Truth

My Last Gift

 

Jiyoung POV

“Woah those reporters are mad crazy! They just won’t stop!” I shouted as I threw my bag on Seunghyun’s sofa.

“Jiyoung cool down, nothing will be solved if you’re this angry…” said my wife.

“Cool down? Are you kidding me? Those reporters won’t stop if we don’t give them a story nevertheless if they start to write fake stories about us…”

“Noona is right hyung…You have to cool down. With that temper, nothing can be worked out…” added Seungri.

“Here’s some tea oppa…unnie…”….Chaelin served…” We have to figure out something before it gets any bigger. They are all now hearing Hyuna’s side of story and not the both of you. Sajangnim said he will let you do anything to settle this matter but it’s best if oppa could do it as soon as possible…”

“Damn that Hyuna! Can’t she leave me alone?” I burst out again.

“Kwon Jiyoung!”….~~~ glared at me…”Stop this instant okay! Screw that crazy woman…If she wants to deal with us, then we shall do it. What are we scared off? We didn’t do anything wrong right? We’re married and yes I’m pregnant…About the past that 4 of us had its true…But it was all in the past.”

“But…the baby…” I sigh thinking about what the doctor said before.

“You’re worried cos we’re not yet out of the safety zone?” she asked.

“Yup…just what it anything happens?”

“Shhh don’t say that…”…she placed her finger on my lips…”He or she will be save inside me…I’ll make sure nothing happens okay…Don’t you worry…Everything will be fine.”

“Okay then, I’ll promise to protect our family. I’ll make sure that girl gets a taste of her own medicine…”

“Hwaiting Seobang!” She cheered.

“Hwaiting!” I nod.

The first thing that came into my mind was my fans. How would they feel and think about the situation now? Would they be happy? With my wife’s permission, I uploaded a picture of our child’s ultrasound on LINE. Suddenly, all my social networking sites were filled with wonderful comments.  My fans appreciated the gift that we had shared with them. My wife and I were touched that they still had our back after those stories they heard from Hyuna.

I scheduled for a press conference the next day so that we could settled the matter once and for all. As me and ~~~ entered the venue, the reporters started clicking away their cameras. I held my wife’s hands tightly as I saw her nervous expression.

“Annyong hasehyo , Big Bang Leader Kwon Jiyoung iminda…”

“Annyong hasehyo, Kwon Jiyoung wife Kim ~~~ iminda…nice to meet all of you…” We greeted.

“On the behalf of my wife and I, we would like to apologised for the inconvenience that we had caused. We should have come forward and announce it sooner but sorry we have to meet you guys this way. I’m happy to announce that the pregnancy of my wife is true. We didn’t want to announce it yet because she’s just a few weeks pregnant and we want to be safe before we could announce this news to you guys….” I explained.

“Is it true that Hyuna and Eunhyuk is your wife and yours first love? Can you explain it to us?” shouted a reporter with his question.

“Well, we can’t deny about that either. Yes, they were our first love and it’s all in the past. We would like to congratulate Hyuna and Eunhyuk with their relationship. It’s good that 4 of us had moved on just well…”

“Is your wife the reason to your break up with Hyuna? Was your marriage a cover up? Is it just for promotions?” added another reporter.

“No, my marriage is not a cover up of anything. I married my wife at that point of time and true enough I had fallen in love the first time I saw her on that stage. I believe love may come also after marriage and it did. The evidence is inside her…Isn’t it enough proof? I wouldn’t have with her or even ask her to have my child if I don’t love her right…” I smirked making the whole hall quiet after what I had said.

~~~ pinched my thigh after…”What the hell was that?” She mouthed.

“If I don’t get to the point, they’ll keep asking,” I replied.

After an hour, the press conference ended.  We made our way back to the van quickly before we got swarmed by the reporters and fans again.

“You did a great job back there Ji,” praised ~~~.

“Thank you…” I smiled.

“Are you going back to the studio?” She asked.

“Hmmm, I have to talk about some things with your YG father in law…Do you want manger hyung to send you back home first?”

“Aniya kwenchana, Jimin unnie wants me to meet her at her salon…She wants to pamper me with some treatments…”

“Awww my wife is living a good life huh!”…I pinched her cheeks…”Arasso, I shall picked you up later after I’m done…”

My manager dropped ~~~ off at Jimin’s noona salon before he sent me to the studio. I gave her a kiss and bid her goodbye before we drove off to our next destination.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyuna POV

“You’re satisfied with what you did?” asked Eunhyuk who was sitting opposite me.

“Oh…” I nod.

“Was that the reaction you wanted from Jiyoung? He mostly said the good stuff about you…”

“I wasn’t surprised…He won’t say anything to hurt me…”

“What’s the reason did you even want to reveal we’re in a relationship? Isn’t having your revenge behind the watchful of the public eyes better?”

“Don’t you know Kim Hyuna? I love the attention. Isn’t it more thrilling if the public knows…A picture of Hyuna with a married man or even a picture of his much irritating wife and Eunhyuk a great headline news? More controversy, scandals and fights…Isn’t it prone for a newlywed couple to break up?” I sneered.

“Hyuna cinca…”…Eunhyuk shook his head…”You’re crazy…seriously crazy…”

I rolled my eyes on him and took another sipped of wine. A phone call rang and as I picked it up, a smile lit up on my face.

“Arasso, I’ll be there soon. Don’t go anywhere till I reached. Watch that women carefully…” I ordered.

“Where are you going?” asked Eunhyuk as he sees me getting my coat and bag.

“Well…”…I came to him closer…”I’m gonna meet the women you love…” I whispered and walked off the hotel room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

