Chapter 4

Countdown

Minhos POV

Once he kissed my cheek I kinda felt giddy all of the sudden. He was really cute. I mean if I were to admit why I would like him it would be because of his soft skin, caring ways, the way he smiled just made me warm inside. Aish he's already making the soft side of me come out. I really wanted to kiss him at the moment. So I think I would just go with my instinct and see what happens. I quickly turned to him and pecked him on the lips and went back to the sleeping postion I was previously in.

Taemins POV

I think I just died and came back to life. Did he seriously do that? Does he like me back? Endless questions just cluttered my brain so I decied to go call my umma. I gently placed my hand on Minho's hand before leaving, but when I turned around I saw Jonghyun standing there obviously shocked. I motioned him to go, but he wouldn't. So I got up and tried to nudge him out he, he just stood there like a stone statue. I tried one more time before I finally let out my inner roar.

"JUST GET THE OUT HYUNG!!!!! YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T WANT HIM TO SEE YOU SO WHY DID YOU COME?!?!?!?"

Jonghyun just motioned his finger over to where the bed was. "What now Jjong!?" But when I turned around I noticed what he was pointing at.....the sleepless Minho. 

"Why...why....why is he here?" Minho asked. He looked terrified as if he was a little mouse about to be pounced on by a cat.

"Minho please. I know you probably dont wanna hear me know, but listen I know what I've done was wrong. I just got out of control trying to protect the family's name okay? I didnt mean to go that far." Jjong said trying to calm Minho down. That only made the frail mouse, the ferocious cat.

"What happened?" I asked. Big mistake.

"Oh, you wanna know what happened? I stole from a grocery store once. You wanna know what else I did? I picked on a kid. I screw up and the next thing I know that dino over there tortures me, abuses me, and despised me for every little I did. I had stopped doing that, but he kept on hurting me. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran away to go live with Jinki "Onew". Jinki was there for me when mom and dad died but then you didn't give a about me! Hell you never even came looking for me! In the 2 years that I've been gone I've been doing better! Taemin, do you want to know what he did to me?" Im pretty sure Minho turned into a mini physcopath at the moment.

"Um I'm-" 

"Minho just let it go. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to hear it." Jjong said

"Oh no brother... Hehe.. let him hear it." Yup he went into phsyco mode

Flashback Of Jonghyun's and Minho's Past

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE DONE FOR YOU SINCE OUR PARENTS DIED? WHAT I HAD TO DO SINCE YOUR LITTLE "INCIDENT" TO NOT MAKE OUR FAMILY NAME A DISGRACE?!" Jonghyun yelled. He couldn't handle his anger. 

"But Hyung please!" whimpered Minho. He knew what his brother could do when he was mad.....

"This is the fifth call in the past two ing weeks! YOU THINK I'LL JUST LET THIS GO?!" 

Jonghyun punched Minho breaking his nose. He then yanked him by his hair up and threw him to the ground.

If he continues with this, it would be the.. I can't even count how many times this has happened.  Minho thought.

"You know what you are just a piece of !" By the time he finished his sentence he kicked Minho on the side of the head the way he would when kicking a soccor ball.

"Please... please stop.." Minho choked out

"Sorry my dearest brother, but I can't." he smirked. " You know what happens when im mad." 

He dragged him by the back of his collar to the wall pulling him up. He punched his face to the point to where he was almost unrecognizable. Punch after punch Minho didn't let out a single tear. 'I have to be strong' he thought.

"You know I never loved you. Mom and Dad never loved you either. No one, will ever love you!!" That last phrase broke him. He finally crossed the line.

"Stop.." Minho mumbled

"What I can't quite hear you? Speak louder!" Minho knew he was taunting him.

"I SAID STOP! I know what I've been doing was wrong! You don't think I regret it?! You're doing the same thing I did yet you think your any better!" With that Minho ran to his room grabbed everything he could along with the photo he kept of him and Jonghyun when they were little.

"I'll always love you hyung, but since you don't, I have to leave. For the both of us."

He walked downstairs head held high. He went up to Jonghyun, hugged him and walked out the door. He heard Jonghyun mumble something but didn't want to hear.

"I do love you.. little brother." 

End of Story/Flashback

 

Key's POV

"Jongie?" I cooed to Jjong standing a few feet away from me.

"Did you really do that? To that poor boy?"

"Kibum I can explain," he said.

"He was right you know."

"What?" he asked

"He was right. You were no better then him. He needed you, but all you did was hurt him."

I can't believe he did all of this with out telling me. It's just unbelievable.

I turned to leave the room with weak knees. I can't believe this.

"Kibum, Kibum wait!" he yelled while running after me.

Minhos POV

Taemin walked over to me head down. I think I just scared the boy half to death. He wont ever see me the same.....

"Minnie, please." I said

He just stood at the side of the bed for a minute still having his head down. Next thing I know he's laying curled up into my chest as if he was comforting me.

"I know it might not help now, and we might not know each other well," I could hear his voice become shakey like he was about to cry, "but I could be here for you. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on I'll be here." It almost looks like he was the one with the problems.

I buried my face into his neck, letting myself cry for the first time in who knows how long.

"I will." I said. He was the third person in my life I've felt comforatable with. "Taemin-ah?"

"Yes?" he said in the same voice.

".. Will you sing for me?" 

"I don't have a good voice but.. I guess."

So many nights, I wonder why
What can I do to make it right?
Everything will be all right
So JoJo, just tell me why

His voice was so soft and soothing. He should really be a singer..

I don’t want to cry (Oh, ah)
My abandoned heart gets scratched deeply 

He sang the rap into a beautiful melody. I couldn't stay awake for the rest, but I knew he stopped to kiss me on the forehead.

I think this kid really likes me.

************************************************************************************************************

Hello yet again this is Agukinz speaking. 

The "song" Taemin sang for Minho was "JoJo" from yet again our beloved SHINee.

I want to thank my "mommy" for the idea of this chapter! Um her screen name is taederp if you wanna go check her out.

Okay I'll probably post the next couple of chapters tomorrow!

Mwah I love the readers on asianfanfics haha