Moving in with NU'EST?!

Meeting You

Sandy P.O.V.

Aish! So annoying! Why cant my uniform be clean? Well I guess thats what you get for only having two uniforms. As i tried to straighten out my skirt, i grabbed my backpack and ran out the house, not bothering to put my dark hair up. Dang it. Its already 7:55! If i dont hurry I'll get in trouble... Again. Living in an abannoned house is not fun. My parents died last year when I was in eighth grade. With no one to go to, I was sent to foster parents, who didn't care about me what-so-ever. So I ran away, not wanting to be a burden but also to get away from the neglect. I hate being neglected and would much rather be alone.

I ran to the bus stop throught the busy streets of San Fransico, and scrambled on board just in time. So excited! Today at skool, we were going to have our very own mini concert for my favorite band, NU'EST! This new rookie band was HOT and everyone at school was craycray over them. I'm not missing this for the world!! This is a one in a lifetime chance! I mean how often does a band come to your school privately for a visit. The bus finally came to a stop and I ran out and past every other student. When I made to class, the teacher was starting to call attendence. Haha, made it. I tip toed to my desk next to my childhood best friend, Yoseob. We have been buddies since who knows when. Our parents were good friends so naturally as kids we hun out with each other often. When my parents has passed, they offered for me to stay but knowing they living in a cramped place, I manage to convince them to let me stay at the foster home. However, I never told Yoseob I ran away. I didn't want him to worry or to burden him and his family.

"Well you certainly made sure you came to class on time today." Yoseob grinned at me.

I scoffed playfully as I said, "Duh. When am I ever late?" He raised an eyebrow at me and gave that 'oh really' look. I giggled a little, knowing very well that Im late almost all the time.

He looked at me and asked, "Why don't your foster parents get you to school on time?"

I paused but quickly covered it up and lied, "Well, they're really busy in the morning."

Yosoeb looked at me weird and commented, "Couldn't they spare like ten minutes? Aish, whatever." I sighed a little. I hate lying to him but I dont want him to worry about me.

"Okay class, as you all know, there will be a visit from NU'EST today so everyone is to be on their best behavior ok? Alright, please welcome NU'EST!" our teacher smile and open the door. Five boys walked in and bowed to our class as everyone cheered or fangirled.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are NU'EST!" said their dark haired leader, JR.

"Its nice to meet you all!" Baekho, the boy with a dirty blonde mohawk, grinned and waved.

The tall boy with dark hair smiled and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo! This is Minhyun!"

The beautiful blonde just bowed with a short, "Annyeonghaseyo." Though it was short, everyone was crazy. Girls were complaining about how simply beautiful he was and I could have I swore i saw some guys drooling.

Aron, the last member, said, "Annyeong! Please treat us well." By now half the class was dead. After their introduction they told us that they were going to be staying in America for several months to promote in America.

"Oh?" I was surprised but in a good way. NU'EST will be around so maybe...

"You wanna hang out with them, don't you?" Yosoeb laughed a little and I just shrugged and gave the 'duh' look.

They answered some questions afterward and asked some of their own. "Do any of you have something you would like to show us?" Baekho asked. No one raised their hand, afraid to humiliate themself. However, I was pretty good at dancing and knew the Face dance like the back of my hand. Eagerly, I rose my hand and the teacher picked me.

"Whats your name?" Aron smiled at me.

"Sandy."

"And what shall you be doing, my dear Sandy?" Minhyun asked, acting all gentleman like.

I brightly said, "Dancing to Face!"

"Daebak!" Baekho exclaimed and gave me a high five.

JR smile and stepped up. "Lets do the chorus together!" he brightly chirped. As they sang acapella, JR and I both danced and laughs at the awkwardness. Soon, he rest of the class began to sing along and dance along a little in their chairs. Afterwards, JR grinned and said, "You're an awesome dancer!" Baekho wrapped an arm around me and the other three clapped and cheered. Except for Ren for some reason, he was being a bit quiet. Well I guess that's how Ren is.

My cheeks turned a bit pink and I thanked him. I return to my seat as the class applaused. They had to go to another class soon after that. I pouted as they left. That was all too fast! I heard a small laugh and turned to see Yoseob looking at me. "Keke, I can see that you wanted them to stay." My best friend laughed a little more as I rolled my eyes.

