Two down, Two more to Go

Meeting You

Sandy's POV

Since the day at the mall, the Baekren couple for inseperatable. Though, technically, it was already like that before but now it was really really REALLY hard to see them apart. When we had gotten back home, Aron had complained about us leaving him behind at home all alone. But as soon as we explained that the other two had gotten together, his face was priceless. He insisted on throwing a party, which Ren and Baekho bashfully tried to deny. Of course, the party went on and Minhyun spent the entire night retelling his tale of heroism of bring the two together to Aron and everyone else (though we already knew the story). It was a long night but filled with laughs and warmth from everyone.

It was getting late and I was getting tired. But I didn't want to go to sleep yet so I went outside to the balcony to get some fresh air. I snuck out as Minhyun knocked over the chair, repeating his moment of victory when the couple went in the theaters together at last. Giggling to myself, I got outside and the fresh crisp night air filled my lungs immediately. I took a deep breath and stretched my arms over my head. This was nice. I've always been alone. Even with my friends at school and work, I've always tried to push them away from trying to help me. I didn't want them to worry. But I guess having people to depend was good.

I looked over at my new friends. I smiled as I looked back, seeing Ren slap Minhyun for going crazy and a startled Aron sitting beside a laughing Baekho, who was clearly not going to do anything about his new boyfriend. Then my eyes turned to JR and my heart fluttered for a second. His smile was so beautiful and his eyes were shining. I thought back to the day we were at the mall. He really did look nice in a suit.

I quickly turning, shaking my head. He's an idol and I'm just a girl. Remember that. "Idiot..." I sighed and hit my head a few times. I was thinking about it so much I didn't even realize someone else had opened the door and was with me.

"What are you beating yourself up over?"

Jumping up about 10 feet, I yelped and saw JR laughing to himself art my reaction. "Oh my shisus. Don't do that!" I playfully hit his arm and laughed.

"Sorry." He smiled and said, "Why you out here by yourself?"

"I just like sitting outside." We sat there next to each other, looking at the sky and talked for a while. This is when I discovered his favorite color was yellow, he liked simple things, he doesn't like tomatoes, and he's never been in love.

"Huh. Really?" I looked him. "Never been in love? Been I bet all the ladies are after you."

He smiled thoughtfully and replied, "Love just comes. I'll just see what happens and what will come. I don't need to look for it."

"But how will you know it's love?"

"Here." He pointed to his heart. "I don't know what it feels like but I think you'll know when it happens. Maybe not right away. But you'll know."

I chuckled and smirked at him. "What a romantic."

"The ladies love it."' He remarked back at me with a laugh.

"I bet they do." Because I do.

He smiled and turned to look at me. Our eyes met and my cheeks started heat a little.  I wanted to look away to avoid awkwardness but his dark eyes were so captivating. We stared for a couple of seconds before...

"JONGHYUN AND SANDY SITTING IN A TREE~ K-I-S-S-I-N-G~" A sudden burst of 4 voices rang out from behind us.

Our eye contact broke and we turned to see the other members dancing and teasing us from behind. I just laugh it off along with JR and denied it all. I didn't like JR like that. I mean, of course, I like him. But only in a fan and idol way. It's not like I'm in love with him or anything. Of course not.

Then what's this weird feeling in my chest?

The morning was Sunday and I was pooped. I couldn't get the other boys off my chest about JR and last night, strangely stayed up thinking about him... BLEH. Anywho, the point is I'm tired. The members had a concert somewhere today so I was alone for the day. I decided to go take a stroll at the park or mall or something. After eating some food, I changed and ventured out into the open.

"I think they'll be back at around 7PM." I muttered to myself quietly as I walked now to the park. "I'll have to remember to make some food wh-- Oh!"

I accidentally bumped into another person, who dropped her things. "I'm sorry!" A girl about my age stood in front of me apologizing as well. "Let me help you pick up your things."

I bent down and picked up her books and handed them to her. "Thank you. And it's okay." her small voice thanked me. Now that I looked at her, she was adorable. She took her books back and that's when I noticed it. A NU'EST notebook.

"Oh! You're a NU'EST fan too?"

Her face lit up immediately as she snapped her full attention to me. "You know them too?!" Her entusiastic voice exclaimed and I laughed at her comment.

"Yeah! I listen to them all the time." I smiled brightly and held out my hand. "My name's Sandy."

"Narumai. (Naru-may)" The girl, Narumai, grinned and shook my hand.

I ended up spending the rest of the day with Narumai, chatting about school, ourselves, and, of course, NU'EST. Turns out we were the same age but she went to the rivaling school. We laughed at the stupidity of the rivalty and drifted on.

