제 2 장 Faith

Bitter Sweet 달콤씁쓸

 

Kyuhyun POV

"Resume.....Song Qian... "... huh? this isn't mine. What the....

 

Victoria POV

"well I messed that up...why am I such an idiot, one little thing aiiish jinjja" I whispered to myself as I press the elevator button, this is like a dream gone to a nightmare, If only I brought that resume form then everything would have gone so smoothly and I wouldn't feel so frustrated now. But I'm pretty sure I put everything in my folder, I double checked it last night and I was spending so much time on the internet trying to search if I have forgotten any documents needed for a perfect interview, I spent all this money on my outfit that I wasted on one little mistake. I hate myself so much, not to mention I embarassed myself infront of Donghae, such a pabo qian!!

 

Kyuhyun's POV

WHAT IS THIS ? my assistant mess up again and gave wrong pieces of information, why would I randomly have someone's resume form.. I don't need this, ugh let me throw it in the trash bin, my assistant. really. is an idiot, how can he not organise my folders properly. I have such a busy a head of me and I don't need nonsense like this distracting me.. Speaking of distractions, my long time best friend Donghae came into my office.

"Donghae-ahh HYUNG, what brings you here, normally you're too busy to even talk to me anymore.." I said while leaning on my desk

"Ahahah, well I just finished interviewing my possible assistant just now so I have nothing else planned today, and YAH don't say things like that I always think about you my dongsaeng!" He grinned

"Wait? You got rid of you old assistant? ABOUT TIME! That guy was hopeless, always giving you the wrong schedules and meetings thats the reason why I didn't see you often these past months.."

"Yeah, He had to go, he was absolutely horrible, so I decided to replace him, although those who I have interviewed today I didn't see any potential good ones, except for thsi girl who was bugging my mind ever since I saw her.." He said while frowining his eyebrows

"knowing you hyung, you only like her because she's pretty hahah" I joked but donghae'ss facial expression didn't change he probably does like this girl, well atleast he's interested in her, I can tell by the way he doesn't reply to as quickly, normally he would deny it right away but this time it's different. 

"well i really dont know, I think I'm thinking about hiring her..." He spoke

"UP TO YOU HYUNG! you can always fire her staright away if she's not good." I replied

"Thanks kyu always the man to give me good advice!^^" He smiled while tapping my back, he bid goodbye and I got back to work.

Victoria's POV

I walked out of the building to see that it's pouring rain, the sky was grey and misreable, everyone was running towards the building for shelter. Like this day couldn't get worse, I didn't bring an umbrella and the fact that I have to cycle back home was another reason why I have bad luck. 

There was nothing I could do unless I wanted to cycle back home in the pouring rain with my skirt, so I decided to stay by the entrance of the building waiting for the rain to stop so I can go back. Tears were already building up and I couldnt help but cry, no one can notice anyway since it's raining

The rain was heavy and the cold air was freezing my bare arms as I wait by the entrance of the building, It was still raining even after 40 minutes and my feet hurt from standing outside and my shoes were soaking wet, I was cold and depressed and just wanted to crawl into a ball and never wake up.

Finally after almost an hour and 15 minutes the rain finally cleared up and I was able to leave the front of the entrace just when I car passed by me as I was unlocking my bike.

"HEY, YOU! going to cycle in this wet road? are you crazy?" A voice shouted and I looked up, it was the guy I bumped into this morning, inside his expensive looking car, one of those cars taht I'd always see someone rich drive, I was somehow intimidated by his aura.

"YAH, YOU! I have a name! If you're going to ask me atleast don't yell." I glared at him, since I messed up my interview theres no point of me being formal back when he's being so rude. I continued to unlock my bike and put on my helmet.

"Jinjja, look I'm being nice and offering you a ride since I'm a nice guy and plus it looks like it's gonna pour rain again, so you better get inside if you don't wanna get soaking." He argued

"No thanks, I'm perfectly fine." I set off in my bike and ignored him.

