Chapter 5

Countdown

Jonghyun's POV

"Kibum, Kibum wait!"

I was chasing him, almost out of breath when I finally caught up to him, we were in his room. I couldnt stop and we fell on his bed, me on top pinning his arms down. There was a one foot body distance between us.

"KIBUM! Listen!" I was staring at him. He was scrunching his eyes full of tears. He looked so helpless.

"NO! You were wrong for that! He needed someone! You abanded him when he needed his older brother! you...you...YOU JERK!"

He never called me that. Every moment we spent together he never called me that. Not even in a jokingly manner.

"Please Kibum the only reason why I didn't tell you is because I didn't want you to look at me like,like a monster. Do you even know what I went through? I had no one when Minho left! I lost many of my friends after they found out what I did. I didn't want to lose my Kibumie too" I got cut off.

He reached up and pulled me down on him. We stared into each others eyes. Huh I never noticed his eyes were sparkly when the light hit them in a certain way.

I gave into my temptations and kissed him, I knew he wanted it too. I always like it when we kiss, he had the softest lips ever. I pulled my hand under his head keeping him up too my lips. I knew he had forgiven me he had too, he was my Kibumie. I knew he had wanted to spend the night with me when he took my shirt off. He always gasped when he saw my abbed stomach. I held my finger out showing him to pause for a moment. I threw one of his pandas at the door closing it.

"Ah! You threw Pucci!" Ahh I loved when he did aegyo! I turned back to him and smirked, hah tonights gonna be good

                                                                               

+Two weeks later+

Taemins POV

class is boring!

And now we're getting a new student! Ugh wai,WAI! Their probably gonna have to sit by me and if they sit by me the teacher is gonna want me to show them around, and if I show them around im going to be bored out of my ing mind!

"Hello class." Ah I liked our teacher Miss.Amber. She used to be in a band she even sang for us once.

"We have not only one but TWO new students! Please come in!"

One of them walked in, he kinda looked lost maybe. I took a mentle picture of him to remember him kinda like this

So then this will probably be the boy I'll introduce to the school. He looked cool. He looked at me and gave a daring smile, was  I staring at him?

The teacher went to the doorway and dragged in a tall boy with I think black longish hair I coudnt tell because he had a hoddie over his head. I noticed he looked at me  but I could only see his eyes.... why did they look so familiar?

" Please introduce yourselves"

The guy I would have to guide went first.

"Annyeong" Woah he had a low voice...kinda hot if you ask me... " I am Choi Seunghyun, but you may call me ToP short for tempo."

Next was the guy in the hoodie. 

"Annyeong" His voice...no...he's nineteen though "I am Choi Minho" He took off his hoodie staring at me with a sly smirk. AHHHHH hes here!

"Treat us well!" they said in unison

"Ok Minho please go sit infront of Taemin, and ToP please go sit by the side of Taemin. He will also be helping you out since he has the same classes as both of you two." Omg, Minhos in all my classes!

Over the past few weeks we've been together always never leaving each other, like we were glued to each other. We've kissed here and there but we never established if we were "dating."

They were walking over to their desks. Minho was about to talk to me, but Top cut in.

"Hello you must be Taemin! I see you like SNSD, huh?" He saw my sticker of them on my folder,.

"Um yea kinda weird huh?" I was blushing. I could just feel it.

"No! I think its kinda cute :)" Cute,really? He had such a bright smile! I turned to see Minho facing me turned around in his seat. He had a look in his face, a look of jealousy?

"Ok students I really didnt have anything planned for today. So since we have new people why dont we just have a relaxful day ok?" The whole class was so excited. You can understand why I loved this teacher right. Thats another reason why I didnt want to leave for the states.

I kept having to switch my bodys direction trying to talk to Minho then ToP, Minho to ToP.

I found out alot about ToP. He likes to freestyle, likes to dressout sometimes, and that he may seem tough but is really a softie.

"Hey can I have your number?" he asked

"Um sure." I gave him mine but before I could get his Minho spoke up.

"So Minnie, do you want to go out tonight? Maybe go to the park?" Yay, more Minhho time for me!

"Sure I'd love too. After school?" I asked

"Sure ;)" I loved when he'd winked at me because they were more of an awkward wink.

"You too know each other?" Seunghyun asked

"Yah hes my umm..." I said. I looked at him. What were we? "Hes my best friend"

" Oh cool" 

We walked out of class going to lunch. It had gone pretty smoothly except for the fact that I had nothing to eat because they kept stealing my food :(

But then the most awkwardest question came up.

"Are you gay?" Seunghyun asked. My reaction was kinda like this- {/O.O}/ RUN AWAY!!!!!

"Um...um..um"

"Its okay if you are I am too. Even its just a question."

"Well then yes,yes I am" I sounded so shy. Normally I would be so kept in and if anyone asked I would start blowing my head off at them.

"Um cool!"

After we ate lunch we went to our final periods. While Minho and I were walking out Seunghyun grabbed my shoulder.

" Hey can I see you for a moment.....alone?"

"Ya sure!"

We walked by a couple rows of lockers away

"Do you maybe wanna hang out later this week?" he asked. Was he asking me out?

" I mean not like a date just like a friendly thing" he explained

"Sure I'd love too!" I nodded at him and walked away

Minhos POV

"What was that about?"

"Oh.....nothing" he said

"You better not be hiding something." he knew I got upset when he was hiding something.

I pulled him to the side. I stared into his eyes giving a piercing death look.

"Tell me. I really dont like that guy you know?"

"Oh is little Minho jealous...."

I shoved him up the wall kissing him. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Wanna tell me know?" smirkingly I said.

"He asked me too see him this week."

What!  I had put him down. 

"Minho hyung?" he asked

"Yes" I said facing away from him.

He turned me around went on his tippy-toes, pecked me on the lips and whispered in my ear.

"Your mine you know that, right?"  I think I love him

"Your mine, forever. Your minnie, my boyfriend" I said. I liked how that sounded.

He pecked me again and whispered "You know it!"

**********************************************************************************************************

Hi guys Agukinz here!

I very much hoped that you liked my story and will subscribe!

Im sorry that I didnt show you what happened with Jongkeys night.

I will not write anything to dirty until a couple chapters in the future. 

Ok love y'all MWAH!!!!!!!!!! Bwye-bwye!