JR was her bias. As she spoke about him, I saw in her eyes how passionate she was about him. My face displayed a smile but my head was somewhere else. I didn't like how she was talking. This sounds so possessive but I was jealous. I knew JR and I like him. Not her. That isn't fair. I... I sighed... I'm being stupid. JR is an idol. Of course there are tons of people who like them. I mentally slapped myself for even thinking that I was something more than a fan and inconvinence.

"Are you okay? You're spacing out." Narumai's voice interrupted my thoughts and I quickly shook my head and smiled.

"Nah, I'm just -- Oh! I have to go!" I realized the time on my watch read 2:34 PM and I had to go grab some grocceries to make food for the boys. Standing up quickly, I started for the other direction and waved to my new friend. "See ya, Narumai! Maybe we'll meet again."

I heard her laugh behind me and called out, "Oh, don't worry! We will." Her laugh didn't sound exactly light hearted... It sounded... weird? But I'm don't need to worry about that right now. Right now I have to get to the store.

By the time the boys got home around 7:00 PM, the food was just ready and I sighed a breath of relief. "Welcome back, guys!"

Ren and Baekho greeted me back with a hi and sat down on the couch next to each other, exhaustaed. Minhyun grinned and gave me a hug and ran into the kitchen to grab some of the food. Aron and JR were the last people to come in. After giving me a hug and a greeting, Aron trailed behind Minhyun to the food. JR smiled and proceeded to his room. I looked after him, a bit concern since his face looked at tired.

"Is JR alright?" I walked to over to the two on the couch.

Ren nodded and replied, "He's okay. Just a bit pooped."

"He is the leader afterall." Baekho added.

Nodding in understandment, I quickly prepared their food and gave it to them. Then I grabbed a bowl to take to JR's room. I knocked on the door and waited for a couple seconds to hear the quiet, "Come in."

I opened the door quiet and looked inside. JR was sitting on his bed, face down on the covers in his pajamas. Trying not to giggle, I said, "Hey, I brought you some food." He lifted his head and sat up, siganlling me to bring it over. I sat there and gave him the bowl.

"Thanks."

"Uh huh." A couple of seconds of silence. "You okay?"

JR pondered for a little as he shoved a spoonful of food in his mouth. "I guess so." Seeing my unsatisfied look on my face, he sighed and said, "I honestly don't know. Being an idol is so difficult. I have no time for anything. Friends at home, my family, have time to myself, even dating." He buried his face in his hands. "Sometimes I wonder if this life was worth it."

I bit my lip. I was never good at comforting people. Putting my arm around him, I tried to comfort him and said, "I know it's hard... Actually, I don't know. I'm not an idol. I don't know anything. But I do know this. Though you may not be with your friends at home, Ren, Baekho, Aron, and Minhyun are your friends. You guys worked through hardships together and made it this far. Trainee life isn't easy. But you all made it. Now you are one. I'd say you could be consider a family. Your family is back home in Korea but they will always be with you, right? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want you to back down from a dream that you've finally achieved. Your friends and family are always there to cheer you on." A pause. "So am I."

JR looked up at me. I smiled softly and continued. "To you, I may just a fan, maybe even a nuisance." His mouth opened to say something but closed when I continued. "But I'll still be right by your side, supporting you throughout everything. I'd be pretty disappointed if you just left."

The boy looked at me then a smile formed. "Thanks." His arms wrapped themselves around me and he hugged me. "It's these things that people say and my fans that keep me going." He released me and said, "By the way, you're than a fan to me and definitely not a bother."

My cheeks flared a bright pink but I grinned. "Oh, but the dating thing, can't help you there."

He laughed and said, "Nah, actuually I think I'm good there."

"No time for girls, huh?"

"More like I've only have time for one."

Before I could ask whatever the heck he meant (because what the poop was that, I mean what.), Aron barged in the room and said, "Guess what!? Manager-nim said we're going to an amusement park tomorrow!" A ridiculous grin was plastered across his face as he danced around us, cheering.

I turned towards him. "Really? That's awesome! I hope you have fun."

"What are you talking about?" JR asked me.

"Aron just you were going to the amusement park..."

"And...?"

I looked at him with confused eyes. "I was just saying that I hope you have fun there..."

"You're coming too."

"I am?" Me.

"She is?" Aron.

"She is." JR.

"I am?" Me.

"You are." Aron

"What."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMFFG. I'M SORRY. I NEVER UPDATE. ;A; I never have time to. Even in the summer, I'm busy. -___- And also I wasn't sure how I was going to dvelop the story. :P I know the plotline but how to get there.. eh. But I hope you somewhat enjoy it. This chapter was a bit boring and pretty short for how long I had to write it. Omfg, you can kill me. Or don't. Maybe affter the story xD I'm not sure when I will be updating but I will update whenever I can.(:

Anyways, thank you as always for the suscriptions and comments! They make me happy. :3 Love y'alls.♥