At the Mall

Meeting You

Sandy POV

We were in the car driving to the mall. JR was in front with the driver, while I was in the middle with Aron and Minhyun. Baekho and Ren was sitting in the back. JR was quietly chatting wit the driver and Baekho was poking around with an annoyed Ren. Minhyun and Aron were playing Zero/Jero with each other, sometimes yelling at each other for cheating (if that were even possible). I looked out the windows sometimes or watch the two next to be immature.

We finally reached the mall and everyone piled out. Most of them were hats and sunglasses to make sure no one would bother them. "We'll be done in 2 hours." JR told our driver who nodded and drove off.

"Okay, now where will we go first?" Minhyun asked me as we started to walk in.

"Um, how about Macy? I don't really want to go the 'fancy places'. Too expensive." I said when we entered.

Baekho scoffed. "There aren't any fancy places here, babo."

I pouted and said, "I know. I just consider places like Forver 21 'fancy'."

"You can't be that poor." Baekho laughed.

"Yah, don't be mean to her. If you were in her shoes, you'd be completely helpless and broke." Aron snickeded at the dirty blonde next to me.

"Hahahaha! That would be so true!" Minhyun held his stomach as he laughed uncontrolablely.

Baekho flared at the pair. "Minhyun, you'd wouldn't be in a better position either."

The tall boy ceased his laughing and looked at the blonde challengingly. "Oh yeah?"

Baekho smirked and retorted, "Uh huh."

SMACK! Both boys were hit on the back of the by an unknown force. Well, that force was JR. The two whimpered and rubbed the back of their head, whining at their leader. "Aish, you two are like a couple of children... Aron, help me manage those two, would cha?" JR said sternly but with a playful smile on his lips.

Aron stood up straight and staluted to him. "Yes, sir!" He declared with a ridiculous grin on his face.

I laughed and we finally made it into Macy's. I led the way to the clothing and started through the racks for something suitable. Baekho and Minhyun searched for ridculous clothing and pretended to try them on, making faces and modeled in front of each other. Aron, on the other hand, was actually helpful and helped me look for something nice. JR stood with the maknae nearby waiting patiently.

"Rennie!" Baekho suddenly called and ran to grabbed the boy's hand. "Pali pali! Look at this! You should wear it!" He held up a bright orange shirt with a clown on it. It made me want to puke.

Ren smacked the blonde in the head and punched his shoulder. "Yah! Does that look like something I would wear?! Are you blind?!"

"Owee..." The boy rubbed his arm a little before grinning brightly. "I was just joking, princess. Ha, I know you wouldn't wear that, even if your life depended on it." He laughed cheerily and put an arm around Ren. The small boy squirmed a little before giving in and resorted complaining.

When he finally got out of Baekho's grip, he said, "Can we go somewhere else? This place has no good clothing. Not suitable for me."

"But Sandy wanted to come here." The dirty blonde said.

"But what about where I want to go?" Ren gave me a hard glance. "Do you always have to listen to her?"

JR was about to say something but I interrupted. "No, you don't have to stay with me. Baekho, why don't you go with Ren?" He nodded and started the walk another direction.

Aron looked at me and said, "I'll go them to keep them out of trouble, okay?" I nodded amd he ran after them.

Behind me was JR and Minhyun. "Okay, you guys, help me pick something." The tall boy immediately got to work. He hopped from one rack to the other, tossing me random pieces of clothing. After a mountain of clothing was stacked upon me, he hurried me to the dressing room to try them on. Though it seemed that it would take up all of eternity, Minhyun had finally found a couple of outfits that satisfied him. One did catch me eye though. It was a simple large pale blue sweater that hung off my shoulders and a black tank top under. The bottoms were bleached jeans with a couple of chains hanging on it. Usually these pants wouldn't be my style but Minhyun sure does have an eye for fashion. I simply loved it.

We went to go pay and waited in line. Minhyun got impatient and went to look around some more. That left JR and me. It was silent since we had nothing to talk about. But, strangely, it wasn't uncomfortable. It was nice, just to being with him. The comfort of company was enough to make me happy

As we moved up the line, I spotted a beautiful black scarf. "Wow! Lookie! It's so pretty!" I looked at it dazed. It was silkly black and soft. I've always liked scarfs but never really found one I loved enough. But this one was perfect!

"You like it?" JR smiled at me and I nodded. He grabbed the scarf and looked at it. "It's pretty." Then he put it around my neck and tucked it in. "But it's even prettier on you." My cheeks burned red and I looked away. He laughed and ruffled my hair. "Eh, I'm just kidding." I pouted a little and he reached to take it off. "I'll buy this for you."

