hyuna.

Hyuna lock her arms on Eunhyuk who was standing still beside her…“Let’s go Eunhyuk oppa, leave this love birds alone and let them get back to what they left off before we came in…” she giggled.

As they walk out, Hyuna turn around and gave a smirk. From that, I knew that she had put her red flag up. It’s time for the four of us to meet again.

 

                                                                                                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

New update, school has started and I might slow things down...

Inspiration are coming up in my brain but I just have no time to type out. I hope I can continue some updates while i'm in school! Hope you like it!

Thanks for subscribing!

Your comments just makes my day so send your love below!