Mission Accomplished

Meeting You

Sandy POV

I thought this was a completely unlogical thing to do. JR could get in trouble! Aish, this kid... even if he's older than me... I sighed. Whatever, just for fun anyways. I was approached by a girl when I neared the dressing room. She had long blonde hair and was simply gorgeous. She turned to look at me and asked, "Are you here for the contest?"

I nodded and smile. She returned the smile and said, "Come this way." and led me to another room. "My name is Nana and I'll be helping you get around the place. So this is a wedding shoot, so here some dresses you can choose from to wear." A rack of dress was lined against the wall and beautiful white dresses were hanging on. I grinned and quickly looked through. "If you need any help, you can called me or my friend, Kahi, over there, okay?" Nana, pointed to an older girl standing nearly, and I nodded excitedly.

"Gomawo!" I quickly looked through the rack, looking for one that would suit me. As I skimmed the dresses, one particularly stood out to me. It was a long one that was just plain white. The part near the neck was lace and extanded to the long sleeves. I like simple things and this was perfect. My smile has a smile stretched on it and I took it off the rack to wear.

When I had put it on, it looked beautiful. I grinned as I twirled in it and excitedly stepped out. "Oh my shisus! Honey, you're gorgeous!" Nana clasped her hands and jumped up and down, admiring my dress. I blushed and thanked her. "Kahi unnie! Look, look!"

The taller one came over and smiled. "Definitely the prettiest girl here. You're bringing home first prize, for sure." She winked and I blushed again. She laughed and asked, "What's your name?"

"Sandy." I smiled, happy to meet such nice people.

"What a cute name. Are you here with your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?" I looked up and blushed another 68362 shades of red, if that was even possible. "Oh no, just a friend. He wanted to try this contest out for fun so I just had to go along."

Both girls laughed and said, "Whatever you say." Nana winked and took my hand. "Let's go see your groom, shall we?"

"He's not my groom." Laughing along with them, Nana and Kahi dragged me to the contest area. There I scanned the room for JR. My eyes stopped at a turf of dark reddish hair. "JR!" His head tuerned and looked at me. A smile crpted on his face and he waved. His black suit fitted his charisma so well that I couldn't look away. He looked so handsome... I finally snapped back to reality and noticed that he was looking at my dress. "Is it pretty? I don't know. I just grabbed it off the racks. I'm not su-"

"It's gorgeous." His voice interrupted me. I looked up and met his dark eyes. "Don't worry, you look more beautiful, though."

"Wait, wha-" Before I could finish, a man came over and took us. JR's mouth curved into a mysterious smile before his eyes left mine, leaving me as confused as SM engrish.

"Alright, so all you guys have to do is decide a pose and take a photo and people will vote which couple looks best."

"Okay!" JR grinned excitely and jumped up and down like a little kid. I couldn't keep myself from laughing at him. He was so cute.

The man gave us a thumbs up and said, "You guys are 3rd!" before leaving. We nodded and thanked him.

"Alright, what will our pose be?" I pondered in thought.

JR looked around thoughtfully before saying, "How about we just link arms?"

I just looked at him with a rised eyebrow. "That's way to simple. Hmm, how about we just..."

"How about we don't think about it? How about we just let whatever happens happen?" JR smiled and tilted his head, waiting my approval.

I returned his smile and nodded. "Sure, why not?"

We had wait a bit more and talked about our interests and hobbies to waste time. Finally it was our turn. The older boy grabbed my arm and walked me to the photo shoot. The man behind the camera told us where to stand and adjusted the light. "Now pose! We'll take several photos and post one or both. We'll see." We nodded and looked at each other. Uh, we didn't exactly have anything... Suddenly, JR grabbed my hand and smiled at me. At first, I looked back at him surprised but relaxed and we turned our backs to the camera and smiled. Flash. "I like it. Okay, another." Before I could do anything, JR had gone behind me and gave me a back hug. I laughed at him at his sudden move. Flash. "Wow, you guys looked really natural." He smiled and excused us.

"Well that wasn't bad." I smiled and turned to JR, who had a grinned plastered to his face as he nodded.

Then I heard two familiar voices behind me and spun around to see Nana and Kahi standing there. "I told you! You're definitely gonna win!" I laughed and hugged them, even though it's only been 20 minutes since I've seen them.

"Guys, this is my friend, Jonghyun, but he goes by JR. And, JR, these are my new friends, Nana and Kahi."

"Nice to meet you." The boy smiled and bowed his head to his noonas.

After JR and I got out of our outfits, we talked for a little because they were posting the pictures for people to see. Then we had to wait another 20 minutes to see which had the most votes. After a couple minutes, the unnies had to leave to get ready to leave. We exchanged phone numbers and we left. JR and I decided to go look at the photos. A lot of them were awkward and stiff looking. When I found our photo, I giggled. We looked so silly, but natural. As I looked more at it, I realized my face getting more flushed. JR's smile was so... cute. His eyes looking at the camera was mystifying. Those dark mysterious-

"That looks adorable." His voice came from behind. I blinked and just nodded quickly.

