Chapter 6

Countdown

Minhos POV

  Minnie was going out with that bastard today. I swear Seunghyun like MY Minnie! If I hear that he did anything to my beloved I swear he's gonna pay.

ToPs POV

  Today is gonna be my lucky day! I'm going to ask him out, and he'll for sure say yes. I mean he does like me,right? Ya sure he does I mean he been testing me non-stop and I'm pretty sure he dosent have a boyfriend. We were going to go get ice cream and have a walk around the park.

"Seunghyun?" Ah that was the sweet sound of my little brother. I love him! He's just the sweetest 14 year old ever!

"Yea Jiyong?" I responded

"Where are you going?" aww just like a kid

"To go see a friend!" "

Oh okie can you bring home something for me too eat?"

"ya sure! Hey remember I won't be home next week!"

"Where ya going?"

" Ugh we've been through this! I'm going on a class field trip! Camping!"

"ok goodnight!"

"It's only one pm?". Too late he was already in his room slamming the door. He hates it when I'm not with him. Well time too go!

Taemins POV

  Well we had gotten our ice cream and went across the street to the park. He's only spoken one word since we met up today, hello.

"Tae?" he said grabbing my hand. what in the world is he doing?

" Um yes?" I responded.

  He stopped our walking and walked infront of me now grabbin the other hand.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I instantly dropped my ice cream. I felt my face drop. So all those times he had he had complimented me, he was dropping hints.

"I'm.....I'm sorry" I started walking away not knowing what to do. He grabbed my wrist holding me back. He wrapped his arms around me.

"This is what it would be like if I were with you. This warm gesture,embrace more like it. And I would also do this. He slowly started moving his face towards mine. I stopped him with my hand.

"I'm sorry I really am. The only reason I said no is beacause I'm with Minho." I felt his grip tighten. By now his face has sunken just like the titanic.

"Fine just know one thing,okay? I will never give up on you. No matter with who, what, or where, I will win you over." With that he kissed me on the forehead and walked off.

*****The day of the field trip***** (It's the day after ToP saw Taemin)

Minhos POV

 I was excited about today, but the only downside about the trip was that it's currently winter sooooo yea. I hope I share a tent with Taemin

Taemins POV

Ooo we're already on the bus. We also got our tent assignments ,and well let's just say I'm not the happiest camper. I have to share with Minho and Seunghyun. I mean don't get me wrong I like them both it's just that it would be kinda, weird. I mean I have to share a tent with my boyfriend and the one that wants to be mine. Ugh this is gonna be a long week.

  "Ok guys when we get there I want y'all to put up your tents and take a nap before dinner since none of y'all did during this ride! After that you'll report to the bonfire and we'll go from there. Well welcome to Lake Binha!" Ahh Miss.Amber sounded so happy! Minho knew that I wasnt any good with tents so he insisted that he put it up.

ToPs POV

"No don't worry I'll put it up." I said to Minho grabbing the bag from him.

"No it's okay." he growled. Gosh what's with him! Did he find out what happen?

"No I insist!" starting to take the stuff out of the bag.

"Fine come on Minnie let's go look around. I really need to go number one."

Ugh I'm so stupid I couldve let him do the tent while I could go walk with Taemin.

Taemins POV

  We started walking out into the forest. It was so beautiful! All the little birdies. I haven't really gone in the woods to 'use it'

"Min? How do I go pee-pee?" I asked

"Well just go by a tree pee then cover it with dirt. Done! I'll wait for you!"

"Okie!" I felt a warm breath behind me.

"Min baby don't watch me!"

"I'm not even near you" I was afraid to turn around. If I did I feel like I could die. But I did. It was a ing bear. A ING BEAR! Calm the heck down! You know they can detect fear! Ok maybe if I give him the best death glare I could possibly kill him. Ya, that was pretty much my only chance. I got in position and began the look. Then he started to fall back. THE ! Did that really work? Then I looked up from the bear and saw my knight in shining armor.

"Minho!" I ran into his arms. He felt so warm, ah I love him.

"How'd you kill him?" There were tears in my eyes. I then realized what if that was my Min? I couldn't have stopped him. He walked over to the bear and flipped it.

"With this!" he took out a longass knife.

"Do you always have that with you?" My tears rolled down my cheeks. He walked over too me.

" Please Minnie, don't cry." he said embracing me.

"What if that was you. What if you didn't have a knife. You know I couldn't risk living without you." He just turned around and squatted.

"Get on my back. Take a nap okay?"

"Okay.."

Minhos POV

  When we got back to the tent it was already put up. Heh, this bastard actually didn't screw up. When I got in it looked like he was already sleeping. Mine and ToPs sleeping bags were already set out. Where was Taemins?

"Hyung?" he woke up.

"Yes?"

"Can I sleep with you? It's really cold." I could tell he was shivering.

"Sure." I set him down first. Then I layed down right next to him. He snuggled his body right next to mine clenching my shirt. Such a cutie.

"I love you" I whispered into his ear.

"Me too, Hyung , me too." Then he fell asleep.

"I know your awake."

"Ya so what? You love birds done 'making out' yet?" That stupid ToP better shut the up.

"You like him." I said.

"Ya I do. And I will fight for him you know. I won't stop until he's mine. So watch out brick head."

******************************************************************************************************

Hello it's Agukinz again! Um sorry there's no picture this time. I'm on my iPod but I will post the pic when I'm on a laptop. I honestly love Minho and ToP,ALOT! I know that their relationships will be good. I wanna thank MBLAQ-luva (I hope that's your screenname) and taederp for supporting me love y'all! Okie tomorrow I will be going to Illinois, Iowa,and Wisconsin for week but I WILL ABSOLOUTLY UPDATE MAYBE! Probably every day if I'm good! Ok I love asianfanfic readers! Mwah!