Chapter 1

Countdown

 

Taemins POV

"Thank you sir! Please come again!" the attendant said as I walked out of the clothing shop.

Ugh I just wanna go home and snuggle in my warm and comforting bed. All of the sudden I heard my phone go off,

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG 

"Minnie, where are you?" It was the diva calling.

"Im walking home,wai?" I responded

"Can you come over tomorrow I want to see my minnie every WEEK until he leaves!"

"Do I have an option? Wait, no dont answer if I say no its gonna be a repeat of last time!"

"HAY!! I didnt mean to say that! You know how I am! Anyways yay! Bye-byeee!"

Well atleast I get to see Key. Hes my only friend, really more like my umma. Hes the only one I tell my secrets too. Also the first one I told about me being gay..... He took it pretty well since hes dating Jonghyun(not really a friend),and he spent the rest of the month slapping anyone who  made me cry or talked behind me.I think the only reason people pick on me is because I always act like a 11 year old,and the worst part is that im in a all guys school. Keys the only reason I smile after what happened to me.....

All of the sudden I felt something lean on my back...

Minhos POV

"HEY COME BACK HERE YOU KID!!!!!"yelled the baker.

Cant stop, keep running, he wont call 199 if you keep running.

I swooped into an alley and saw him run past me. Wait,what did I steal again? Oh yeahhhh, I got that bracelet Jinki wanted. Hopefully he dosent find out I stole it,this was already my second time. Wait....!!!!! JINKI....I STOLE....IF HE FINDS OUT.......nope can't think like that. Because if he finds out im going to be like another fried chicken,get chewed out by the master.

"HEY KID!!!"

he found me!!!!! Why'd I go off to dream land like that?!?!?!

"Hey you gonna pay for that?" he asked

"NOPE :) Sorry dont have the money." I smirked. Next thing I know hes coming at me. 

He tried to punch me in the ribs,  but I just dodged using my ninja reflexes. I karate chopped him in the neck like a awesome person and saw him fall to the ground. I kicked him once which seemed to have knocked him out. I was wrong All of the sudden I felt a hand on my leg pulling me down. 

He jumped on me and threw punches randomly at my face. My eye went black, nose bleeding, and my cheek red. 

"Actually I changed my mind :D you dont have to pay!!!!!hehehe." He started walking away when all of the sudden he turned around and gave me a kick to where the sun don't shine. After that I couldnt stand until an hour or so later. NOW Jinkis gonna kill me!!

When I managed to get on my feet I was limping all the way down to MARISTONGUNION Library Street. The last thing I could remember was my limbs going numb and fainting onto some random guys back dropping the bracelet.

*********************************************************************************************************

Hello this is you author Agukinz speaking!!!! I first wanna say the street name I used was from SHINee's music video "Hello"

Second, this is my first story so please handle the first few chapters while im building up the story. Please sub or comment you dont have to but it woulde be appreciated. By the way I want to see what the viewers like. If you want to see something in the story just tell me below and I might just do that.

I will be posting everyday I think just maybe so keep on the look out!!!!! Sorry for the short chapter just wanted to get it out!

ALSO go check out my friend taederps fanfic about JONGKEY!!!!! You'll absoutly love it!!!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/229626/my-first-true-love-2min-jongkey-romance-shinee