Eunhyuk

My Last Gift

 

“Where is your husband?” asked Eunhyuk

~~~ sat still with her head down, still crying. Eunhyuk sat next to her and held her face up. He wiped away her tears and her head gently.

“C’mon stop crying and tell me what happened? Why are you here? I can’t help you if you don’t speak up ~~~.”

“I’m divorcing my husband…” said ~~~.

“Huh? Why?” asked Eunhyuk.

“I can’t live with him anymore. I just can’t be the one loving him. This marriage feels like a scam, oppa. We do look like a couple outside but behind closed doors…he’s different. I just don’t understand why and how he chose and married me in front of thousands…no millions of people. I knew the day he chose me was not a coincidence but pre-planned. Why me oppa? Why? I thought my life would be a fairy tale but is just not happening…” wept ~~~.

“Why didn’t you tell me all this during the past months you were married? I thought you were happy cos you married the man of your dream…At first I thought it was all fake but with the pictures spread after the wedding and the evidence of your name in Jiyoung’s family register…I couldn’t believe it was real. Had I know better...but is divorce the only way out? Have you sat down and talk to him about this…you know you’ll be the victim when this comes out to the press…” warned Eunhyuk.

“I know oppa and I’m prepared to. I’ve told him that I will be the one revealing to our divorcement. I will reveal when the papers are signed. Can you accompany me to the lawyer’s tomorrow?  I have to do it as soon as possible because I’m thinking of returning back to the states after all this and start afresh...”

“Arasso, for you I will. Go in and have a rest. I still kept your room just like before…Have a good night sleep okay and we continue the talk tomorrow…”

~~~ nod and made her way to her old room where she used to stay before when they were a couple. Even though Eunhyuk and ~~~ used to be lovers, Eunhyuk didn’t stop loving her even when she just treat him like an older brother now.  Her love died but not his cos she was his first love. When ~~~ got married, he was devastated. He knew ~~~ was going to get “married” but he didn’t know that it was really real.

Eunhyuk made a cup of coffee and sat at the veranda as he looked up into the sky. He felt guilty for making the bet. He should know better the character of his friend, Kwon Jiyoung. When he put his words on something, he would really do it.

Eunhyuk remember vividly what happened on that day…

 

Flashback

“Hey what’s up!” greeted Jiyoung as he entered the recording studio.

“Hi my friend!” Eunhyuk greeted back.

“What are you looking at?” asked Jiyoung who was curious at what Eunhyuk was looking at.

“A picture of my ex…pretty isn’t she?” he said showing him the picture on his phone.

“Yeppuh…ah is she the one you always talk about on tv…your first love?”

“Yup…how I wish she will be mine again…She treats like an older brother now…living  in the same house feels so…gosh I just can’t take it!” complained Eunhyuk.

“What you’re living together?! Are you mad? You’ll be dead if the press know about you living with a women…”

“She’s been living with me for years…her family lives in the state and she has no one here except me so way before when we used to be a couple we already moved in together…”explained Eunhyuk.

“Woah…how could you survive Eunhyuk? I’ll be like all over her if I lived in the same house as her…just like when I separated with Hyuna…I knew I have to move out if not I’ll go crazy!”

“She’s a nice and down to earth girl. She lives her like simply…she hates to burden others unless she’s at the verge of asking for help. She likes cooking…oh gosh she makes the best kimchi jigae ever! I always need her kimchi jigae when I get a hangover…”

“You must love her a lot oh yes before I forgot…here I have 2 vip tickets for Big Bang Wedding event this Sun…bring her along…”said Jiyoung as he passed Eunhyuk the tickets.

Eunhyuk looked carefully at the tickets. He knew he had seen them somewhere…

“Ahhhh…so this was the even she’s going!” remembered Eunhyuk.

“Who’s going?”

“My ex!  She loves Big Bang and especially you! She’s all crazy about you…she thinks you’re her soulmate…crazy isn’t she? She don’t even know I’m friends with you…”laughed Eunhyuk.

“Cinca?”…Jiyoung moved closer to Eunhyuk face…”Why didn’t you tell Im friends with you? Jealous?”

Eunhyuk hit his head lightly…”I’m jealous why why why!”

“Okay then, I’ll choose her as my wife when we do the special event then…”teased Jiyoung.

“What wife? You’re gonna marry her?”

“Ya…There will be a special stage where the members choose a fan to like get “married” to…so I shall choose her then..”

“You scare me…I thought you’re gonna marry for real!”

“I can you know if you want me too…plus she likes me and she’s single…and me just broking up with Hyuna…Perfect duo…I can marry her…looking at her picture…she is so my style!” exclaimed Jiyoung.

“You’re kidding right?”

“Aniya…I’m not…”….Jiyoung looked blankly…”I will do it, you know I will…”

“You’re joking right Jiyoung! ”Laughed Eunhyuk.

“No, I’m not Eunhyuk…I will…I’m a man of my words!” shouted Jiyoung as he walked out of the room.

Eunhyuk giggled as he thought back. Jiyoung must be crazy. How can a man marry someone he has not met? Even if how serious he is, he won’t dare to do this.

End of flashback

 

“Eunhyuk ah you should have known better…”sighed Eunhyuk.

“Stupid Jiyoung…I thought I could trust him for taking care of her…”                      

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........

Jiyoung POV

It’s been days since I tried searching for her but she was nowhere to be found. I didn’t know who she hangs out with nor are who her close friends were. The only information I knew was that her family lives in the state and her phone number.

I dialled her number again but it went straight to the mailbox.

“Yah!!!!!” I shouted as I hit the steering wheel.

Suddenly…

“Eunhyuk…yes Eunhyuk…why didn’t I think of that?” I remember.

I went through my contacts and called up Eunhyuk. He should know where she is or maybe she’s even with him now. Sadly, he didn’t pick up the call. I put my phone aside and drove to Eunhyuk’s office as fast as I can. I gave myself hope. Please be there…my wife.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

~~~ POV

“Thank you Mr Lee for helping me with this…I hope you can send the papers to Mr Kwon’s lawyer as soon as possible…and I hope you can keep this confidential after everything is settled…I don’t want rumours to be out before everything  is final…” I said thanking my lawyer.

“No problem Ms ~~~, your case would only be known to me and only me. I’ll contact Mr Kwon’s lawyer and let you know the final discussion with their side. Don’t you worry, everything  will go smoothly…” convinced Mr Lee, my lawyer.

“It that’s the case, I’ll get going…just give me a call if you need anything…”

I walked out of the café with a relief. I didn’t know getting divorce was as easy as I thought. I decided not to receive alimony since we were just two separate strangers living together and I felt I didn’t deserve to receive anything from him.

“I will say thank you instead of sorry Kwon Jiyoung, even though my heart is full of regrets…It was nice being Mrs Kwon, I’ll forever remember you…” I mumbled as I look up into the sky.

With an aching heart, I went into the car and drove to meet Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi readers, sorry for updating it so late.

I'm concentrating  more on the other fanfic but I will try to update once a week...

Thanks for supporting and spread the love for this fanfic!

What will happen next?Will he get to meet his wife?