제 9 장 Observant

Bitter Sweet 달콤씁쓸

 

*I accidently deleted the new chapter 9 because I wanted to delete the old one TT_TT, but i managed to go back and copy paste the OLD VERSION, sorry guys*

As he was still sitting by the balcony, she got herself changed and ready to rest her tired body. Although her mind doesn't seem agree, her mind was still dazed at what happened moments ago, as much as she wants to just forget about it and gloss over the whole incident, she simply couldn't.

Why? Who? was the main thoughts that flashed in her mind. She didn't want to take it the wrong way but it was odd, the words that came out of his mouth was even more peculiar. To add to that, the incident with her and Kyuhyun even made it worse. Still staring on the white glow of the moon striking through the white curtains, she forced her eyes to close, making her thoughts mute so she could get some sleep.

Kyuhyun was in his room in the same floor as Donghae and Qian. He wondered if Qian stayed in the same room as him. Would Donghae let that happen? I mean sharing one room is a bit absurb and out of order,when theyre barely friends, right? He asked himself. What if they were? Would they be sharing one bed? Of course they would! How can that guy! Aish! He shouted, just then he remembered what happened downstairs.

A smile then appeared on Kyuhyun's face, even if it didn't last long, he's still glad that she wrapped her arms around him. Now thinking it over, he's not too sure himself why he's so worked up by this girl who just came into his life about a week ago.

. How am I supposed to get closer to her? Griping his pillow his head was resting on he closed his tightly hoping that he'd get peace in his dreams instead.

                                                                          > > > > >

The glow of the yellow curtains from the sun woke Qian up from her slumber. She rubbed her tired eyes, while reaching for her watch to look at the time. Her eyes then scanned the room to find Donghae sleeping on the sofa, his knees curled up to his chin with a blanket wrapped around him. Qian stood up planning to wake him up but she was too distracted. She pressed her lips together and stared.

She tapped his arms lightly, Donghae slowly opened his eyes and stared directly at her before getting his body up.

"What time is it?"

"8am."

"After my meeting, I don't have any other appointments right?"

"Hmm.." She started then picked up her notebook "Yep,not until tomorrow," She ended

"Great, then you'll come with me around the city?"

"..Uh, sure." Like she had an option to say no anyway.

                                                                               ^_____________________________________^

Donghae then set off to the building he had his appointment just right after breakfast.

Qian then had free time to just explore the hotel, she went up the highest floor and to find an open roof top over viewing the wonderful city. The wind was refreshing and not as cold in seoul. Her long hair was dancing the wind. Her eyes scanning the tops of the buildings from left to right, she couldn't believe where she was, she felt lucky. Letting out a long sigh,she screamed "WAHHHH!" on the top of her lungs, her voice echoing,facing the edge she stood. she didn't quite know why she did that but it made her feel good.

She then remembered that she still hasn't called her sister and aunty ever since they landed in Paris, sticking her hand in her pocket she pulled out her phone and quickly dialed Sulli's number. She asked how they were doing and how she's completely fine and they don't need to worry, and how she missed both of so much and gave a kiss sound through her phone and bid goodbye.

After the quick phonecall she just stood there for a while, before realising that she only had 30 minutes or so before Donghae comes back again. She dashed back down to the elevator, and bumped into another familiar face.

"-Oh, Sorry." Qian spoke looking up at her, why does she seem to bump into people all the time, especially not the ones she particularly want to see.

But she however didn't only stared at her back

"-Qian right?" Sunyoung breaking her silence

"..Yeah"

Without even bidding goodbye she walked right past Qian and gave a unethutiastic face before leaving. What was her problem? I dont even want to know actually, she thought.

She then changed into a nicer outfit, she waited on the balcony in their hotel room.

                         ^____________________^

A door then gently opened.

"Oh, you're back" She said turning around while slowly leaving the balcony

He gave her a sweet smile as he took his tie and blazer off.

"I'm just gonna get changed then we can go."

She nodded then headed back to the balcony again, watching the busy city go by and warm wind blowing the ends of her hair.

"Let's go." He called out

                       ^_______________________^

"Oh! Kyuhyun-ah!" Donghae shouted

"Hyung..." He replied, Kyuhyun had noticed he's with Qian also. He clenched his teeth

"Where are you guys headed?" He asked

"Just going around the city, want to come?" Donghae replied

Qian looked up at Donghae.

"You can even bring your little friend with you." Donghae suggested, Kyuhyun however wasn't very fond of that idea, he knew Sunyoung had no plans today but he couldn't stand her one bit,

"Nah, I'll just go with you, Sunyoung has plans today anyway." He lied

"Ok, let's go." Donghae walking towards his car, Qian slowly following him with Kyuhyun.

                                                                                                 > > > > > > > >  

Victoria stared at all of the window displays she could get her eyes on as they walked, her reactions would either be 'WOW,OMO!"

"Look! Look! There it is! Eif-fel To-wer!" She jumped, she reached from her her bag pocket to get her camera out. "Is it okay if we take a picture together?" Victoria asked

"Yeah sure! You and Kyuhyun first" Donghae happily suggested while grabbing the camera from her

"HUH? Why me?" He asked, but Victoria grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the front of the tower.Her arms wrapped around his as they posed "Smile!" Donghae started "Ok! Now you take a photo of us Kyu" he ended

Donghae and Victoria both smiled and even gave the peace sign.

"Waaah! It came out really nice!" A soft smiled curved her lips as she flicked through the pictures, Donghae and Kyuhyun merely laughed at her because shes so naive.

"Wanna eat?" Donghae yelled, Qian then turned around and stopped infront of them, her eyes widened with joy, and gave them a smile before nodding.

They stopped in the near restaurant where there was delicious food served. Staring at the menu, Qian frowining her eyebrows in confusion since she doesn't even know what the menu says. Then the waiter kindly asked them what they wanted to order.

"I'll have the seafood salad please." Kyuhyun asked

The waiter looked at Qian's direction, waiting.

"Uh- I'll have what he's having." Qian pointing at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun and Qian's eyes met. Both of them eyed each other for a while before Kyuhyun breaking the silence and giving out a cute laugh with that she then gave his arm a soft slap for him laughing at her.

Donghae eyed both of them, they sure look like they're close friends,very aware of each other but very wary of being percieved as too close.he thought.

                             ^_____________________^



 

Probably my least favorite chapter,honestly not as pleased with this, I plan to finish this Paris trip as soon as possible cos it's getting boring and hard to write.

Anyway, Our Donghae is quite the thinker. Then Kyuhyun trying not to show his feelings too much. and Victoria..being victoria haha.

Thanks for reading you 

- I will update soon ^^