Another Normal (not) Day

Meeting You

Sandy POV

Today was Sunday and the member were out on their shedules. I was at home, doing nothing... again. I looked around for something to do but there wasn't anything I wanted to do. I sighed and decided to head out. Grabbing my jacket, I headed out the door to visit the Beautiful Cafe.

Yoseob was sweeping the floors when I arrived. "Oh? What's this? You came today." Yoseob looked at me, surprised at my presence.

I giggled and said, "What? Can I visit on weekends?" He smiled and told me he was just surprise. Which would be normal since I never come around the weekend. "Yeah, I had nothing to do so I came for a visit." Yoseob nodded and went back to work.

I sat down at a table when Dongwoon came around. "Sandy! That's unusual to see you on the weekends."

"What? Am I not invited on the weekends? Yoseob said the same thing." I laughed as he quickly shook his head.

"Ani! Just weird." Dongwoon smile and asked playfully, "Now what would you like to order?" I grinned cheesily and asked for a cup of hot chocolate because I don't like the bitterness of coffee. Then I sat and waited as I watched the people walk past the cafe. The sunlight beamed on my face as I smiled happily. Today was a nice day. Too bad the NU'EST members were out working. I sighed and noticed my order was being brought Hyunseung.

When I had finished, I started to go home. It 12:23 so I should probably get lunch. I walked around for a while, wondering about where I should go. I finally settled for some pho around the corner. After an aimless after noon, I just made my way back to the dorm. Might as well clean the place up even if it's clean. I'll find something to tidy. When I got back, the others still weren't home yet. I just sat down and pondered for a moment think about what I could. I guess I can clean up the boys' room... I don't remember them saying anything thing about it.

Dying of boredom, I just got up and went to the first room, Baekho and Ren. Baekho's side was messy so I took the clothes that were thrown around and put them in the laundry basket then organized some of the objects out of place. Ren's area looked perfectly neat so I didn't have to fix it. However, as I walked out, the corner of a book stuck out from unde the bed. It must have fallen. I decided to pick it up and put it on the shelf for the maknae. I realized that the book was actually a photo album. Unable to contain my curiousity, I peeked inside. Hey, it's a picture of Ren and someone else. Wait a second... All of them are a picture of him and the other person, who was-

"What are you doing?" a victious came from behind. I turned to see a furious Ren.

I quickly hid the album behind me and said, "Nothing. I'm sorry. I was just cleaning up. Um, are the others home?"

"No, just me. Now go." He pointed to the door as he glared at me coldly. I nodded but dropped my phone as I began to walk out. When I bent down, I used this to my advantage and slipped the album back under the bed.

When I finally made it out, I went to bathroom and closed the door. I took a breath and thought to myself. Holy crap, I almost got caught. I sighed and thought back to what I had saw. Why did he only have pictures of that person? Was it because... I shook my head and persuaded myself it was nothing.

After some time, I stuck my head out and looked down the hall. Looks like he's still in his room. I awkwardly slipped out of the bathroom and jumped on the couch. Too bad I don't have a room. My 'bedroom' was the couch in the middle of the living room and if Ren were to come out... Awkward...

I heard the room open and Ren walk out. Speak of the diva. We met eyes and he apused to look at me. "Did you see anything?"

I gulped wondering if I should say anything. Hesitantly, I shook my head before he started to walk away. Since we were alone, I decided to muster up the courage to ask him, "Ren. Why are you always so cold to me?"

He stopped again and turned back. "Do I have to have a reason?"

"I know you don't act like that." "How would you know how I act? You don't know me." I bit my tongue, knowing he was right. However, I pushed foward with my question. "That may be true but the other told me-"

The boy scoffed and turned to my direction. "The others? Those people? What do they know about me? They don't even look at me anymore. All they care abotu is YOU! At the mall, letting you stay, whatever!" He fumed as I shrunk a little. "The only person they listen to is YOU! You get all their attention and they don't even hang with me anymore.They use to listen to what I say but now... now... all he pays attention to is YOU!" He paused then glared at me before storming back inside.

I sat there frozen for a bit before realizing what he had said. He was just... lonely... like a poor puppy. I sympathized him but I then remembered something he had said. Ren said 'he' ... what-

KNOCK KNOCK! I jumped and rushed to to the door. There stood a Minhyun looking a bit awkward. "Um... did you hear the whole thing...?" Minhyun nodded slowly and walked in awkwardly, looking around for the maknae.

When he made sure Ren was not there, he smiled mischeifously and signaled me to come over. "Come here." he whispered so only I could hear.

I shuffled to him and he whispered something into my ear. My eyes widen and I looked at him with a "OH...." look. That would make a lot of sense... Then Minhyun grabbed my arm again and pulled me in to whisper something else. A smile crepted on my lips and I nodded. This sounds like a good plan.

We looked at each other with amused glances and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHH! I'm sorry for taking so long... School started and there were volleyball try outs and I usually didn't get home till 6 then I would have to do HW, ETC. This chapters kinda short but I hope you like it(?) :) haha

THANK YOU TO ALL YOU SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED! :D You guys make me happy. Even the silent readers.... >.> Anyways, I LOVE YOU! ♥ :D