Embark on a Mission!

Meeting You

Sandy's POV

For the next couple of weeks, Minhyun and I would secretly make plans to get Baekho and Ren together. Every now and then, a giggle would escape and the other members would look at us weird. Except for JR; he sighed smirked knowingly. Our plans would stretch from pushing them in the same bathroom stall to making them hug each other and look passionately in each other's eyes(as punishment for a game or something...) or even locking them into warehouse together. Aron would peek over our shoulder and Minhyun would just shoo his hyung away. Then this would lead to whining from the eldest and that would lead to a mini cat battle between Minhyun and Aron before Ren would get tired to the noise and pull Aron away. And during these few weeks, Ren and I have gotten much closer and we talked more comfortablely.

Finally, Minhyun and I came up with a plan. The movies. Typical but efficent. We finally decided a good date and got to work.

So here's the plan: I would ask Ren to go out with me to the movies and we'd meet up there to see the movie. Except I wouldn't exactly show up. Minhyun would ask Baekho to go see a horror movie since he loves them. There, Baekho will buy two tickets and wait. EXCEPT Minhyun won't show up either. We'd go to the movies and watch them (from afar). Then we'd call them and get them to meet up and Ren would be forced to watch the horror movie and ... and ... BOOMSHAKALAKA. Couple. Or at least we hope so.

Anyways, that week, I went up to Ren and asked, "Hey, wanna go to the movies?"

"Hm... maybe." Ren shrugged and went back to fixing his hair.

"Oh c'mon! We can bond!" I threw my hands up and grinned. "I think JR said that you dont have a schedule this weekend."

Ren pondered in thought for a moment. "Well, I guess if-"

"GREAT! 2:00 pm at the Great Mall. Saturday. Okay?"

"Wait! What movie are we watching?"

"I don't know! We'll just have to see!"

Ren looked at me suspiciously but then shrugged it off and nodded his head. Then he went to back to whatever the heck he was doing. Get Ren to come to the movies. Check. Well, my work here is done. I left to the other room and sat on the couch and the television. After flipping several channels with nothing interesting, I turned the television off and laid back down. I lift an arm over my eyes to block the sun. It was nice to relax sometimes. I laid like that before a shadow came accross my eyes. A couple of seconds passes and the shadow didn't move. Slowly, I removed my arm from my face. Only to see a grinning JR looking down at me.

"Ah!" I yelped, noticing how close JR, who was laughing, was and the surprise I felt when seeing him RIGHT AT MY FACE. " Aish... Yah! What was that for? You scared me..." I pouted at him and crossed my arms.

JR only started to laugh harder. When he caught his breath, he said, "Aw... You're adorable. I was walking by when I noticed how peaceful you looked. Then I decided to just see what would happen if I just hovered above your face. And then your reaction..." He burst out laughing again and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

After that, JR and I actually sat down and had a civilized talk. It was a simple conversation about random things in life. That's when Minhyun comes in excitely and squeals(like a school girl) excitely, "Okay! Baekho's in! Is Ren coming?"

I nod and jumped up. "Awesome! Now to go over everything. So I'll call Ren to meet up at the mall and you'll buy the tickets online with Baekho."

"Then I'll 'meet' up with Baekho but not show up, same with you. Then, we'll call and say we can't make it. They'll meet up and be forced to see the movie together."

The smile on my face got bigger. "And Ren can't watch scarey movies. Then... OH LA LA~"

"MUAHAHAHA!" Minhyun stood up, high and mighty, as he laughed idiotly by himself. "Ah-hem." He cough and recomposed himself. "As they do that, we'll watch from afar to make sure that nothing gets in the way." I nodded as JR just listens with amsuement. "Okay, so I'll go to one place and watch from the food court. How 'bout you and JR go the other store and watch from there?"

I turned to JR and searched his face for oppostion. He seems fine. "You wanna come?"

"Sure." JR shrugged. "It's not like I have anything to do."

