제 6 장 Fortunate

Bitter Sweet 달콤씁쓸

** I am ditching the Characters POV idea, I just found it a little bit dificult to write the story that way, so I apologise guys if you liked the story to be structured in character POV**

 

The past week flew by pretty fast, Qian copped her work as an assistant pretty well, she managed her time well and her and Donghae got closer the past week too. They both would tell stories about their school life and how both of their lives differ from each other, how he'd grown up as an only child in a very high class school while her on the other hand grew up with her sister in their ol' village school. He told her jokes and Qian knew wasn't as funny as he would have thought but she laughed anyway to the thought of him trying to be funny but failing was kind off amusing to her.

Qian saw Kyuhyun occasionally, everytime she'd go out to get some lunch he would see her outside by the side of the building park, Kyuhyun would approach her.

"YAH! QIAN!" he would shout, she would glare at him and he would glare at her back, almost like they were some kind of glaring competition and both sides doesn't want to lose. But she'd always come up to sit next to him anyway and he'd always steal her food without asking, but honestly Qian doesn't mind his company because she thought thats the least thing she would do since he was oh so nice giving her a ride when they first met. Kyuhyun would tend to speak more when she's with him,and she'd only listen while staring into the distance, while Kyuhyun just rants on about..anything that comes up to his mind really.

 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ //

The moment Qian received the invitation that she'd be able to go to Paris for a week, she didn't hestitate to tell her sister and her aunty straight when she got home, it's not often that you would get invited to paris right?

She didn't have much clothes so Suilli happily made her borrow hers instead, although it wasn't particularly her style. She doesnt much clothes anyway, so that was the best choice she could make. Since it was summer, her suitcase was mostly filled with summer clothes taht she thought would be suitable and a few office wear too.

It was monday morning and she woke up extra extra early to prepare herself, she came running down the stairs to see that her sister and aunty haven't even woken up yet, so she had breakfast on her own, sipping the last remaining milk from her bowl she went upstairs to bid goodbye to Sulli and aunty, they wished her good luck and asked her to come back safe and always call them whenever she has the opportunity.

Qian's phone suddenly rang to find that donghae was calling, Donghae said that he will pick her up from her house and they would travel to the airport together since the airport would be a while away. She quickly make sure her outfit was neat and looked quick in the mirror before heading outside to see Donghae waiting in his car by the side of the road.

Donghae quickly got out of his car "You look nice" He smiled while picking up her suitcase and carrying it into the back of his car, She smiled and eyed his attire while replying back "You too." and getting into the his car.

"So, all set?" He asked while he buckled his seatbelt.

"Yep!" She replied

They set off and he started talking about what kind of food are good to eat in Paris and she asked him back questions relating the things that are fun to do,she'd pretend that she hasn't heard of the types of attractions in Paris when in fact she spent an awful amount of time searching the internet for good places to visit in Paris.

"REALLY? OH I'D LOVE TO GO THERE!" she'd cheer

"I'll take you." He would reply with a slight proud smirk on his face.

After a long travel, they finally just reached the airport, it was one of the few times Qian had been to an airport and the last time she went was when her parents were still alive, they would take her and Sulli to Jeju every summer and it was probably one of her few happy memories she has with her family together, while walking to their gate number various ofpeople were either running to catch their flight and some just lazily laying around by the chairs waiting for their delayed flight.

Approaching their gate, Donghae reached for her hand gesturing the passport that her hand is holding, she wasn't paying full attention so he laughed the way she jumped as he came and reached for her passport, While she wasnt looking, he then slyly took a peak at her passport pictured and a small  "Awe" came out of him, her face looked so young but her features were the same, big eyes,high nose and her soft lips. confirming in his mind she is indeed a natural beauty, he nodded.

Just then as Qian was looking around while Donghae fixed up their passports and papers, she saw a familiar figure by the distance with his arm around a tall figure. Looking closer her mind was still trying to make sure it was who she thought it was, close enough fr her too see, it was Kyuhyun with a tall pretty girl by his side while his arm was dangling by her shoulders. Donghae then noticed why Qian was staring that way and he quickly figured out that his friend Kyuhyun was approaching, but he wasn't alone. Donghae couldn't recognise who the girl was but he was sure that he doesnt know her and never met her before.

"..Ahh must be his girlfriend.." Qian thought. She was pretty and looked like a model in those CF she saw on TV, Kyuhyun sure does know how to pick the right girl, Kyu must be estatic to have her as a GF, she nodded to herself.

