Hyuna

My Last Gift

 

Eunhyuk POV

“I’ll be right there now! Just keep knocking on her door!”

I hung up my phone and quickly drove my way to her apartment. As I reach her house, there were empty wine and soju bottles all around. The living room was in a complete mess with broken vases and glass too.

“Hyuna, Hyuna! Open the door! Can you please open the door!” shouted the house keeper ahjumma.

“Eunhyuk-ssi, she has been in there since the whole day yesterday. I do not know what to do. Her manager is out of town to settle some business so I’m sorry to have called you up. I think she has been drinking non-stop from yesterday…” said the panic ahjumma.

“Kwenchana, move back I’ll try to break down the door…”

With my whole possible strength, I kicked the door open. She was lying on her bed and with a bottle of wine on her hand, unconscious. 

“Ahjumma, call the doctor now! Pali!” I shouted.

I tried calling out her name several times but there were no respond.  The smell of alcohol coming from her was so strong. How did she drown herself in bottles of alcohol?

“She had passed out from excessive content of alcohol. Her blood pressure seems very low. I think she is under a lot of stress too. You can take out the IV when it’s done. She needs plenty of rest so I hope you can take care of her…” diagnosed the doctor.

“I will, Thank you doc…”

I sent the doctor off to the front door. I can’t believe how a fool Hyuna was because of Jiyoung.  I instructed the house keeper to have the rest of the day off afters she cleaned up the mess in the house and changed Hyuna up. I sat by the side of her bed to monitor her when I noticed a picture of her and Jiyoung together. Her smile was different. I felt it was a different Hyuna from that picture. She looks happy.

I her hair as I watched her sleep…”Why are you doing this just because of a guy?” I mumbled.

“Because I love him…” Hyuna whined softly as she slowly opened her eyes.

“You’re awake…How are you feeling? Better?” I asked as I helped her get up into a sleeping position.

“How long was I asleep?”

“More than 10 hours I guess, you were already passed out when I got here at 10am and it’s already 7 now.”

“Just how much did you drink Hyuna? The doctor said you had exceeded the amount of alcohol consumption…Soju, wine and beer you drank all that in a night…Just what happen? Were you angry with me because I didn’t want to sleep with you? If you are, you must be stupid Hyuna…”

“It’s not that oppa, it’s just….” She burst into tears. It was weird to see the tough, arrogant Hyuna crying. I embrace her in a hug to calm her down.

“What are you upset about? Jiyoung? Do you want me to text him?” I asked.

“Why did I cheat on him? Why did I treat his love so easy? Wae? And how could she love and marry him even without knowing the real Jiyoung? How did she even dare to do it? I love him so much. I feel like killing myself with him not by my side…He is supposed to be with me and only me!” she shouted; crying harder.

“It’s the past Hyuna you can’t change what happened in the past. Loving someone isn’t about having to possess or make them stay by your side but it’s about letting them be happy with who they want to be. How would you feel if you’re the only one giving? Could you live with it?”

She kept quiet and not answered my last question too her.  We lay side by side as she continued crying on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and pat her back. Slowly, we both drift off to sleep.

……………………………

I woke up to the sound of the hair dryer. As I squint my eyes open, I saw Hyuna at her dressing table drying her hair. “You’re up so early? Where are you going? The doctor said you need another day or two rest…”  I asked her as I got up of bed.

“I’m fine. Go and take a shower now. Your manager brought fresh clothes and underwear for you. We have to go somewhere after this so hurry up…” said Hyuna.

I looked at her looking confused from the reflection in the mirror…“Where are we going?”

“Press Conference…Don’t ask or question me again…You’ll know when we get there. So go in and shower or we will be late…”

I ruffled my hair feeling annoyed with her…”Suit yourself…”

“Oppa…”…she called out before I make another step to the bathroom…”Forget everything about yesterday, treat it that is had never ever happen.”

“Wae? Are you ashamed that you cried?”

“It never happened! So forget about it!” She turned around and stared at me.

“Are you bi-polar or something? Tsk…”

I gave a deep sigh and head into the bathroom. I guess kindness doesn’t help a person change. I closed my eyes and let the water run down my body as I empty my mind away from the problems I’m facing right now.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jiyoung POV

“~~~….” I groaned as I moved to the side to hug my wife when I felt there was no one beside.

I got up into a sitting position and wondered where she was. Suddenly, I heard noises coming from the bathroom. I got up and put on the bathrobe to cover my still body.

“Babe! Are you okay?” I panicked as I saw her sitting by the toilet bowl and vomiting.

“Hmmm yes…I just feel a little bit nauseous that’s all…I’m alright…” She assured me.

“D-Did I g-o too rough on you last night?”

