Chapter 3

Countdown

Taemin POV

"Hello?"

Holy butterscotch! Now his voice too! It was kinda low, but sounded like a 19 year-old. Even though he looked like a 16 year old.

"Um Annyeong!" I said

"What happened? Where am I? huh Wheres the bracelet?"

"Oh, you mean this?" I pointed to the nightstand.

"Yah um whats your name?" he asked. He looked kinda relaxed. 

"Im Lee Taemin,nice to meet you! You had passed out on my back,I got worried so I brought you to my friends house with him and his boyfri....um ya his name is Key if you happen to see another face in here." 

"Oh well thanks um my name is Minho im 19 years old,but I really need to go."He tried getting up,but winced and coudn't. I wondered why.....ohhh he got kicked in the lower region.

"Hey dont get up yet you'll stress yourself and get worse if ya know...ooo I know what I could do. Stay here Im gonna make soup for you!"

"No I can't let you"

"Pweaseee :3" Ageyo always worked teehee

"umm okie"

Minho POV

"Im Lee Taemin,nice to meet you! You had passed out on my back,I got worried so I brought you to my friends house with him and his boyfri....um ya his name is Key if you happen to see another face in here." Awww this boy is so cute. He was kinda pretty if you asked me.....

"Oh well thanks um I really need to go." I tried to get up but winced and almost fell over so I sat back down

He stold me that he would go make soup for me,hopefully its good. 

*An hour later*

Jonghyun POV

I was laying down with Key in his bed wrapping my arms around Kibum. I wished we could stay like this forever,until he spoke....

"Jjongie?"

"Hmm?" I didn't dare move if I didnt have too.

"Can we go make something to eat Im still hungry"

"Why we just ate a couplw hours ago?"

"CUZ YOU ATE ALL OF MINE!!!!!" diva-mode again....

"Okie come on" We got up and I still kept our postion of my arms around his waist making us walk like penguins.

When we got out of the room I saw Taemin on the couch,but when I got closer I saw Minho with him being fed by minnie.

!!!!! I ran straight out of the room did he see me? Barely,he did catch a glimpse of me. TTONG!!!!!!!!()

Keys POV

Dafauq just happened with my Jjong!?!?!!?!

Minhos POV

Was that? I ran after him only to be stopped in the doorframe of a smiling Taemin.

Taemins POV

"So hyung, you should rest your still limping!" I can't let him see Jonghyun.

"Was that?" he looked confused.

"That was my boyfriend isnt he adorable? :D" KEY NOW YOU SAY THAT!!!!! OF ALL TIMES!!!!AND NOW YOUR MAKING ME CURSE DAMN YOU!!!

"I only saw a glimpse" he said. He looked tired.

"Here lets go rest I'll continue my story later,okay?"

"okie"

Next thing I know im staring at his beautiful face,like an angel when he sleeps. I didn't know what to do next so I sang alittle.

"Please give me a chance 

When you look at me with those eyes

I want to hold you in my arms"

NO !!! STOP IT YOU CANT LIKE HIM!! But you can love him.....

"Hyung,promise me we wont falll in love?"   

I had whispered in his ear that and kissed his cheek.

Minhos POV

Did he just kiss my cheek? It kinda felt good

*********************************************************************************

Hello its Agukinz!!!!! Next chapter will have more of Minho and Jonghyuns POV'S!

I love writing this that I keep putting the chapters out.....and I have NOTHING else to do!!!!! I'll be going to Illinois on tuesday for a week but will still be posting! Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!! ♛♛♛♛♛ ** hmm five crowns I wonder who for???..... **

(NOTICE that the pics are always matching something in the story)