Kyuhyun's POV

"wow. this woman. really. so stubborn, I'm rarely as nice as this yet she ignores me." I thought, but somehow it's kindof attractive to me that she's not like other girls, she's independent atleast and definately has guts to turn down a guy like me hahaha

I continue to follow her down the road but there's no response.

"LOOK! IM TRYING TO BE NICE, JUST GET IN" I shouted, just then it started to rain. hard. She got even more soaked but she continued to peddle like there's nothing wrong.

"LOOK! I TRYING TO SAY I'M FINE, JUST GO AWAY, I don't even know you" She argued

The rain continued to fall and I still continued to follow her, after 15 mins of just playing cat and mouse, she stopped.

"So are you going to get in or what?" I asked

"If I do, are you thinking of bad thoughts?" She replied

"look here miss, I'm not a ert, I'm simply being nice and offering you a ride since the weather is dangerous."

"Just because you say so, doesn't mean you're not."

"You'd be safer in my car than out there, don't you know this city is full of bad men? and trust me I won't do anything bad."

"If you do, you'll regret it."

"yeah ok whatever come one I havent got all day. just pop your bike at the back" She carried her bike to the back of my car and hoped into the passenger seat beside me"

Victoria's POV

I can't believe I'm just simply getting on someone else' car that I don't know, but if I wasnt freezing I'd never would have said yes, my hands were trembling from the cold and my whole being was soaking from the rain, plus I think this guy is sensible enough not to get on a girl like me, he's quite handsome although he seems like a stubborn type of person.

"Listen, You can drop me off by the elms street, ok?" 

"Can I atleast get a thank you?" He asked while grinning, his smile was cute, he had big round eyes and nice eyebrows like I saw this morning

"oh, by the way, why were you at out office this morning?" he asked

"oh-errrr, nothing, it's my personal business." I stuterred

"well then, what's your name? mine's cho kyuhyun :D" he asked

"Qian..." 

"that's a nice name....why are you shaking? don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Oh it's not that, it's just really cold in here..." I replied while rubbing my hands together

"But the heaters on full blast, are you sure you're ok?"

"y-yyeah.."

He suddenly stopped the car.

"w-wwae?, why are you suddenly stopping the car?" I asked

"you look like you're freezing, there's a nearby store, I can buy you something hot to drink. Hold on." He got out of the car and ran to the store, I don't know why he's doing this but my body felt so cold that I felt like I was going to die.So I didn't even have strenght to stop him from going

"here you go." he handed me a cup of hot chocolate and reached from the back and grabbed me a blanket

"here wrap this around you and keep drinking that, you need to keep warm or else your body will just shut down fom the coldness."

I felt so appriciated from this random guy and my body slowly warmped up and I no longer felt as cold as before thanks to this guy.

We finally reached elms street.

"uhh-h thank you. mr cho kyuhyun I appriciate this" I spoke

"aniyo, its fine." Our eyes met and he stared at me for quite a while, then I finally snapped out of it and got out of the car while getting my bike out of the back of his car, I smiled once more before leaving and waving goodbye.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

Wahhh, she's so beautiful, she looked adorable while wrapped in the blanket and drinking the hot drink, she looked like such a bunny with her big eyes and pale soft skin I wish she stayed with me longer. She smiled at me once more before she left, I wish I could have taken a picture with my eyes and take that smile with me forever, I can;t believe I may have liked a total randomer. I need to stop being delusional or else she'll think Im some kind of weirdo. 

She has a nice name also..Qian...qian--qi.. wait.

 

Hi everyone! Chapter 2 ^^ More kyutoria here since there were not much in chapter 1 :D and btw I like haetoria and kyutoria equally, that's why I made it open for both couples to end up together in this FF, or even KyuHae! haha By the end i may do a poll on which couple should end up together but in the mean time I will try and make the momments for each pairings equal ^^

Im open to suggestions so don't forget to comment and SUBSRIBE! xoxo thanks for reading