Donghae looking at Qian, seeing if she's intimidated that Kyuhyun brought that girl.

"Come on, let's go." While grabbing Qian's arm and pulling her into the entrance of the gate.

Kyuhyun gave a strong gaze at both of them while Donghae grabbed her like that, he definately didn't like it at all. How can he just grab her arm so easily, he thought. In irritation he followed them quickly into the gate ready to board.

As the flight attendant was speaking through the speakers, Kyuhyun kept on looking and staring at Donghae sitting next to Qian, they were laughing and smiling, which made him sick just looking at them, he then looked at the girl next to him who was too busy with her stupid phone, he felt even more envious.

Not long, the plane started to take off, after a while, Qian started to feel sleepy since she woke up so early this morning and got hardly any sleep last night, her head kept on falling to her own shoulders and she'd wake up surprised that they were still on the plane. 

Donghae saw her head bobbed up and down, he laughed under his breath seeing her eyes blink everytime her head would sink down. He suddenly palmed her face towards his shoulders, her head resting on him.

After a few minutes, Donghae unknowingly fell asleep while resting his head on hers and hers resting on his shoulders, he felt the silkyness of her hair onto his cheek which made him smile as he drifted into sleep.

"We are about to land" The woman in robotic voice said which woke up both of them and she noticed that she has been resting on him all this time, which made her fluster and kind off shuffled along her arm rest in surprise.

He too awkwardly streched pretenteding nothing happened 

"Another plane ride to go.." He spoke while yawning

They've reached their pit stop and ate quickly then boarded the next plane to Paris again, although obviously this one was shorter than the one they previously went on, wasn't enough time to have a quick rest so both them watched movies on the seat-screen instead.

Exhausted, they've finally reached their hotel. With Kyuhyun and his girl right behind them as they check in by the reception. The hotel had shiny golden walls and fancy interior and a huge chandelier to top it all off.

We got into the elevator and as the doors open we see that Kyuhyun was on the same floor too.

"..Oh I forgot to tell you..The company only gave me one room.Sorry for not telling you this earlier" He said while getting the room key of out his pocket

"Is that so?..Hmm.."

"But if you want, I can just rent you your own room-" He started

"No..No it's fine, you already payed for my flight and this hotel looks pretty expensive for just one room anyway..I'll be fine." He smiled

"If you say so.." He said, as soon as he turned his back to her he has the widest smile written across his face.

The hotel room was filled with white pale walls the complimented the bright lights scattered around and a white soft couch right by the be too.

"I'll sleep by the coach, you can sleep on the bed" He suggested while placing our bags inside the room

"You sure?"

"Positive" 

Qian then quickly ran to the bed and just did a leap of faith on it and landed straight flat on the bed.

"Waaaahhh, so tired." She moaned, Donghae laughed

"Rest well, I'm gonna go and change first." He headed towards the bathroom, she then quickly opened her suitcase and got her comfortable clothes on and waited until Donghae was finished with the bathroom. She then changed after him and ran towards the bed wanting to get as much rest as she possibly could.

Donghae got a few blankets out and placed them on him as he laid on the couch. She saw him rolling over finding the comfortable spot but he kept on changing his position every 5 minutes, which she found quite annoying and pitiful

"Are you sure you're fine?"

"Yeah, don't worry."

"Liar, you're fidgeting almost every 5 minutes" She laughed "Just come and share the half of the bed, it's fine" She ended

Not wanting to ignore her offer he then got up and laid his body next to her pulling the duvet up to his chin. He looked to his right finding her back towards him, and her hair flowing down onto the bed sheets.

"Good night." They both said in unison

The next morning, the sun was shining through the curtains and reflecting onto Donghae's face causing him to wake up and found his head resting on the back of her neck, smelling her hair, and feeling the warmth from her body, he didn't want to move at all. 

His snuggled his face even more onto her neck, he smiled and once drifted back to sleep.

A/N: More haetoria for you ^^ Does Victoria really not have feelings for Kyu? Or is she playing the stupid act? Hehe

I will update tomorrow, if I can with the continuation of their first day in Paris. Oh and it's summer holidays here in England so I HAVE NO SCHOOL! Lucky for you guys that means I can update almost everyday :D Thank you subscribers and thanks for the nice comments, suggestions are highly appriciated! :D :D (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