제 10 장 Bracelets

Bitter Sweet 달콤씁쓸

The 3 of them walked out of the restaurant satisfied with their meal.

"I'm so full.." Victoria said lightly patting her stomach, In all honesty Victoria didn't want to go back to the hotel yet, she wanted to explore what the city had to offer, but obviously she cant just wonder off without Donghae and Kyuhyun who took her to Paris in the first place.

Walking side by side, something caught Donghae's attention, he saw one of his most favorite stores and coudln't help himself, "Guys, I'll be right back, I'm just going to look for something inside,ok?" not giving them time to respond he quickly dashed inside in esconds leaving Victoria and Kyuhyun no other choice to wait for him outside. Victoria scanned the store that Donghae rushed in for, it was one of those designer clothing that she'd never thought she would get close to in real life yet alone the retail store itself.

"Are we just supposed to wait here?" She asked, "I guess." He quitely replied, Victoria then saw those little vendor selling cute accesories and souvenirs on the  side of the road, "Wah! Look!" She pointed across the road. Kyuhyun looked at her confused before following her across the road, Victoria getting excited over little things like this made him laugh.

"Oh what a lovely couple!" The old woman praised, Kyuhyun and Victoria eyes met and Kyuhyun coudln't help but laugh, "Oh no, were not a couple" She blushed.

"Don't deny it, you look good together! These will suit you two perfectly!" She grabbed two bracelets that seemed to go in a pair and she shoved them into Victoria's hands. Victoria thought the bracelets were pretty cute but she was a little bit wary that Kyuhyun wore the same one as her. Kyuhyun on the other hand coudln't help but have a massive grin on his face, he loved that fact that they've been mistaken as a couple, heck he was going to answer yes they are but it seemed too...obvious?

"Just take it, it's cheap anyway" He whispered to her before pulling out his wallet and grabbing a few coins and handing it to the old woman who sold them.

Victoria handed him his bracelet and he quickly put it on but Victoria hesitated and merely looked at the bracelet, "Isn't it a bit weird that were going to wear couple bracelets? I mean.." She laughed

"WAEEEE?" He started "You don't want to wear it with me? It's not a couple bracelet, it's a friendship bracelet! Think of it as that!" He ended, grabing Victoria's wrist and sliding the bracelet on her, "There we go, pretty huh?" He proudly exclaimed 

Victoria giggled cutely "I guess" she eyed the bracelet before looking up at him.

Not after long Donghae finally finished and 3 of them headed back to the hotel.

> > > > > > 

"AHhhhh, so tired." Donghae sighed and fell face flat on the bed, "What time do we leave?" he asked

"8:30, have you packed up your suitcase yet?" She asked, Donghae nodded and started taking off his shoes, "I can't believe were leaving in a few hours.. Did you like Paris then?"

"I loved it!" She said excitedly, he laughs "Don't worry, we'll come back here someday." He says as he attractively takes off his jacket and hangs it up.

He walks over to the balcony and she quickly follows. Both of them stared out into the distance for a while without saying a word, just soaking up the good moments they've had in just a few days of staying there.

Breaking the silence, "Thanks again by the way.." She turned to him

"Thanking me for what?" 

"For this..everything.." She sighs happily before walking back into the room.

> > > > > >  >

After getting back from the long flight, Victoria got home and dragged her suitcase up the stairs and closing her bedroom door she let out a tired sigh, she basically just want to sleep and sleep and sleep, she laid her exhausted body on her bed and stared up onto her bedroom ceiling, taht she hasnt woken up to in a few days, forgetting her still has her shoes on she kicks them off her feet and her sneakers go flying up in the air onto the wooden floor.

She rubs her forhead with the palm of her hands noticing something wrapped around her wrist, remembering what it is, a small smile suddenly curved from her lips, and she drifted to sleep

The next morning Victoria got up rubbing her tired eyes before walking downstairs to greet her aunty and Sulli, she hugged both of them tightly and as they ate breakfast she told countless stories about how beautiful Paris was and how she wished they were there with her.

Since it was a sunday Victoria had to help with her Aunty's bakery preparing in the morning, by afternoon she was so exhausted and decided she had to clear her suitcase up and take out her dirty clothes.

She was cleaning up her suitcase and something caugght her eye, the polaroid picture they took back in Paris, she almost forgotten about it and a soft smile appeared on her face, she grabbed the polariod pictures and set it beside her bedside table where all of her other family pictures were set aside, she stared at the polariods remembering how great of a day it was. She let out a happy sigh and went back downstairs.


Sorry for the long wait you guys, Been busy with school so I will try and update every weekend if I can.

Short and boring chapter sorry TT.TT , Next chapter will be more interesting than this, Promise!

Thanks for reading youthanks for the comments <3