"Ehhhhxcellant! You guys can act like a couple to make seem more believable and doesn't look like you're stalking fellow band members."

JR and I raised an eyebrow at him then looked at each other. "I'm fine with it if you are..."

The leader just smiled and said to Minhyun, "I'm good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday

"The day has come. The day that those two awkward flirters will finally unite. The day-"

"Okay, Minhyun. We get it." JR rolled his eyes at the overly excited tall boy sitting in the back seat. Minhyun's been all jiggly and giggly all day, obviously ready to make the other two, well... as Minhyun would say, ONE.

I stared out the window and watched the buildings go by. They should have brought Aron. The poor boy's at home oblivious about what was going to happen. Oh well, he wouldn't know what to do anyways...

The driver finally pulled up in the mall's parking lot and all three of us stealthily slipped out of the car like ninjas. Well, Minhyun did. JR adn I just... stepped out of the car. We told the driver to pick us up in 2 hours. Then we took off to the theater. The food court was across the destination so we just found a table that gave a good view if the place and sat there waiting. Though the other two were also dressed in disguising clothing, they were our friends and we know them well enough to even recognize them from their backs.

"I see Ren." JR spoke up and  pointed. Surely enough, there was a small figure in the crowd with a very familiar pair of sunglasses and blonde hair.

Minhyun grinned evilly as he made a gun with his hands and aimed at Ren. "Target number one."

"Look! Baekho!" Everyone turned to the direction I pointed to see the white tiger walkng to the ticket stand.

"Ehhxcellant..." Minhyun pointed another gun at Baekho with his free hand. "Bang!"

-___(\ <- Words cannot explain how JR and I feel.

"Okay, let's call them-"

"Wait, let Baekho pick up the tickets"

We watched until we saw Baekho walk away from the stand and look around for 'Minhyun'.

Seeing my cue, Minhyun and I took out my phone and texted our people. I saw Ren look at his phone and make a face. Oh... he looks... not happy... Baekho looks like someone just kicked a cat. They looked kinda irritated and then- wait. CRAP! THEY'RE WALKING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS!

"GKJASDGWJDGH! WE MUST FLY!" Minhyun jumped out of his seat and dragged us to the theater.

"But what are we going to do!?"

"I DON'T KNOW! JUST GO FOR IT!"

Aish... this kid...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ren's POV

This girl... She invited me to the movies and then ends up telling me she has work. What in the world?! You know what? I'll just go home and-

A body bumped into me as I was talking to myself and didn't see her. "I'm sorry!" The girl quietly said with her head down. Her hooodie was over her head and face,, along with sunglasses that covered half of her face. Hm... this voice sounds familiar... Nah, it's just me.

"Oh. it's okay. I'm sorry I should have been more careful." I apologized and bowed slightly.

"No. It was my fault. I was looking for a blue necklace that I had dropped on the ground. My grandmother gave it to me and it's really important."

"Oh really? Allow me to help you look." She smiled and I smiled back. I turned and started to look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekho's POV

I was muttering to myself complaining about how that Minhyun has the nerve to invite me and then just step out on me like that. A good movie too! The newest horror movie and he decides to ditch me like some kind of sack of potatoes. Actually who would desert a pack of potatoes? You can make fried with them and other sorts of food like-

Suddenly, some punk decides to run into me... and NOT apologize. Oh no he didn't. Not to the great Baekho! I walked to the tall figure disappearing into the crowd. I looked around and saw him walkingn near a group of people. Then, for some odd reason, he stopped and stood there. I manage to catch up and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned towards me with a surprised reaction. Well, I think surprise. Sunglasses and a ginormous hat was covering half of his face. "You just bumped into me and you didn't say sorry."

"Omo! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to."

"Well, it's fine but next time, apologize." The dude nodded and began to walk away. That idiot... hey... that blonde hair... is that Ren? "Yah! Ren?"

The blonde turned to face me and even though half of his face was covered, I could tell exactly who it was. "Oh? Baekho?"