~~~ POV

“Hmmm avocados?” I asked as I smelled the hair conditioner Jimin was putting on.

“Yup it’s avocados…Since you’re preggers, I thought that natural ingredients would be better to use as a conditioner. I made this officially for you….” Said Jimin.

“Awww…Komawo Unnie…You’re the best! I should come here often then…” I joked.

“Anything for my dongsaeng’s wife…You’re the best he ever got…”

“Hmmm oh really?” someone added in our conversation.

I looked from the reflection of the mirror. There she was standing by the side of the door looking at the both of us.

“What are you doing here Hyuna?” asked Jimin with her voice slightly raised.

“Well, it’s been so long since I visited your salon unnie. Can’t a close dongsaeng visit her favourite unnie’s salon once in a while? Hmmm well you did favour me before…”

“Tsk…”…smirked Jimin…”Before you cheated on Jiyoung, you meant.”

She took a seat next to mine as she continued looking at me.

“Ah…Oppa’s wife…Bian for my rudeness…How  have you been ~~~-shi?” she greeted.

I gave a smile and greeted her back.

“Jimin unnie could you give us a second?” I asked.

“But ~~~…” She touched my shoulders.

“Kwenchana…I’ll be fine…” I smiled.

Jimin left the two of us alone in the room. The atmosphere was quiet but I brave myself to speak up first to her.

“You’re not gonna let Jiyoung go?” I started.

She fold her arms and sat back…”Nope…Oppa belongs to me and only me,” she answered.

“Gosh, can I just say that I have not seen a woman like you? You hurt and cheated on him. Don’t you have any conscience?”

“I’ve regretted my mistake and I want to start anew with him but someone is just in the way. And now, I’m not just dealing with you but your child too! How dare you even have his child! I’ll make sure one day you’re gonna hate for taking him away from me. ”

“So you think I’m gonna back down with your threaten? No way Hyuna…He’s my husband, soul mate and the father of my child. Basically, he’s a man whom I love so much….Scaring me isn’t a way to break us up. The more harm you do to us, the stronger our love for each other will be.”

“Aigoo…Are you living in a fantasy? You think you knew Jiyoung that easy huh… Jiyoung being in love is just only a moment kind of thing. I’m his first love. The one who gave him everything…. Don’t you feel bad? He was still seeing me when you just got married…”

I clench my fist at the side. My heart was boiling but I try to keep calm….”I know…He told me…Don’t worry, I even knew about the day you broke up. What a …Bringing a man home and sleeping with him? You just love sleeping around huh…” I sneered.

“YOU!”…she pointed her finger on me…”I’m not letting you off. One day, I’ll make sure Jiyoung will come begging wanting to come back to me. I will make your life a living hell. Jiyoung will always always belong to me.” She stared at me.

“Bring it…” I challenged.

“Okay then…” she gave me a fake smile and walked off.

“Ahhh…” I groaned as I feel a sharp pain on the lower part of my abdomen. I took huge breaths to calm my anger as it may bring harm to the foetus if my blood pressure increases.

“Stay save inside my child…Omma will not ever let that evil women take Appa away from us…No way…” I mumbled; keeping it as promise to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Another update!!

I love you readers! Keep the comments going cos it gives me motivation to write often and surprise you guys for maybe some daily updates!

Hope you guys like it!