Chapter 2

Countdown

Taemins POV

"AISH!!!!!" I yelled. What in the world is on my back!

I turned around and saw a boy about 2-3 inches taller then me. He looked like he was knocked out,what happened? I saw the blood rolling down his face onto my shirt, and by the look of it he's been down under and back. I couldn't carry his weight forever so I walked us over to a nearby park bench hoping to find a way to wake him up.

My first try was splashing water on his face. Then, when I couldn't wake him up by that I started yelling.

"AYE!!!!!!PERSON WAKE UP!!!!!PWEASSSSE :3" ageyo ALWAYS worked on people. When I took a break I looked around to see a group of people staring at me. Ugh im going to have to call Key.

Keys POV

"Jonghyun stop it hehe" I giggled.

We were at my house eating kongbap.Wai did he always have to eat my food,I mean I always give him a bigger bowl than me!

"Ahh,fine! Anything for my Kibum!!!!!!" He pinched my cheeks like he always did. At that I heard my phone ring.

**Julliette OHHH**

"HYE! Key?" It was my minnie!! awww hes so adorable! 

Jongie was tickling my stomach. "stop it!!!!!" I yelped. "Fine,I'll put away the dishes!" Then he got up and kissed me on my cheek and left.

"Ahh,my minnie whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Aish can I come over? I need help with umm....a "friend" of mine."

"Ugh why?! Do you know what im doing?"

"But um Key.....hes bleeding and hes unconcious."

"Fine then, come over, Jonghyun here is by the way!"

"Okie bye umma!"

"Hey Jongie!!!!!! Minnie is coming do you mind?"

"But tonight was supposed to be our special night!" he looked upset.

"Dont worry we might or might not still have our "special" night. ;)"

Taemins POV

I arrived at the gates of Keys house with the beast on my back. Key was already outside waiting for me.

"Hey! Come on! Jonghyuns inside!" Key yelled.

I put him on the nearest couch. UGH what a work out. I mean hes not chubby. Just heavy.

"Wheres Jonghyun?" I asked 

"Hes in the restroom" Key said

"Um can you get me a damped/warm cloth pwease?"

"Sure anything for you!"

I looked at him. His face looked so gentle, so defined. Adorable like,but still tough looking. All of the sudden Jjong came in staring at the boy.

He stumbled back "Minho? Is that REALLY you!?!?!?! Is that really my younger brother?"

"Younger brother?" I was shocked!

"YAH!! He ran away a year ago when he graduated high school!" Oh, you should get him upstairs he wont be happy to see me. Here bring him to Keys bed ,okie?"

"Yah I will can you atleast help me?"

Once we got upstairs Key came with the damp cloth. I washed up his face,it was so soft.

"Hey you should clean the blood from under his shirt. I think it dripped down from his face!" Key said

Take his shirt off,wai? Hmm as long as its not a bad deed and a good one. I took it off, and omg......six pack! I just sat there staring at them. I snapped out of it and began washing them. Then I saw his eyes, those gorgeous brown eyes! SNAP THE HECK OUT OF IT!!!!! Well atleast I know hes masculan instead of "chubby."

"Hello?"

*************************************************************** 

Hello this is Agukinz I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next one wil probably come out later today!

Please subscribe you dotn have to but would be appreciated!

BY THE WAY, if you noticed that Keys ringtone is from the song "Julliette" by no other then SHINee!

okie bye bye!! Mwah!!