He really hates me

Meeting You

Sandy POV

The members had left and I was left at home to do the chores. I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen before starting to organize the rest of the place. Jeez... they were messy. There were chips and wrappers of food everywhere. I mean, EVERYWHERE. Under tables, behind the couch, hidden in little cracks, and inside tissue boxes. I don't even know how they got there. Cleaning one room takes a lot of time... but luckily there were only ywo. The kitchen and the living room. The other rooms were personal so I didn't clean them up.

By the time I finished, it was 12:30. I quickly found some instant ramen andate lunch. It was quiet and I was thinking about what had happened this morning. Jr saving my and Ren's stinging words. For me, words hurt more than actions so it kinda left in me in the pits. Then I remember JR and how close he was. I was in his arms, staring into those dark eyes...

I quickly shoock my head and slapped my cheeks. No, he was just saving your so don't think any of it. I quickly finished then got to my neglected homework. By the time I finished my work for today and the next day, it was 2:30. I quickly changed out of my clothes and into my work clothes. A note was left on the counter, notifying the others I was going to be gone for while. I grabbed the bag with my other uniform for Chef's Kiss and left. Luckily, NU'EST's dorm wasn't far from the school or the cafe. I walked down the street in high spirits, skipping to the Beautiful cafe.

As I turned around the block, I could see a figure standing outside, looking around. I giggled and knew exactly who that was. "Annyeong, Seobie!"

He turned and took  note of me and called back, "Yah! Lee Sandy! WHERE WERE YOU THIS MORNING!? WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO SCHOOL?!"

"Because I had a fever and had to stay home. Sorry." I laughed as I approached him and hugged him.

He hugged back before he took my shoulders and looked me in the face. "You're not still sick are you? Why don't you lay down?"

"Nah, I'm good."

When I walked inside, Kikwang was first to take note of me and waved. "Annyeong! Are you okay? Yoseob was worrying like crazy."

"Oh, be quiet." Yoseob walked by and gave him a look before disappearing into the back.

"Haha, I'm fine."

"Good! Because I wouldn't want to be left alone with these idiots."

"What idiots?" A deep voice boomed behind us and I turned to see Junhyung standing nearby. "You better?" I nodded as Kikwang began to slip away. I giggled and excused myself to get to work. When 4:45 came around, I said my goodbyes to them and started to head for Chef's Kiss.

"SANDDDDDDDDY!" A chirpy voice echoed behind me. As always, Dongho, the adorable little boy was leaping onto me, attacking me with a hug. I laughed and ruffled his hair. He shrinked away and pouted at me as he fixed his hair. When each strand was in place, he smiled at me.

"You look better today. I swear, yesterday you were going to get sick."

"Nah, I feel better,"

He nodded in satisfactory. "That's nice to hear. Now let's get to work before he catches-"

"Who is he?" We both jumped as we slowly turn to see Soohyun... with a knife in his hand...

"No one important!" Dongho nervously laughed and we both took a step back. "Hehe... just getting to work... hehe..."

We both zoomed out and laughed we were out of earshot. "I swear! Everytime, Soohyun sees us, he has a knife." I laughed as I realized that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark by the time I was getting home. I hurried down the dark but busy street of San Fransico. When I finally made it to the dorms, the lights were on. I knocked and Baekho was immediactely at the door. All the member's heads were perked up (except for Ren's) and turned towards me.

"SANDY!" Baekho dramacticly threw his hands in the air engulfed me in a bear hug. Minhyun decided that was fun and also joined. Okay... now there are two big people squeezing the life out of me. Great.

"C-can't... breathe..." I barely manage to whisper. They immediately let me go and gave me a cheesy grin.

"Where were you?" Aron asked with curiousity.

"Oh, at work. Didn't you see that note?"

"Oh yeah, but you were home later than we expected."

"Sorry," I bowed a little.

"EH! WHO CARES! I'm gonna die of hunger!!!!" Baekho whined and sqirmed and fell to the ground in a overly dramatic fashion.

