Chapter 9

Countdown

Ok the poll results was a tie between........

Haha you'll have to read on to find out!

ENJOY!!!!! (:3)

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Minho's POV

"Oh boy do I love my TAEMINNNNIEEEEE!!!!!" I sang in the tub.

Aish I miss him! I love him so much! I can't believe we won;t see each other today. All because of my court today. I mean he asked to come,but I didn't let him because I didn't want him too see me like this, and to hear what I've done wrong. The only thing that will get me through today is getting to go on our picnic tomorrow. Then I can poke his adorable chubby cheeks! Aish when did I become such a softie?

 

 

Taemin's POV

"KEY-UMMA!!!!!"

Where the heck ummie? I need him to cook dinner NOW! I swear if I don't get my food in an hour or two im going to flip a freaking table!

"YAH! Im in the restroom!" he yelled.

"Cook me dinner? Pwease?" I said in my best aegyo tone.

"Ugh can't appa just pick up dinner on his way over?" he asked. Oh yeah Jonghyun's my 'appa' from now on.....oh gosh I didn't tell Minho yet! 

"Ugh fine then!"

I ran to my 'room' that Key let me stay in and picked up my phone to one new message-

 

TXT MSG-MY LOVE

I CANT WAIT TIL TOMORROW TO SEE YOU! I ALREADY MISS YOU! I COULD'NT WAIT TO TELL YOU THIS BUT I LOVE YOU! PLEASE BE SAFE,I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING RUNNED OVER OR SOMETHING!

/(O,O)/ I DO LOVE YOU MINHO!!!!! And forever and ever you'll always be mine,and nothing will get into our way! From now on I'll try to be careful always!

TXT MSG SENT TO- MY LOVE

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!! PLEASE TAKE CARE TOO

 

Ahh he cares too much! I wonder what will happen at his court session today? Hopefully he dosen't get put into jail! I wanted to come and support him, but he won't let me. He says he dosen't want me to hear what they say or something. Aish I need to take a piss!

Need to go pee, need to go pee,NOWWW! When I ran to the bathroom the doorknob was locked.

"Key? Are you still pooing?"

"Yes,Ahhhhh" he said. Really? Thirty Minutes? That's a major case of diahrea!

BOOOOOM

What the was that? "HELLO?" I yelled

"Go get him!" A voice yelled from the front door. It was kinda smooth

"Only grab the skinny one with cute pudgy face!" Yelled another voice, but this time it was deeper and richer

"Yah I got him! What now-OUCH!" I bit the persons skinny arm on my shoulder.

"STOP!" I yelled. I caught a glimpse of his yellow hair. Wow he's such a cry baby! I didn't even put presure on the bite!

"Sorry I have to do this!" He covered my mouth and nose,and all I could smell was alchohal. Why wasn't Key helping me!?!?! I just want hel-----

Key's POV

"OH IM CURIOUS YEAH!!!!!"

Ahh finally done! Aish now it stinks.....oh well Taemin can live with it!

"Yah Taemin you can use the bathroom now! Huh what's this?" I saw a white cloth with some liquid on it.

*SNIFF SNIFF* Aish why am I so dizzy? 

"KEY IM HERE WITH CHICKEN! Good thing Onew isn't here! He would've left us with none. Hey why is your door wide open--KEY!"

"Jongie, I think Taeminnie was kidnapped--"

????? POV

This kid is pretty.

I can't believe that doofus sent me to grab this beauty! What could this boy have done so wrong to end up in the hands of my own? It would be ashame to let such a good body just go to waste. To even make it out off my hands is impossible.....except for her.

He's still knocked out. Hopefully he won't smell the defeat of the past 'visitors in here'. Man maybe I should bring him to another room. Maybe that will giveme time to decide what to do with this toy. 

Destroy him?

Play with him?

Or maybe just end it right away...... he just reminds me of her too much

"Hey! I want that doofus of mine in here NOW!" I yelled

"Yes Jiyong, boss!"

"HEY! You want to die?! Call me Gd you scab!

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Anneyeong! It's Agukinz! 

So you found out who one of the newcomers are! I'll post probably tomorrow the next chapter of the blood thir--- I mean loving Kwon Jiyong soon!

"HEY! I SAID CALL ME GD EGG-HEAD!"

YAH! Im allowing you to be in here! Be grateful!

Ok bye bye! SUBBBBBBSCCRIBEEE!!!!!!!!!!