When school was over, Yoseob and I rushed to the cafe near the school. It was call The Beautiful Cafe and was run by Yoseob's family and a couple of his friends. When we got there, the other boys were already working. I got changed and began to work. Since I live alone, I work two jobs. One here at the cafe and another at resturant called Chef's Kiss. Making money was tough but I manage. After several hours, I began to clean up and get ready for my other job. When I went to go change, I felt a little dizzy but shook it off.

"Yah, Sandy, are you okay?" Junhyung looked at me with concern.

I looked at him in confusion. "Bwoh? I'm fine."

Doojoon walked past and said, "Well, you do look a bit pale."

"I am a bit dizzy but it's probably just a lack of sleep."

"You better not get sick so when you get home, go to bed. Arraso?" Junhyung intructed as he continued his work.

"Nae." I bowed and went to see Yoseob to inform him I was leaving. Peeking into the room in the back, I scanned the room for my friend and spotted him at the table. "I'm leaving now! Bye!"

"Bye! Be careful!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sandy!" A cheerful voice rang through the resturant kitchen as a boy jumped towards me as I enter the back door. He gave me a giant bear hug and a small kiss on the cheeks.

I laughed and said, "Hello, Dongho." Dongho smiled and went back to work before the others would catch him going off task.

"Annyeong, Sandy!" A brown haired boy, Kevin,  walked out and gave me a hug. "Omo! Are you getting sick? Your forehead is warm."

I shook my head and assured him, "Aniyo! I'm just a bit hot from running here." He looked at me doubtful but just nodded. I scurried to work and started cooking food.

"Ah! Sandy! Help me!" Eli, a tall blonde boy, squealed as the food began to burn. Running to his rescue, I turned the fire off and remove the food. I looked at the blonde as he sheepishly scratched his head. What am I going to do with these kids? The hours were finally over and I bid my friends goodbyes. The moon was high in the sky and I had to get home fast. My homework was still waiting and I needed to get to it. I can't fall behind in school work. On the way back, I got dizzy again and leaned against the wall for support. Why does the house seem so far away? I heard car pull to a stop and turn to see a van. Whats it doing here? Two people got out but it was a bit too dark to see who it was.

"Excuse me? Are you okay?" A voice asked me. It sounded familiar but I couldn't figure who it was.

I nodded and replied, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit tired." I tried to stand but slipped, waiting to meet the cold ground. Instead I felt a pair of warm arms embrace me before the darkness took me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned as I slowly began to wake up. As my vision began to come back, there were several figures standing above me. I blinked a few times because of the brightness and the figures finally became clear. Oh. Ma. Gawd. Did I die? There's a bright light and 5 beautiful angels in front of me. Did I mention that these angels were NU'EST?! My eyes widen and I sat up quickly, but fail to do so with my massive headache.

Baekho jumped up and laid me back down on the couch. "Woah there. You're still too weak to sit up." I looked around and saw Baekho sitting on a couch next to me and Aron was sitting at my feet. JR and Minhyun was standing above me and Ren was sitting at the armchair next to me.

"Um, did I die?" I stupidly asked and mentally slapped myself. Idiot.

Snickering, Minhyun retorted, "BWOH!? No, you're alive. Keke, anyways, you're in our dorm!" I giggled a little sheepishly and thought about how weird but freaky cool it was to be picked up by NU'EST. Wait a second why am I here?

JR read my mind and explained, "Baekho saw you and thought it was strange that a girl your age was walking around at this time. So he forced the car to stop and got out."

"Good thing too! You would have fainted out there all by yourself." Aron added. I nodded gratefully and thanked them. "Eh, it's nothing. And, hey, aren't you that girl from Pledis high school? The one that danced to Face with our JR? Sandy, right?" The boy looked curiously at me and I grinned and nodded. Wow! They even remembered me!

"What were you doing out there alone?" Baekho asked.

"Walking home."

"Alone?"

I nodded. "With a fever?" JR raised a brow at me. I slowly nodded, unsure what to say.

"Why don't your parents pick you up?" Aron questioned me.

I paused and thought whether or not I should tell them but I continued anyways. "Um, well, I don't exactly... Um... Have parents... They died last year..."

"Bwoh?!" The members looked at me surprised. "Then who do you live with?"