“Yah pabo! Why would I get nauseous because of that? The morning sickness is kicking in…That is why I’m vomiting Ji!”

“How would I know? I’m a first time father…I thought I banged your head or something last night cos it did get rough last night…”I grinned.

“Plase Ji…Early in the morning…”…She rolled her eyes on me…”Go and freshen up and come down for breakfast okay.”

“You’re not coming in the shower with me?”

She hit my shoulder slightly…”Not this time round, No No…”

“Ughh Please!!!! We’re on our honey moon aren’t we?” I blink my eyes.

“No my 24/7 husband! Bye See you at the dining table...” She chuckled and walked away from me.

“Babe!!!”…I whined…” We have to spend time together before the baby comes!” I shouted to get her attention but failed. Feeling annoyed, I went into the bathroom alone.

…………………………………………………………………..

“You’re not gonna talk to me?” she asked as I kept quiet and continue sipping my coffee and ignored her.

“Oh-Oh…”…She pointed her finger at me…”You’re getting pouty…You making that lips again…Yah Kwon Jiyoung, how could you be a father if you keep acting like that.”

“You rejected me; did you know how upset I was?”

“Oh God Ji! Are you kidding me? We have so many days ahead of us…and you’re mad at me for rejecting you once?!”….She laughed…”Is this the real G-Dragon?”

“You’re laughing at me hmmm…Chakaman…Why are you still calling me Jiyoung, Ji? Aren’t you suppose to call me yeobo or oppa…You know I’m your husband…” I emphasized.

“Well…it’s awkward…I’m not use to it yet…I’m okay calling you by your name…”

“Ah, you’re rejecting my request again aren’t you? I’ll get upset again…”

“Again! It’s hard to satisfy you…Arasso, only one time…I’ll try okay…don’t force me to till I get familiar with it…Gosh…”  She rubbed her hands on her thigh; feeling nervous. I smiled as I look at her getting all tensed up.

“I’ll start…”

I nod as I wait for her to call me.

“Ji-Jiyoung Oppa…”she mumbled.

“What? I didn’t hear you?” I teased.

She capped her face in embarrassment…”Jiyoung Oppa!” she said.

I laughed out loud as she called me out. I felt so happy to hear those cute words. I stood up and gave her a hug…”Komawo yeobo…” I patted her back.

“Don’t call me yeobo…It doesn’t suit you!” She reacted.

“Who cares, yeobo yeobo yeobo!”

“Aigoo…Oppa Oppa Oppa!”

………………………………………………………

After a while, we both took a stroll by the beach enjoying the afternoon breeze. We played in the water as we splash it onto each other. A new memory was made in Jeju Island for us. I feel that we were a dating couple who had just fall in love with each other.

I hugged her from behind, tightly wrapping my arms around her waist…” I don’t need Kim TaeHee Kim HuiSun or Jun JiHyun…Cos you’re mine perfect ideal girl.”

“Really? You’re mine perfect bad boy…” She smiled as she turned around and looked at me.

“Bad boy?” I asked her in confused.

“Every girl wants a bad boy…Didn’t you say you’re a bad boy in your song?”

“Somebody listens to my song…huh…Well I must say, I use to break many girls heart during high school...” I boasted.

“Tsk…”…She leaned closer and peck my lips…”I love you bad boy.”

“I love you too…”

As we both continued to enjoy the scenery, a called from Youngbae came.

“Yongbae-yah, What’s up?” I asked as I picked up his call.

“What? Are you kidding me? No way she did that? Is this really true? Arasso, I’ll take the next flight to Seoul as soon as possible…See ya there, bye...” I hung up the phone.

“Wae? What is going on? You look pissed?” asked ~~~.

“It’s Hyuna, She made another problem again. We have to go back to Seoul now!”

“What did she do? Just what had happened?”

“She told the press about our past…yours, hers, mine and Eunhyuk plus about you being pregnant and she also made an official announcement about her relationship with Eunhyuk.”

“Huh---are you kidding me? Is she crazy? Hold on…how did she know I’m pregnant?”

“Well, prolly from Eunhyuk…Gosh, That girl doesn’t stops!”

“I didn’t  know Eunhyuk oppa had changed that much…”

“That’s not the problem now, we have to go back and deal this with the press and especially Hyuna. We have to stay over at Seunghyun’s apartment for a day or two…The paparazzi’s will not be going away soon from our house…”

“Arasso…”…She took my hand and held it tighly…”No matter what happens, I’ll be here…Me and our child…We will never leave you…” She promised.

I embrace her in a hug and we both made our way back to the villa to pack our bags and fly back to Seoul.

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

A new update!

Sorry for the long wait guys...I was quite busy...

Hope you like it!Send your love and comments below!

Love ya!