I grinned and held up a bag of leftover food from the resturant. "There are some benefits from working at a resturant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm stuffed!" Minhyun sighed and stretched his arms out on the couch. Baekho collapse next to him, along with Aron. JR sat on the ground near them while Ren and I sat across from them. Baekho and Minhyun were chatting and arguing about who knows what, while Aron occasionally smack them in the head. JR laughed and listened to the two bickering. I smiled and remember Ren was sitting next to me. I turned and peeked a little at the blonde maknae. On his lips was a little smile. His eyes spakled as he looked at s. He looked... happy. I mustered up any courage I had and scooted towards him. He noticed and his smile was replaced with a hard expression. I paused but tried to talk to him anyways.

"Um, hi Re-"

"What do you want?" Ren asked harshly.

I took a breath before answering, "I just wanted to say hi and-"

"Okay, you said it. Now leave me alone."

"YAH! You two! What are you doing over there alone? Come over here!" Baekho cheerfully called us over. We both scooted closer but Ren sat farther away from me.

Aron was talking when Minhyun suddenly said, "Hey! Remember tomorrow is our day off? Let's go somewhere!"

"YEAH! But where should we go?" Baekho pondered for a moment for saying, "Ah-ha! Sandy, why don't you chose?"

I shook my head and said, "But it's your day off." Baekho just laughed and said that they alway do what they want. It would fun to do what someone else wanted to do. I nodded and said, "Well, I have been wanting to go to the mall. I need more clothes."

Baekho and Minhyun nodded in agreement. Aron and Jr didn't care. "I don't want to go." Ren's firm answer was said.

"Why? You alway want to go." Minhyun looked at his friend in question. Ren just shook his head.

"PWEEEZE!?" Baekho looked at Ren with big eyes. The maknae was just about to shake his head but Baekho kept look at him so desperately, he gave in. "YAY!! Thank you, Rennie!"

"Whatever. I'm going to bed." With that, he left down the dark hallways and to his room.

"I'll go to bed too." I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I quickly took a bath and brushed my teeth. When I finished, I remember I forgot to write soomething for school.

Crap, it's already late. I threw a towel over my wet hair and rushed out the bathroom... and ran into someone. I fell to the ground and hit my bum. "Ow! Mianhae!" I stuttered and looked up to see an annoyed Ren.

"Watch where you're going." The boy didn't even look at me and walk into the bathroom. The door was slammed into my face and I got up slowly. Turning to the closed door, I patheticly bowed and quietly said, "Sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawned as I ate breakfast with the members. I woken up a bit earlier than usual because Minhyun and Baekho had almost succeeded in ruining my face with a permament pen. Luckily, Aron saved me and I woke up with a clean face (except for possibly some drool).

"Okay! I'm done." Minhyun smied and ran to his room. "GOTTA GET READY!"

JR sighed and got up the his shared room with the tall boy. Aron left to change too.

"You should change, too." Baekho smiled at me and I smiled sheepsihly back.

"Um, there's a bit of a problem." I started. "You see, I don't have any clean clothes..."

Baekho laughed and said, "That's not a problem! Ren'll have some clothes you can borrow!"

"YAH! When did I say that was okay!?" Ren glared at the boy acrossed the table from him.

"C'mon! You're the smallest in the group, plus your style would be more suited for a girl." Baekho reasoned with the stubborn maknae. "Plus, what has she ever done to you?"

Ren growled a little before signalling me to come with him. I gave Baekho a thankful look before following Ren. "Wait here," he said when we were at the from of his door. I waited for a little as he disaappeared into the room. A few moments later, a pair of dark jeans and a pink shirt came flying into my face. "There. Now go." The door was shutted in my face face again. I sigh and bowed to the door and thanked him quiet. Ren really hates me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KYA! I'm sorry for not updating! Asianfanfic deleted my chapter and I deleted the original by accident so I had to quickly rewrite it. So this chapter was a bit rushed. I'm sorry again. AND THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS! :D Even if I only have 3, I'm the happiest person in the world! ♥ LoL. Well, please comment or subscribe. :P