제 3 장 It Won't Hurt Anyone Right?

Bitter Sweet 달콤씁쓸

Kyuhyun's POV

"That name really sounds familiar to me,although I can't exactly remember what it is.." I drove back to work and to find out my lunch break is over, ah jinjja.. well it wasn't much of a waste since I got to be with qian.. I wonder what she thinks of me.. Probably that I am the handsomest and most gentleman she's ever met mwahah, ofcourse.She's should be lucky that i gave her a ride home despite the fact that I hardly know her and she even bumped into me this morning, but somehow I wanna see her again, there's something perculiar about that girl, her beauty is much more special. 

I sat back at my desk and saw the trash bin next to me and I saw a weird piece of paper... "Resume Form. Song Qian"

"WHAT? SO-SONG QIAN? is this for real?" I quickly picked up the paper and what I saw was real, I knew I saw her name somewhere! But wait. Why is this here, was it because I accidently picked this up? Or was it meant to be? Maybe God wants us to be with each other that's why he wants me to chase after her, ahh that's not it, But that means I have a reason to see her again!

Hmm.. wait, I should wait after the weekend since she probably would be freaked out that I'm going to see her tomorrow again, ahhh i don't even know, but the good thing is a have a reason why I'm going to go! mwahahaha.

 

Donghae's POV

Ottoke..what should I do? Do I really want to hire her? Am I being unreasonable, what if she's not the right person for this job? Am I overthinking this and just go with it since it's only an assistant anyway...different questions are running across my mind all day

I mean I don't mind her working here, but will I be over attached to her and just fall inlove with her instantly?

AHHH DONGHAE-AH why are you thinking like this, you're not even sure that she likes you, and hardly knows you..

Maybe I should just go for it, it won't hurt anyone right? I sighed, decisions need to made, come one donghae, be a man..

 

 

Next Day                                                                     ^_________^

Victoria's POV

"aiiigoo.." I woke up with a slight headache.. Most likely from yesterday when I got soaked by the heavy rainfall, I had to wake up early even though it's a saturday because we had to prepare things for the bakery.

"SSUL! WAKE UP!" Sulli had to help us with the bakery too, our great grandma worked very hard and saved enough money to build this bakery and you can say it's a family business, although it's not making much profit since most of the people in our village would rather travel all the way to the city supermarket since it's cheaper there than buy food from our bakery, but that doesn't stop me,aunty and sulli from keeping this bakery going!

My aunty takes care of us since I was 12, my parents were in a terrible car accident, but I know that they're always watching me up there. Despite all of these hurdles in our lives, I try to keep a positive attitude towards everything, even when I' m sad, I'm the type of person that just bottles my emotions up, then gets it all out in one go, which is I'm most affraid of happening.

Since my aunty cannot take care of us forever, and I'm the oldest I need to figure out a way of getting a job as soon as possible that's why I'm travelling all the way to the city to find jobs that pay well, but since I messed up my interview yesterday, I'm most likely not gonna be getting that job. ._.

The day flew by pretty fast, and surprisingly we had more customers than usual, thats first good thing that happened to me since yesterday, oh and Kyuhyun giving me a ride home was kind of..alright.. but why did he even do that? Does he like me? most likely not, he won't go for a poor girl like me. He seems like a nice guy, he's just hiding his real personality, I wonder if we'll ever meet again, though that would probably not happen again, I'm just over thinking and he only gave me a ride because he was being nice and it was raining pretty hard, I would have done the same.

Next day                                               ^______________________^

Victoria's POV

"what a nice sunny day.." The weather the past few days have been awful, I can just tell by the sunshine shinign through my window that it's gonna be a good day!

By lunch I myself made some sour and sweet pork and steamed rice, me,sulli and aunty enjoyed eating, when the phone rang.

"I'll go get it." I insisted while walking towards the phone

"Yeboseyo?" I spoke

"Annyeong haseyo, can I speak to Ms.Song Qian please." A guy with a deep voice suddenly replied

"Nae,speaking. May I know who's on the line?"

"Oh, it's Mr.Lee Donghae from SMent."

"WAHH?! Jinjja?..Oh sorry,why the sudden call?"

"I just wanted to inform you that, you have been accepted as my assistant." The moment he said that my heart was beating so fast and I was hoping up and down, I was so happy words couldnt describe.

"Uh--hello? yeboseyo??" He asked

"Ohh! Im sorry, I'm still here, Really? Thank you so much."

"Yes, i'd like you start tomorrow at 9pm."

"Nae, neomu kamsamnida! I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Bye!"

"yeh, thanks too, bye." I hung up and I was running towards Sulli and aunty with my arms out wanting to hug them because of how happy I am.

"I GOT ACCEPTED!! IM STARTING TOMORROW! I CANT WAIT"

"Wahh, Congrats Qianne!" They both cheered.

What should I wear? I can't wait my first every big job! Looking forward to it! YAH HWAITING QIAN!

 

Donghae's POV

 I did it, she's hired now and there's no turning back, donghae get a hold of yourself...Tomorrow's gonna be interesting..wahhh I'm going crazy.

 

A/N: Short chapter but this is just getting to know Qian's character and the all important phonecall, not much interactions with both couples but next chapter there will be! 

@Rawabi @Vicqian @minnie407 @JT0912 @imaginary_life @ifaloyshinee Thanks for commenting!

and to the subscribers THANK YOU SO MUCH NEOMU NEOMU NEOMUUUU KAMSAMNIDA!!! ^__^

i still haven't decided whch couple so i need feedback from YOU! comment and subscribe! ~ xoxo