제 11 장 Closer

Bitter Sweet 달콤씁쓸

 

 

Closer- Taeyeon

Hehe, thought this was perfect for the scene with Dongahe and Vic ᄏᄏᄏ

"Hello?" Victoria answered

"Hello." A deep voice suddenly greeted her, there was no caller ID that showed up on Victoria's phone.

"Who's this?", Victoria wondered, not many people would call her, especially in the morning.

Kyuhyun sighed, she couldn't even recognise his voice. "It's me.. Kyuhyun Oppa. he calmly exclaimed, he hoped that with one word she'd know it was him.

Victoria caught off guard, "Oh Kyuhyun-Op-. How did you get my number?", "I might have read it off your resume form." He quickly replied "Going to work today?" trying to change the subject.

"Ah..Yeah..Why"

"Want a ride?" crossing his fingers she'd say yes.

"No I'm good thanks for the offer though."

"Why?"

Victoria went silent for a few seconds, she didn't quite know why she said no so quickly.

"Yahh..I asked you a question, you're not gonna answer?" he started "Look out your window."

Victoria's mind went black for a bit then she walked towards her window to see Kyuhyun's shiny car parked infront of her house, with Kyuhyun happily waving at her. She hangs up her phone and barely able to slip it in her pocket as she ran downstairs towards the front door.

"YAH! What are you doing? How- How did you find my house?"

"Woah, Calm down, I told you, you put all your details on that resume form remember? Stop overacting and get in, you don't wanna be late." He reseasoned, walking up to her and gently grabbing for her hand.

She avoids his grip and steps backward towards the door frame, "and what makes you think I'm gonna go with you?"

Kyuhyun bites his bottom lip, "..because...you don't want to be late and your boss Donghae won't be very pleased." He says crossing his arms.

Victoria pulled out her phone from her pocket to check the time and, he's right she only has 15 minutes to get to the city, as much as she doesn't want a car ride with over confident Kyuhyun, she had no choice, although at the back of her mind, it was quite sweet of him to come by her house and offer her a ride, she smiles slightly while looking at the ground.

Kyuhyun stares at her, "Well? Are you coming or what?"

She glares at him before walking back inside the house, "YAH!" he shouts at her, she finally comes back outside with her bag, "I was just getting my things." She replies

"Oh."

Kyuhyun was happy she said yes, but did she only say yes because he mentioned Donghae? 

The two of them both into the car and the first 5 minutes was definately awkward,

"..Sooo, how come you wanted to give me a ride?"

"I was on the way, so I thought I might as well." He turns to her

> > > > > > > > > > > > 

"Thanks." She smiles at him, before walking towards the entrace, "Yah! Can't you even wait for me?" He complains, he speeds walk trying to catch up to her.

Victoria enters Donghae's office, "Morning." She bows then placing her things on her desk

"Morning." He smiles sweetly at her.

"I don't think it's a busy day today" She says flipping through her planner, Donghae's face lights up "Really? Great, then I can take you to my favorite restaurant for lunch."

"Huh?" 

"Didn't you say you've still haven't explored the city very well, then I'm the man that could take you anywhere!" 

She laughs "Really? You'd do that? Thanks!"

He nodds at her happily. "Promise.."

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Donghae raises his wrist up in the air proudly and points his finger towards his watch, " ASSA! It's lunchtime!"

Victoria looks up confused and realising the promise he made earlier to take her out for lunch, did he basically asked her out on a date? or was it more of a friendly gesture? or it doesnt even mean anything and he is just being genuinely nice because he's assistant, Victoria couldn't quite understand.

"Let's go!" he exclaims

They both head towards the elevator down back to the first floor, to go towards the car park. Kyuhyun was also at the first floor, seeing Donghae walk with Victoria he just guessed that they would go to the city for lunch made his blood boil, how come she would easily agree to go lunch with Donghae and reject his simply offer of giving her a ride to work, what was Kyuhyun lacking? even thinking about it made Kyuhyun in a mood.

Kyuhyun pouts his lips and tries to follow them and catch up but his phone starts to ring, reminding him his meeting at 12:40, taking a deep breath and glancing at Donghae and Victoria's direction he turns around to go back towards the elevator.

Donghae grinned, "Such a nice day today, don't you think?" he says with one hand on the steering wheel and one resting by the arm rest, Donghae's car was a convirtable so, he figured since the sun is out, he presses a button and presto, the roof of the car slowly went back.

Victoria amazed, took a deep breath, inhaling the cool fresh air.

Donghae watches her by the corner of his eyes, mezmerized by her beauty, he smiles in relief, how did he get so lucky?, "Do you wanna just go to the park instead, since the weather is nice today, we could go the restaurant some other day" he suggests

Victoria nodds her head, "But, remember we only have a couple of hours for lunch."

"That's more than enough" He smiles

Finally arriving at the local park, they get out of the car, Victoria's fce lit up, she loved going to the park, it's just one of the places she'd like to go whenever she had free time.

Donghae noticing the fish cake stand, "Wanna eat?", Victoria not hesitating and practically running towards the cart, she smelled the warm delicious aroma of the fish cakes, she bites her lips and her eyes widen in excitement, "I'm guessing you're pretty hungry.." Donghae laughs

"2 orders please." Donghae politely asks, he hands the ajusshi the money and Victoria immedietly took a bit out of hers, "Ahh, it's so good."

After finishing their cheap but delightful meal, they both decided just to walk around for a bit, since they've had too much fish cake than they could take.

Walking side by side and just

The once shining sun, now hidden behind all the fluffy clouds, made the temperature a little colder. A slight breeze grazed Donghae's hands and Victoria's bare arms, he grabs her hand and interwines it with his, feeling the warmth from her palm.

Victoria surprised "Ahh.." she eyeing their hands

Donghae grins, "The breeze was making my hand cold, sorry." he started "You can take your hand away, but it feels warmer like this.."  Donghae hoped she wouldn't, he missed having someone to hold, someone to be there for him in days like this, he didn't know what and who exactly but he just wanted someone hand, to reassure him somekind of affection.

Victoria gulped, how coul he look so charming by doing something so...strange, normally I've be caught off guard and take my hand straight away, but somehow I couldn't, it was like my hand was glued to his. But I guess it was just mutual feelings? nothing else?

After a few minutes, both of them even forgot they were holding hands and started to feel more relaxed, Donghae smiles at her and she smiles back,

"It's been a while since i've been to the park.." he started "Like this.."

"Me too, like this?"

"Yeah.. with someone, that I enjoyed being with.."

Victoria bites her lips, she didn't know what to say or think, his words could mean a thousand things, suddenly he grips her hand tighter, pulling her arms closer to his, sending shivers down her spine, she'd never felt this type of nervous infront of him before.

Victoria merely smiles at him. "We better go, our lunch break is nearly over."

Donghae laughs, he wanted to have more fun, "Well come one then!", both of them ran towards the car park, faces full of smiles and laughter

walking romantically,running like long time loves... I guess, it felt..normal?


Hi Guys ^^ if you listened to closer whilst reading haetoria scene, you are awesome! :D

Finally! I updated! haha, sorry, took a while - busy with school ᅮᅮ  

Donghae and Victoria being cute lol, and poor Kyu

Thanks for reading you