I began to reply while biting my bottom lip, "With my foster pare-"

"Don't you dare lie to us." JR suddenly spoke and looked me straight in the eyes. I could tell immediately that he knew I was lying. "What kind of foster parents let their foster child carry around two uniforms and all her books and material from school and walk around the streets this late at night?"

It was quiet for a minute before I answered quietly, "I live alone."

"Why?"

Taking deep breath, I spilled, "My foster parents don't care about me so I just ran away. I have no one to go to because I don't want to burden my friends with my presence."

"So you've been living alone?" Minhyun stared at me amazed. Nodding my head, I turn to look at the others.

I finally take note of Ren, who's been quiet the whole time. Is there something wrong with him? Is he sick? The blonde boy just sat there. Was there somehing that bothered him? Was it me? I was about to ask before Baekho interrupted me. "Wanna stay here?" I took a double take and stared wide eyes at the grinning blonde mohawk boy. The other members looked at him like he was a crazy lunatic that just ran into a wall loooking for strawberries, especially Ren.

"B-bwoh? Here? With you guys?" He nodded at me with 'duh' look in his eyes. I started to stutter something before Ren interferred.

"Yah, babo, you didn't even ask any of us if it was okay!" He pouted as Baekho just sheepishly scrathed the back of his head. "Beside she's a girl!"

JR said, "Ren's right. I know you mean well but she's a girl so woudn't she feel a bit uncomfortable?"The white tiger pouted as he slumped his shoulders.

Finally recovered, I began to talk. "No, it wouldn't be uncomfortable for me to stay here but-"

"See?!"

"-but would it be uncomfortable for you? To have a random girl in your dorm. It could cause scandel and I don't want to slow you down in your career."

Minhyun suddenly spoke up and commented, "Personally, I don't care. And we could just pretend we haired you as a maid!"

"I don't mind either." Aron chimed in as he nodded.

Doing a little dance, Baekho clapped his hands and cheered. "Yay! Now just for JR and Ren!" The three of them and I turned to them curiously. What will they decide?

JR just shrugged and answered, "It has to be a decision we all agree on. She can stay if Ren agrees." Our eyes diverted from JR to the grumpy blonde.

"Ani." It was a firm, short reply from the maknae

"Aw... Wae?! Come on!" Baekho whined as ran to the small boy. "Don't you feel bad for her? It's just for a little while until she can find somewhere to stay." He looked the boy with large puppy eyes and Ren tried to look away but I saw that he was powerless.

He took a deep breath in defeat as he finally fumed, "Fine." Baekho giggled like a little girl and attacked the maknae with a huge bear hug and thanked him. Ren struggled to peel the boy on him off but failed to do so. "But under one condition." I looked at him, curious as to what his request was. "You don't have to pretend to be our maid. You have to actually be our maid, arraso?" I nodded, quickly accepting the terms. Living alone has benefits. You know how to take care of yourself so why would it be any harder to take care of others?

JR smiled and looked at me as he declared, "Welcome to the NU'EST dorm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I refuse to give you a room with one of them cause I don't trust those punks." Aron was setting up the couch for me to sleep on as he rambled about the other members.

I laughed and just stood there watching him. "Nah, they don't seem that bad."

"But that's because you don't know them." Aron laughed a bit before finishing up. "Okay, here you go!"

"Thank you!" I smiled them suddenly remembered something. "Um, Aron, sorry this might be a bit much to ask but how will I get to school?"

He stopped and slapped his head. "Fish nuggets. I forgot! Um, we'll figure it out tomorrow."

"But I have school!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"No, you don't. You have a fever and you will be staying home until it's over, okay?" I was about to argue but knew it was useless. Instead I just smiled and nodded. A little rest wouldn't hurt.

"Good girl. Now sleep." Aron gave me a small smile before going into his room. Smiling to myself, I slipped into the blankets. I'm so lucky! These people were kind enough to let me stay at their place. And what more, they were NU'EST! My cheeks started to hurt from smiling too much so I slapped myself and told myself to fall asleep. I didn't realise how exhausted. Soon, I fell into a deep slumber with a faint smile on my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong! This is my 2nd fanfic. So what do you think? Too awkward and weird? It's little bit weird but that's because when I thought of the idea, I didn't plan the beginning. Just the awesome parts in the middle. Was this too long? Sorry, this is one my first times writing a long fanfic so hopefully it doesn't .

Subscribe please! :)