Chapter 11

Countdown

BY THE WAY THE FLASHBACK IS SET 4 years before when Minho was 15 and still straight!!!!!

OH AND IN THE FLASHBACK GD IS 20 SO IN THE STORY IN ACTUAL TIME HE'S 24

-------------———————-------------------------------------------

-CONTINUATION OF Flashback-

"Luna?' she asked

"Yes, would you like to know why?" I said

"Yes please, sir"

"Because your just like the moon, shining with beauty. And please call me Jiyong like I said"

"OK,Jiyong. But why would you call me gorgeous or pretty? Everyone thinks im just a waste of space and a ugly coward...." she said. How could they be cruel to her I mean she's just so.....pure. But wait, would'nt I be doing the same thing to her?

"Well from what I see infront of me is a beautiful girl. Who isnt a coward or neither ugly. Now listen I have to go,but Im going to give you my number and I want you to call me tonight, ok? I would really like to see your pretty little face again!" I don't want to snatch her.....yet. I'll just tell the boys that the girl wasn't here.

-1 Month Later-

Since the breakup with her last boyfriend, Luna and I have gotten closer.....WAY closer. We tell each other everything! Well the only thing she dosent know from me yet is what I do to people......but hopefully she isnt hiding anything.

Today im meeting up with her at the park. The place where we first met. Also today is the day I ask her to be mine,I mean we already said I love you to each other, no big deal,until I saw her and another boy.

"Please oppa! Dont leave me!....I LOVE YOU" Luna said. she was drenched in tears

"You liar! You think you can just say that to TWO guys! Your an idiot you know!" the guy said walking off.

"MINHO!" she said dropping to the ground "I do love you! Im sorry! Im sorry for saying I love you too that monkey " 

I walked over to her hugged her from the behind and said "I should be the one saying im sorry"

"Whyshe asked

"Because of this" I put the cloth over her nose and mouth and in an instant she passed out.

You know its really strange how NO ONES here except for us

"Im sorry Luna,but if I cant have you because of a loser like him......well then no one can have you."   I said while picking up her phone

I looked at her contacts and finally found Minhos number. I called him through my phone and when he finally picked up

"Who the is this!?" He asked 

"YAH! ITS MONKEY ! Come try to save your girl while you have time!" I said while saying the adresses and hung up. I took her over to the warehouse and dropped her into the main room where all the boys were.

"Hey GD why'd you bring Luna?"said Youngmin, he still didnt know that shes been the one we're looking for. But he does know I love her.

"Her real name isnt Luna. Its Park Sun Young. That mutt we've been looking for." I mumbled while walking into my room to get my 'toy' 

"HEY! are you gonna try to kill her! Dont you love her!"  He asked

"Yes, but obviously she dosent love me back." I said while walking back into the main room

"But!" All of a sudden the doors fly open with a shout behind it

"STOP IT WHERES LUNA!?" Great now Minhos here.

"Boys grab him! So Minho! Came here to watch this poor girl suffer?" I said, then I mumbled "Just like the rest of them..."

"THE REST OF THEM?!?!" 

"Jiyong? Minho?' Luna said waking up. I motioned the boys to cover Minhos mouth. I walked over to Luna kneeling down to her

"Shh shh. Dont worry its just me with you, okay? Now I dont want you too lie to me when I ask you these two questions okay?" I said

"Mhm" She mumbled

"I love you, you know that right?" I asked her

"Yes oppa."  Correct

"Do you love me?" I asked

"Yes oppa"  Wrong

"YOU !" I yelled as I slapped her. Then I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I turned around to nothing, but all my boys on the ground grabbing at their privates. I grabbed at my shoulder and when I looked at my hands there were blood all over them.

"LUNA COME ON!" Minho said while running out leaving Luna 5 feet behind him. I walked out of the room in a calm manor. She'll never find her way out. No one ever does  

She was still behind Minho,but farther back now. Holy he's almost to the exit. I was anticipating the moment where my hunger finally goes away. Right when she almost to the exit, I caught up to her and tripped her. She just fell to the ground like ahelpless child. I got on top of her stomach lightly sitting on it. 

"You know, you should really watch what you say." I said while running my knife down her left arm leaving slightly open wound starting to bleed. "or else" I said slashing her right cheek open "you'll just get hurt!" I her left cheek with my hand. I was about to make my final move, the one to stop her pain, but then I felt a cold pain on the right side of my stomach. I dropped my knife on the ground,and got off of Luna, kneeling down beside her. Grabbing at my side and face wiping off the blood on both.

"LUNA COME ON WE NEED TO GO!" Minho said while picking her up bridal style. I couldn't let them go that easily. I grabbed my bloody knife of the ground and threw it at Minho, landing into the left side of his stomach "YAH!" he yelped " Atlleast I got to stab you a couple times you monkeybutt!" he said leaving with Luna, my love.

*End of flashback*

GD's POV

I took off my shirt. He gasped.

"And these are the scars" I said pointing to the spots "that remind me everyday of her, that one girl, the one who I loved, The One That Got Away"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anneyeong! Author-sshi here! 

WOW GD! You really must miss her

"Shut up! I do not!"

Fine then! Anyways......I'm so happy! I have two new subbies equalling to six now!

I wanna thank the following for commenting and or subbing

Taederp 

mblaq-luva

Deathtwister13

Starsangel

Waterdroplet

Icy_heart

Thanks and To every reader who does read this needs to know that y'all can comment or say if you want someone or something to happen in the story! 

Ok love Asianfanfics readers! MWAH! Bye!