"O-oh yeah. I hope we get to keep them."

He smiled his adorable little smile and giggled at the picture. "We really do look like a couple."

I looked and smiled too. We really did look like a couple.

Ren's POV

Oh my shisus. I can't believe this... I looked over at the taller boy next to me. This boy, who I've liked for a while now (and probably one-sided love), is walking with me to a movie. WITH ME. TO A MOVIE. ALONE. Oh gawd, I need to calm down. Wait, what movie are we even watching?

I thought back to see if there were any movies that Baekho had wanted to see. I couldn't think of any so I just shrugged it off and decided to see what happens.

We make our way to the movie and sat in the back. I looked around and noticed that there weren't a lot of people. Hm... I wonder if this is gonna be a good movie. But whatever. I thought to myself.

However... that was my mistake.

As soon as the movie, I realized it was a horror movie. Horror movie.

"Crap..." I murmured under my breath.

"Did you say something?" The boy asked. I shook my head, trying to look convincing as he looked over. "Is something wrong?" Baekho questioned with concerning eyes. "You look terrified... Wait. Aren't you afrai-"

"No!" I immediately yelp. Realizing people were staring, I shrunk in my chair and whispered, "No."

Baekho looked skeptical but didn't say anything.

Damnit... you idiot. You'll be having nightmares for the rest of the week. Oh the things you do for lov- I mean friends. The things you do for friends.

"Ren, are yo-"

"EEK!" A creepy ghost lady jumpscare made Ren practically jump out of his seat. And with his luck, he landed on Baekho's arms.

Baekho's POV

Oh my shisus. I can't belive this... Rennie and I sat in the theathers as the movie was starting. This was gonna be great! Minhyun, I was going to kill you but I guess I'll let it slide this time.

The movie has gotten in 10 minutes when I heard Ren say something and fidget. I asked whats wrong and tried to get a look at him in the dark room. That's when I remember that he was afraid of horror. Strangely he quickly denied it. I know he's afraid. I know Ren better than anyone but the way he answer told me not to question him. So I decided not to. But his face and ttrembling just made me want to make sure nothing was wr-

"EEK!" The little boy leaped into my arms and grabbed onto me. Damnit. I should have known he was lying. Ren doesn't show it but he is always trying please people. Not sure what to do, I wrapped my arms around him and tried to calm him down. I whispers in his ear not to worry and that it was just a movie. He began to calm down but then I realized tears were streaming down his face.

"Oh my god, Ren..." I clasped my hand over his eyes, stood up, and slowly led him out of the dark room. He was clinging on to my arm for dear life and I wasn't going to let him go. As soon as we got out, I sat him down on one of the benches and tried to look at him. "Rennie~"

The blonde boy refused to look up and I shook him worrily. After a couple of minutes, he finally looked up with a face that looked like it was trying to hide fear  and tear-streaked cheeks and said, "I wasn't scared. I was ju-"

He paused when I raised an eyebrow at him. He looked back down and I sighed. "Ren~ you don't always have to pretend you're strong. If you were scared just say so."

Another long 2 minutes and Ren finally looked up. He was crying again and cried, "Hyung!" At this he spread his arms and buried himself in my arms. "That was so scarey! What if the bad lady tries to eat me tonight?"

I couldn't help but chuckle at the trembling boy in my embrace. As much as he tried to conceal it, Ren was one of the most innocent boy I've ever met. He was too adorable. After a couple of failed attempts to convince him the "lady" wasn't under his bed, plotting to eat him after frying him in the blood of buffalos harvested from EXOplanet, I don't know what happened next.... but the next thing I knew, his soft lips were on mine. His eyes were wide and red from crying but instead of fear, they were full of shock now. I was kissing Choi Minki. In public. Two boys kissing. People were looking but I didn't care. This just felt... right.

Finally I pull back and looked at the startled boy in front of me. Realizing how awkward the situation had become, I quickly tried to cover it. "Well, you're not crying anymore." I said and gave a weak smile. Ren lifted his hand to his lips, as if in a trance and looked back at me in the eye.

"Um... hyung, that was my first kiss." He shyly commented. My face burned.

"I'm sorry if I did that. Um, how about you just forget it all happned, huh? I don't know what I was thinking. This could be only between us, yeah? Please don't let this change anything. I didn't know what to do and you were crying an--" Before I could say anymore, the maknae's arms were around my neck again and his lips kissing mine once again. Confusion set in me but rather than thinking about it, I just kissed him back. When we finally pulled back, I asked, "What was that for? Aren't you mad at me for taking your first kiss? Or kissing you at all?" The little blonde laughed.