My eyes widen. "Really? But you shouldn't waste money. It's okay, I can get it another time."

"Nah, think of it as a welcome gift." He gave me a small smile which I returned.

"Thank you."

"Oh? What's that?" A loud cheerful voice boomed in my ears. I jumped slightly and turned to see who had almost killed my eardrums and my soul. Behind me was Baekho, Aron, and Ren, who returned. Baekho had a ridiculous grinned plastered to his face as he looked at me.

"Oh, it's just you. Don't scare me like that. And this is nothing, just a scarf."

"Just a scarf, eh? JR hyung gave it to you, huh?" Another voice popped from behind and this time I was sure my life flashed before my eyes.

"Yah! What did I just say?" I smack Minhyun, who just had to appear out of nowhere right on cue. "Yes, it's just a scarf. Not some secret weapon used to vaporize baby kittens."

He looked at with a playful doubtfulness and said, "I got cha. I won't tell anyone." Then he gave me wink, meant sure everyone to see. I rolled my eyes.

"Aish... Nevermind. I'm paying now." I started to walk to the cashier but JR took the scarf.

"Remember, my gift." I smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After paying, we realized we still had some time before we leave. "Let's go eat!" Baekho eagerly exclaimed. The rest of the member nodded in agreement and we started for the food court. There quite a few times where fan girls almost caught us. Luckily, they were great actors and manage to slip out of trouble. We finally found the food and decided what to eat. "What do you want to eat?" Baekho looked at me.

I pondered for a moment before saying, "How about we go to the salad bar? Sorry, I'm in the mood for a salad."

"Why? You so overweight that you're in a diet?" Baekho teased as I just laughed.

Ren suddenly spoke up. "I don't want to."

Baekho looked at him in surprise. "Boh? I thought you loved that salad bar?"

"I just don't want any today."

"Oh come on, Ren!" Baekho exclaimed at the maknae. "You're acting so weird! You didn't want to go to the mall when you're usually whining about it all the time. Now you won't go eat a salad like you usually do. What's up with this?"

Ren looked away and just stubbornly stated, "I want something else."

There a short silent pause before Aron stepped in. "Um, how about Ren comes with me and JR while Sandy goes with Baekho and Minhyun?" I nodded as did the others. Ren just gave a curt nod and looked away as he crossed his arms. Aron and JR sighed and led the maknae away the other direction.

Baekho watched them leave and sighed. He turned back towards me and Minhyun. "C'mon guys. Let's go!" We found a seat after grabbing our food and sat down for lunch. It was mostly little conversations here and there about random things like where I work or what's it's like to be an idol. Baekho's mind seem to be wondering somewhere while I just ate my food. Minhyun seem to glance at Baekho then take bites of food and observing him again.

Baekho suddenly said, "Hey, Sandy. You know our Ren doesn't usually act like like this, right? Usually, he would be doing everything you had suggest to us to do." Baekho sighed. "Maybe he's not use to being around a girl." He smirked at his comment. "Though he practiclly a girl himself."

I laughed to myself. "Nah, it's cool. I really don't mind." Baekho grinned and stood up.

"Imma go to the bathroom real quick. Be right back!" He skipped away and left Minhyun and me.

As soon as he was gone, Minhyun laughed and I turn to see a smirk on his face. "I knew it."

"Huh?" I stared at the tall boy for a clue as to why he's laughing.

He just looked at me with sinister look. "You'll see soon enough." I stared at the tall boy as if he were crazy. He's gone mad.

Sighing, I look back to see the dirty blonde running back to us. "Yah! Guys! Let's go! JR just called me. It's time to go." We both nodded and threw away our trash and rushed out of the mall behind Baekho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all sat in the car, quiet and tired from today, though we didn't do much. I looked into my bag and saw the black frabic JR had gotten me. I smiled to myself and decided today was a nice day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this chapter! :D Haha, I don't really have anything to say but thhank you to subscribers and thank you for the comments.

P.S. Why is Ren so mean? :<

P.S.S. Just kidding! I already know!! HAHHAHAH!!

P.S.S.S. Don't worry, I'll reveal the reason soon.

P.S.S.S.S. [SPOILER ALERT(?)]I don't plan to make Rennie the bad guy. He's my bias, actually. LoL

P.S.S.S.S.S. Anyways, I hope this story is interesting :9 hehe ♥