Thank You

Meeting You

Sandy's POV

Ring ring ring! My alarm went off as I tirely rubbed my eyes and rolled off of the couch.

"Ugh..." I groan as I reached out tried to turn the alarm off.

Back to school. It's Monday again. I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I stretched my arms. When I was a bit more awake, I finally realised there was someone in the kitchen cooking already. Curious as to who it was, I shuffled over to the kitchen and peeked over the door frame. There, I saw someone cooking and humming softly to themself. It was Aron. I smiled softly as I quietly knocked on the wall to get his attention without scaring him. I saw him jump a little but smiled when he noticed it was me.

"Morning, Sandy!" He gave me a ridiculous grin as Aron cheerfully greeted me. "I was just making some breakfast for since you'll be going to school today, right?" 

I nodded and he smiled happily. "But Aron, you didn't have to do this. I usually don't even eat breakfast since I use to live alone."

He looked at as if I was crazy and argued, "No breakfast? Hon, do you know how unhealthy that is?" I laughed and nodded as he ranted on about the importance of breakfast. It was only funnier when he almost burnt the food he was making and only noticed when Minhyun and JR, the two who just woke up, had to point it out. After we all had finished eating, I went to change into my uniform.

By the time I had finish, Baekho and Ren still hadn't came out. The others were just at the table talking. Looking at the clock, I realised that I still had some time before it was time for school. I sat down with them and just listened.

Minhyun looked at me and smiled as he said, "You still up for it?" The others look confused for alittle and I had to take a double take before I registered what he was talking about. I returned the smile and nodded.

"What are you two talking about?" Aron looked at us curiously as JR looked at us questionly as well.

Minhyun looked at thembefore saying, "Can you keep a secret?" JR nodded as Aron recited, "Cross my heart and hope to fly or stick a cupcake in my eye!" He rolled his eyes then looked around before huddling over the table with rest of us. His voice was hushed and quiet as he whispered, "The two sleeping inside."

JR sat back as he gave us a 'really guys?' look when Aron just looked around still confused. The tall boy laughed and said, "Sandy and I are on the case."

I looked at JR surprised. "Oh, so you know? I didn't know that."

JR replied saying, "Those two are always togther. All the time. If you're around them long enough, it's kinda hard not to know."

"Wait, what's going on?" Aron was still unaware of the topic we were on.

Minhyun smirked and said, "Well, unless you're Aron. Aron's hopeless oblivious potato."

"Ex'squeeze me?" The oldest boy looked at the taller one in disbelief. "How in any way am I oblivious?" Minhyun just rolled his eyes and JR gave us a smile. Aron and Minhyun continued to argue about being oblivious as JR and I watched in amusement.

"No, your the !"

"No, your face is!"

"What are you talking about?" A voice came from behind us and we all turn to see a sleepy Baekho at the door of the kitchen.

"I don't even know!" Aron threw his hands up in desperation and collapse dramaticly on the table.

"Well good morning, Dongho." JR greeted as Baeho shuffled to his food set on the table.

"Morning." The white tiger replied as soon as he dug into his food.

"Where's Ren?" Minhyun casually asked, suppressing a small smirk.

Not even looking up, he pointed inside as he mumbled with a mouthful of food, "Sleeping. He must be tired 'cause he didn't go to sleep until late last night."

"Oh really?" Minhyun just nodded and smiled.

I rolled my eyes at this before I had noticed what time it was. "Aw poop! I have to go to school!" I abruptly got up and grabbed my bags. Aron, being thr oldest and knew how to drive, grabbed the car keys and rushed out with me as well. "Bye guys! I'll be back by seven!"

On the way to school, Aron kept asking me what Minhyun, JR, and I was talking about. All I did was smile and kept my mouth shut. SE-CR-ET. By the time I had gotten to school, Aron was pouting and fake crying for being excluded. I just laughed and thanked him for driving me to school.

"No problem. And, Sandy, please don't push yourself to the limit like the last time we found you. Arraseo?"

I nodded, "Arraseo."

With a look of approvement, he waved and drove away. I watched as he disappeared and looked back to see if anyone else saw. Luckily, I didn't see anyone so I just happily skipped to class. Little did I know that someone was watching... and saw everything.

Stranger's POV

Oh... What's this? A little girl was with my one and only this morning. Oh no... That won't do. Are you his love interest? How do you know him? No, he's mine and mine alone. No one can take him from me and he loves me too... Don't worry, hon... It probably won't take that long to get rid you...

Sandy POV

I felt a chill run down my spine. What is this feeling? It feels familiar.... "EEK!" I squealed as Yoseob pulled back laughing with a feather in hand.

"Haha! I haven't done that in such a long time."

"Yah! Don't poke feathers at my neck. Aish... you're weird..." I pouted a little and that only made him laugh even more.

"But you like weird people." He grinned and I just stuck my tongue out at hime playfully. This is why he's my best friend. The rest of the day was boring and just like any other school day. I just went to work with Yoseob afterschool and then to Chef's Kiss. But the weird thing was, apparently, I was suppose to have a day off today at Chef's Kiss. Xander, the main chef, just saw me and told me to go home. He said I was working a bit too hard and he wanted me to go rest. I did try to argue but he wouldn't hear it. Even gave me some food. I smiled, thanked him, and gave him a hug. Xander was like a crazy older brother eberyone loves.