"What are you talking about?" Ren looked at me and smiled brightly. "That was a perfect first kiss."

"But then aren't you a little curious as to why I kissed you?"

Ren snickered and said, "Well, doesn't matter to me why. I don't know about you but I enjoyed it. I think you did too, considering how you kissed me first and kissed me back when I kissed you."

I looked at him curiously, heart hammering in my chest. "So... you were okay with it?"

He rolled his eyes. "Did you not listen to me when I was talking? Kang DongHo, you are an airhead." I laughed and he gave a small smile. "But why did you do that?"

I paused for a second, afraid of what will happen. Should I say it? That I've like this boy since the moment I laid eyes on him. That everytime I see him in the practice rooms, I want to hold him. That every hug we ever shared was special to me. that when I had walked him to this movie only a while ago, I wanted to hold his hand. That I wanted to kiss him like just 2 minutes ago more often. Was saying all this worth it and possibly ruining our friendship?

I glanced that that waiting blonde boy and sighed. Whatever. "Because I... like you."

Ren looked taken back a moment. I shut my eyes and prepared myself for the worst. Maybe he'll be disgusted. Though he did kiss me.... and said he didn't mind... Oh well. Can't expect too much. "You aren't playing me are you?" I heard his soft voice.

"Why would I do that?" I peeked at his thoughtful face. He seem to be processing this all in his head and finally looked at me.

Surprising, replacing his look of shock was the biggest smile I've ever seen on Ren's face. "Well, Kang Baekho, I must confess as well. I like you too."

My body frozed and my brain was chaos trying to figure everything. What? Choi Minki likes me. Minki. The Minki. Our ice princess likes me.

A smile slowly crepted to my face and I took Ren's hand. "Well, the, if that's the case, would you like to go out with me?"

"Finally! Yes!" Ren giggled like a maniac and squeezed the life out of me in a hug.

Sandy POV

JR and I were walking around waiting to see the results. It was fun window shopping with JR. He was nice company and we talked and discussed random stuff. By the time we walked a round through the mall, the wait was over and the result was in. Curious, I s my way to the front and looked. My eyes widen as I looked at first place. It was a picture of us...

"JR! Look here! We won!" I laughed. Wow that was unexpected. Oh well. When we recieved our tickets to Hawaii, we quickly asked to trade with the second place winners, who were all too happy to trade. "Seems like we have ourself a gift certificate to some resturant nearby. I'll save it for later." I looked over at JR, who was happily skipping next to me. I laughed and asked why he was so happy.

"Well, DUUH. We won!" He smiled brightly and flailed his arms everywhere and sung "I am the Best"-2NE1. I tried to hold back a laugh attack but failed to do so miserably. Still chuckling, I began to lead the way back to Minhyun with a hyperactive JR following. "You were so pretty, of course we won." I looked at him exsaperated and shook my head and thanked him. But in my head, my mind was spinning. Jr called me pretty. My cheeked burned slightly and I smiled to myself as we continue back to the food court where Minhyun was still on his stakeout.

Minhyun's POV

I will NOT give up. Until I see those two get together, I will never stop trying. It is my duty to help two souls in love. To realize their feelings; to--

"Thank you for the food." --to show them that even if it may be stupid, you can love freely. I must-- wow this is some good food-- create the pathway of true love and be their god. They will thank me. Their GOD. BUAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

"Um, Minhyun. Why are you standing a table with some fries in your hands and laughing like a madman?" Startled the noise, the tall boy slipped and fell of the table on his head.

"I'm OKAY." As I rose my thumb in the head and lifted my head, I looked at the person who was interrupting my thoughts. It was... Ren. And Baekho. "What are you doing here? You should be inside watching that horror movie!"

"Wait how did you know that?" Ren question me, who was still on the ground.

"How do I know? How I know? Gurl~ *snaps finger in Z formation* I set you up. My good ness you two are like two blind love birds and I'm just trying to do the right thing here! I bought Baekho some tickets and then Sandy..." I began to rant about how it was suppose to work and how perfect it was and-- wait a second. I stopped mid-sentence noticed their intertwined fingers. I pointed and said, "So..." Baekren nodded.

Then I heard Sandy's and JR's voice from behind. They stopped and curiously looked at me and the two in front of me. I looked back at them for a few awkward seconds before saying, "I'm a genius." And began to spaz. Minhyun extreme spaz. Before I knew it, I was jumping on tables again and people were staring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omishisus. You can kill me now. I have so much work lately, I don't have time to update. D: But here's another chapter. This is my spring break so I finally finished writing this chapter^^ So what do you think? :D It seems a bit rushed at some parts so sorry~

Well I still hoped you like this and subscribe and comment please^^ Thank you~ Love ya guise ;) ♥