Luhan is back

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

*4 years later*

It has been four year now that you and Luhan got separate ways.  It's now 2012 and you've got many friends. Luhan got debuted as Exo along with other handsome guys. You are the famous ice princess who is represents for Korea now that Kim Yuna stop ice skating for a while. Because of her study,she trained you to become the next Princess on Ice for Korea. You have to wake up early on the morning and sleep late on the night. Because of the training, Yuna-unnie always remind you. ''If you want your dream to come true, you have to fight for it all the way. After My studies I will come back and fight for my dream''. Like Luhan oppa is fighting for his dreams you thought.

Somebody were opening your bedroom's door. You were still sleeping with your big teddy bear from Luhan.

''________-ah, you have to get up now. It's important day for you''Your umma walked in and tried to wake you up by whispearing to you. She have seen how you are lately because of the practice. You use to come back home and walk straight up to your room. And take a shower and sleep.

''Neh umma''You response back with a tired weak voice. You lazily walk into the bathroom and take a shower. After the shower you walked down with your training clothes on with your hair tied up. Your umma's worrying is worse than before. She made your favorite food so that you can gain some power before the important competiton.

''Honey, now that this is the finale competition to become the Best Figure-skating in the world. What will you do after this?''Your umma's question were a little bit weird for you. You will ofcourse contiune with Figure-skating.

''sleep''You said to umma. You know how worried your umma is.

''Good''She said with a relieved. You starts to chuckle

''Ofcourse i will contiune to practice''You were half laughing and half sleeping with your food in your mouth.

''Then umma will take away your ice skates. Do you know how tired you look right now''Your umma scolded you for being harsh on yourself.

''Not like that umma, i will only practice when i'm bored. But I have to practice atleast 4 days a week ''You said back while packing your things, ready to go to the last practice for the competition. You gave your umma a big hug .

''Are you afraid that this cute daughter will turn into a monster after all the practice.''You looked up at your umma with the puppy eyes.

''Stop with that look''She chuckle and hugged you tighter. You looked at the clock.

''Umma I have to go, i will be late''You toke your bag and said goodbye and ran out,jumped in to your car and drove away to the ice hall.

''Goodluck my little princess''She wawed to you from the door.

 

At the same day. Luhan were showing s around his home .

''Isn't your house and the famous Figure skater near each other''Lay who knows everything about you and Luhan said(He know, how close you and Luhan are). Luhan gave him a look, not to talk about it. If he talks about it, the whole group will be asking him alo of questions. There will not be an ending of the questions.

''I don't know''Luhan lied. But inside he wants to say the truth.

''You don't know''Lay raised a eyebrow at him. At this time, Luhan wants to run away to you. He have missed you alot, he want to see his bestfriend's face. But if he does, and get caught by some fans. He would be died, there would be a scandal about you two together. Now that you both got famous you cant see each other like before. He sighed inside and show a confused face.

''Luhan ''his umma called him

''Neh''He walked over to his umma.

''I will go now, are you sure that you and The Exo members don't want to see ________-ah on the ice?''His umma asked while taking her gift for you.  The members heard and walked up behind Luhan.

''no, we want to see ______-ah on the ice. Right Hyung?''Lay throws his arms over Luhan

''I guess if you all wants''He smiled inside. All of them prepared themself and follow Mrs Lu inside the car and drive to the ice hall.

There were alot of people from other countries.  Sitting on the seat waiting for the first performer to start. Luhan and his friends got VIP seat at the front along with your parents and his. Out of all the Ice skater you were the last one in. Before you step on the ice, you could feel how hard your heart is beating. *people around this world is watching me right now, I have to give my best. I have to win this for my parents, friends and my lovely country. I have to take the last gold medal. I have to be pround of myself for once.* You thought and smiled, you could feel all the eyes on you. When you step. Luhan and Lay's jaw dropped when they saw you on the eyes. You were sparkling on the ice. Everybody clapped their hands together to show you support.

''Dude she is beautiful''Lay said to Luhan without taking his eyes off you.

''This kid, i'm your hyung''Luhan respones back. *My bestfriend is always beautiful* He thought and looked at you. When everybody stop clapping, you start to move on the ice. Your mind were free the whole time you were moving on the ice. The people who is watching you moving on the ice feels like you were an angel who have landed on the earth to show them love and peace. Your arms and legs were moving automatic to the music. Your trainer were watching you proudly. *This girl is amazing for such a young age*. After awhile the music stop and you stopped. Your last competition is done, you have done it. You bowed to the public and thank them for the support.

'That was amazing''the both Mc said. You step out from the ice and get alot of hugs from yuna unnie and your unnies(Sistar).

''Thats was amazing ________-ah''Hyorin said and clapped her hands.

''Thank you unnies''You gave them a smile.

''Lets go and find out the results''

You couldn't belive your eyes. You got the highest results out of all the Ice skater. Yuna-unnie jumped up from the seat while she saw your results. It was higher than hers. She hugged you tight and didn't want to let go off you.  You happily buried your face on your palms.

''We did it unnie''You said with your red face.

''The new Ice princess on the ice is Lee _______-ah from Korea''The Mc said and clapped their hands. The Both side of parents jumped up of joy and hugged in each other. Luhan hugged Lay. *______-ah did it* He thought while happily jumping of joy for you. The Exo members were also happy that you won. But when they saw Lay and Luhan jumping happily together, they thought something was strange just a look of Luhan and Lay's face. Especially the leaders of Exo thoughts.

Outside the Hall

You got greeted by your fans and your parents.

''Umma,appa!!''You run up to them and gave them a big hug.

''congratulation our daughter''They said and gave you a flower boquet and present.

''Unnies come here''You waved to your unnies, to come . They shake their head.*it's family moment*They thought and waved back with a smile and left.

''See you in Korea''Bora said while giving you a flower boquet and presents.

''neh unnie''you said.

''_________-ah is best''Sistar unnies said to the fans and the fans agree by clapping and saying how good you are.

''________-ah, we have to hurry. Because a special person is waiting for you at home''Your umma said.

*Special person?, no it cant be..Luhan oppa?*Your first thought of the sentence.

Exactly you were right Mr and Mrs Lu and Luhan were sitting on the couch waiting for you inside the living room. Your happy feelings fade away and turns into nervous.

''Go and take a shower and wear this dress on when you come down''your umma hand over a beautiful dress to you.

*Luhan oppa is here?. After 4 years he is back*You ran up to your room and closed the door and slid down on the floor.  After awhile you walked down with the dress on. You walked down from the stairs and heard Luhan's voice with the parents.

'' Are you done now?'' your umma walked over to you who walked in shyly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INgNZ_HW0Vs

 

Hello!

hehe i'm done with my first chapter.

I hope you liked it. Thank you for subscribing.

<3 <3