I skipped back to the dorm, in a cheerful mood. When I got to the door, I realized there was someone home since there were a pair if shoes out in the front. I figure they were Ren's since they were pink. OHKAY... this was going to be awkward... I sighed and took out the keys JR had given me before. When I opened the door, I didn't see the boy anywhere. He must be in his room. I crepted in quietly and put my stuff away. I thought it was a bit too quiet so I decided to check on the boy inside. I silently tip toed to his room and knocked quietly. No answer. I was starting to think this was a bit weird. I know Ren should still be mad at me or whatnot but this is plain... weird? I don't even know.

"Hello?" I slowly opened the door and looked in. A loud yelp escaped my mouth. On the floor unconcious was the blonde maknae.

I rushed to him and turned him on his back to check him. My heart raced as I checked. He was breathing hard and sweat dripped down his forehead. I felt his head and quickly drew my hand. His head's so hot! I quickly tried lift him up onto his bed. Luckily, he was right beside it.

After some struggle, I manage to settle him in then rushed out to get some wet towels. As I did this I grabbed my phone and called Baekho.

"Yeobeoseyo?" A voice answered after a few rings.

"Baekho! It's Sandy!" I said quickly.

"Oh hey there! What's-"

"I need you! Ren's here at home and he fainted! I just got home so I didn't know till now. Can you come back right now?"

Baekho seem to pause for second. "Bwoh?! Ren fainted?!" His voice seemed paniced as I heard him hushly say to himself, "I knew I shouldn't have left him alone at home... Okay, I'll come back ASAP. Just stay with him and take care of him please."

After that, I hung up and focused my attention back on the unconcious boy in front of me. I placed the wet towel on his head and sat next to him, watching over him. As I watched him sleep, I noticed how peaceful he looked. Just like a little kitten taking a nap. I smiled and thought to myself, this is who he is. He's a boy growing up, not the hateful person that resents me.

After a while I felt his cheek and notice his temperature was going down. Good. I rewet the towel with some more cold water and waited. The doorbell finally rang and I rushed to open the door. There standing at the door was Baekho and JR. Baekho immediately rushed to the room where Ren was located and kneeled beside him. JR and I were right behind him as we follow him.

I reported to Baekho, "Don't worry, I manage to lower his fever a little so I think he'll be fine." He nodded but didn't really seem to hear since his gaze was on Ren's face. JR and I lookex at each other and both silently agreed to leave the two together.

Outside, we sat in silent as we kept to ourselves. JR was the one that broke the silence. "Thank you. For taking care of Ren."

I laughed. "Pfft. What do you mean 'thank you'? I just did what you guys did for me. But your welcome anyways." JR smiled and nodded. "By the way, what was Ren doing at home alone?"

"Oh, he wasn't feelig well so we told him to rest at home. Which was a good and bad thing. Good since if he were to do work, he would in worse condition but bad since you weren't supoose to come home till seven and that would haven't been good. Which reminds me, why are you home so early?" I explained how Xander had sent me home for no reason and how I just found Ren. He gave that 'oh' look and we continue to sit in comfortable silence.

Then I decided to make Ren some soup since he was sick. JR helped me look through the fridge for foods we could use and I decide to put some the resturant things in too. When I was in the middle of making it, Baekho came out and announced that Ren had awaken but was still too weak to get out of bed so he was resting right now. I nodded and JR told Baekho they had to get back to work. It took some convincing and pushing to get Baekho to agree but he finally gave in when JR mention that the maknae was in my hands. Baekho and JR took their leave and I continued to cook.

When I finished, I prepared a bowl for him. As I did this, I heard a noise. I looked up to see an exhausted Ren at the doorframe of the kitchen. "Ren! No no no no no no. You shouldn't be up." I rushed over the him and walked him to the couch then eased him on to the cusion. "Stay." I grabbed his food and gave it to him. I was going to feed him but then he just grabbed the spoon and began to feed himself.

Sitting there watching him eat, there was a suffoucating silence. After he finished, we continue to sit. There really wasn't anything to say.

Finally Ren said, "You were the one that found me?" I nodded and he gave me a small nod. Not knowing what to do, I picked up his bowl to wash. As I walked out, he called my name. I turned to look at him. His bangs fell over his face as he looked down but finally lifted his head. Looking at me straight in the eye for a split second, he quickly and quietly whispered to me. Then he quickly looked away and laid down. It was small and hushed but loud enough for me to hear.

I smiled and walked into the kitchen.

His words were, "Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHMAGAWDIMSOSORRYFORNOTUPDATNGINAMONTH! I deserve to die! School sports are so tiring.. ㅠㅠ I'll try to update more often... Thats not a promise but I'll try.

Anyways, this one was little rushed but was it good. Now you know why Ren's so mean! :D I mean if you didn't already guess. :P Thank you to subscribers and comments!! They mean alot to me! :D I love you and thanks for sticking around for my late update. <3 you guys are the best((;