"Rennie~!" I 'flew' to the maknae and literally d him. His pushed me away and slapped me. "Owwwie!!"

Ren muttered under his breath. "Babo..."

I smiled and asked, "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, well... actually, Sandy invited me here to see a amovie but appreantly she has work to go to. Oh yeah. I was looking for-"

Then there was a girl who called to Ren. "Excuse me! I found my necklace! Kamsahamnida!" Then the girl started walking another direction. Who is this girl? Why is she talking to my Re- I mean, Ren?

The maknae bowed slightly and turned back to me. "Who was she?"

He shrugged in response. "No one. I acidentally bumped into her and she lost a neckalce. That's all." Oh... okay then. "Anyways, I was here jsut waiting for Sandy but she's not even here so-"

"Hey! Want to come with me?" I cheerfully chirped. "I have two tickets here but Minhyun didn't show up."

"Minhyun invited you?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, I guess. I mean I have nothing to do anyways."

A big grin flashed on my face and I grabbed his hand. "Kajja! Let's go!"

No one's POV

~From afar~

"Mission complete..." Minhyun muttered to himself, an evil smirk all over his face.

Sandy laughed and asked, "Now what? We wait here for two hours?"

Minhyun pondered for a bit before repling, "Well, I guess we could roam for a bit... but I want to stay!"

JR chuckled under his breath and Sandy looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "For two hours?"

"Why not!?" The boy had a ridiculous grin and these crazy/rabid looking eyes on his face so the girl decided not to question it.

"I mean- yeah, why not? Hehehe... I'll just walk around and window shop or something.. okay?"

The tal boy nodded and turned the other direction towards the theater. JR stood up next to Sandy and said, "I'll go with her too. Alright?" Minhyun just simply waved his hand at them without even looking, clearly shooing the two away so he could stalk the Baekren couple. The two looked at him amused before walking the other direction.

"Where do you want to go?" JR asked Sandy as she looked around.

She pondered for a second and thought. "Hm.. I don't know. I don't feel like buying anything. Just window shopping is fine." JR nods and the two walk around, peering at clothes on display. They laughed and talked about random stuff in their lives. The two came by a photo shooting contest. It was a contest about who was the best couple. The winnner would've get a free ticket trip to Hawaii. The second and third would get a gift certificate to somewhere but we didn't know.

"Hey! Wanna go and enter for fun?" JR excitedly jumps likes a little boy with a huge grin on his face.

Sandy laughs and nods but stops when she realizes something. "Wait- won't people regconize you? I mean, you are an idol."

The charismatic leader pout a very non-charismatic pout but it's absolutely adorable to Sandy, who laughs. "Jebal~?" JR stares at Sandy with those big brown eyes and looks like a little puppy.

Sandy felt herself giving in and finally, "Oh, alright."

"YUSH." JR grins and grabbed her hand and raced to the contest. Sandy tried to surpress her smile at the boy's enthusiasm. The photo shoot's theme was a wedding. The people who ran it informed us that we were to go into the dressing rooms nearby and change.

"That's not weird at all... a random dressing room in the middle of the mall." Sandy says quietly under her breath and JR snickers softly as well.

"Oh well. Just go with it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong! Mianhae for being away so long. I haven't had any time to do anything! IT'S BEEN LIKE A MONTH AND A HALF. And possibly a little longer! But thank you for your patience. Anyways, how was the chapter? :) Was it okay? So Minhyun and you(or Sandy) have finally made your move. Mwuahahha... Now what will happen..? Hahah, that random part of the wedding photo shoot was inspired by Boys Over Flowers^^ I couldn't think of anything.

And thank you to all you subscribers and thank you for your comments. Hehhe. Please comment and subscribe as well if you haven't and you like the story. BTW, can you guys comment on how I'm doing? Like writing? Because I'm not a very strong writer ^^ Thank you~

BTW, I'm starting a new story. Not going to be very long. I'm aiming at a one-shot but I think it's going to turn out a bit longer. It's Elvin for all you KissMes! ;D http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/338013