Chapter 8

Countdown

Minho's POV

"Shut the up! And you!"

I pointed at Seunghyun "If you touch my Minnie your head, is off, you bastard." Ugh im finished with him! Why can't he ever leave me alone! I mean just because he's my best friends brother and my ex-boyfriend dosent mean that im his "master". And why does he have to love MY Minnie! Im okay with being by him, but if Taemin finds out,hes sure to be dead!

"So anyways who wants to go swimming?" Onew asked

"I do! I do! Hyung can we? Pwease?" Aww Taemin was doing the puppy dog eyes again!

"Sure,but wait? Did you bring any swim trunks?" I asked

"Oh um no..... I can call Key Hyung to bring me some?" He said, but almost in an instant Jonghyuns head flipped up, he's also a bastard,bastard.

"Ya Sure ,but Key dosent have to bring trunks you can just borrow some of mine, although they might be alittle big on you okay?" I pecked at his lips.

"OKIE!" he pulled out his phone but right as he was about to dial his phone rang.

*PHONE CALL*

"Anneyeong? Whos this?" Taemin said

"Oh my gosh Taemin I just got a call from your parents----" Key said

"Oh hey hyung wanna come over to Minhos house? Jounghyun's here! Bring swim trunks okay! Oh and just tell me whatever when you get here okay?"

"But Taemin!---"

"Anneyeong!"

*End of Phone Call*

"Okay he's coming!"

Taemin's POV

Once Key got here Jonghyun attacked him with a bear hug. "Aish! Jjongie calm down okay!" Key struggled to let out. I giggled and ran into the bathroom in Minhos bathroom. Aish I forgot the swimsuit he gave me. Dammit!

"Hey Minho?! Can you bring me the trunks that you lent me?"

"Sure!" When he handed me them I started to put them on, but then when I was about to leave the trunks fell down to the floor. "!"

"Are you okay in there?" He asked. Nope im not maybe if I just tie them it will.....nope dosent work.

"Ya I am!" Okay calm down maybe if I just hold them up with my hands no one will see my bare ! I walked out of the bathroom with my right hand on my swim trunks.

"Hey come on lets go!" He grabbed my left hand thankfully and pulled me out to the backyard. When we walked out Key yelled for me, but got cut off by Onew cutting in front of me.

"Hey Taemin can you go grab some sodas for us and grab some plates for us? Jonghyuns grilling some ribs and making some chicken! YUM!" he turned to face Jonghyun "HEY JONG! THEY BETTER BE FRIED CHICKEN OKAY?!" "Okay!" he yelled back

Dammit how am I supposed to bring out the drinks and plates without tripping and falling?! I went to the kitchen and grabbed the stuff, but before walking out I saw a ing ghost in the door frame.

"HOLY ITS A ING GHOST!" I yelled. Next thing I know I feel a breeze in my lower area.

"TAEMIN! ARE YOU OKAY?" Seunghyun came in. So he's the ing ghost?!?!?! I see him staring at something. It looks like hes staring at me ,but like at my thi----- YOU !

"MINNIE! YOU OKAY? WHAT GHOS--" Minho came in, ALSO stopping to admire my.....friend. AISH CHOI MINHO! Dont ing look! Just because I lost my innocence of sight because of the bathroom scene dosent mean you have to look at me! HEY! Why are you your lips!?!?! Stop that!!!!!

"Y'ALL OKAY" aww great! The three stouges apperead! Wait, why haven't I pulled up my trunks yet?

"Y'ALL ARE SUCH S!" I yelled while pulling up my trunks. 

"Aish don't act like I've never seen you like that before!" Key said. Wai,key,wai did you have to say that, escpecially in frotn of my friends!

They all stared at Key. "WHAT! He is like my own little boy!" he said in deffence. 

Seunghyun was still staring at me.

"Well hes my boyfriend so STOP STARING!" He said slapping the back of Seunghyuns head while picking me up bridal style. Oh my gosh I am the girl of the relationship.

"He's MY Minnie so back off!"

"Well don't mind me, but may I talk to YOUR Minnie?" Key said 

"Sure thing!"

When I finally got off of Minho I ran over to Key. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the side of the house with the most serious face ever, as if it could kill a freaking llama. It had like a sad look to it too, whats so wrong?

 

"Key hyung, whats so wrong?" I asked

"Well your parents told me not to tell this yet, but I have to do it now."

"What?"

"You know how your leaving in two months right? Well you actually leaving in one month....."

"What? No it can't be! I  still need to be with my friends though! You and Minho!" I dropped to my knees.

The Countdown has officially shortened

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey it's Agukinz,AGAIN! 

Yet again I apoligize for not updating! The maitnence was happinning and my previous chapter 9 was deleted so I re-wrote this one. So I hope y'all are pumped for the olympics!

Oh my gosh I lost A subscriber now I only have four left! Please subscribe and comment if you would like anyone in the story because I want to add another character! Actually lets do a poll! 

 

 

 

Ok love fanfics readers! Mwah! BYE!