제 12 장 Hesitant

Bitter Sweet 달콤씁쓸

Kyuhyun stared up onto his white ceilings, he let out a heavy sigh.

Kyuhyun rolls onto his side, why can't he get her out of his mind? He couldn't remember when the last time he truly liked a girl, maybe it's just all of a sudden a shock to him since he somewhat finds her attractive even though everytime he tries to talk to her it's a struggle, he thought.

As much as he could think of excuses he still finds himself, fantasizing about her. Even just the touch of her hand would satisfy Kyuhyun right now.

Longing to talk to her, Kyuhyun couldn't take it. Why was it so difficult to get to her? like there is some kind of barrier stopping him running his fingers through his hair he tilts his head back on the pillow. Forceflly shutting his eyes, hoping in his dreams they'll meet.

>  >  >  >  >

Fixing his tie, Kyuhyun looks at his reflection on the mirror, slightly combing his bangs to the side, straightining out his blazer.

He thought of picking up Victoria from her house again, but Kyuhyun felt so discouraged that he doesn't even wanna try to get her attention anymore, the way that she'd willingly go with Donghae than him hurt him more than anything else.

While fixing his blazer, Kyuhyun notices a thin bracelet wrapped around his wrist, he takes a closer look at it and a smile forms his face.

The bracelet him and Victoria bought, even though it isn't much, atleast he had something shared with her. He didn't even notice that he's been wearing it for a few days now, He wondered if she's wearing it too, the thought of them wearing couple bracelets made Kyuhyun laugh.

Grabbing his keys he headed out the door.

> > > > > >  >

"Yah, free ride?" ..... "Your house is on the way anyway, want me to pick you up?"......"Morning, Should I turn up by your door step again? kkk~"......"Your personal driver is by your house, you should be thankful!~"

Kyuhyun slips his phone back into his pocket, he just didn't have the courage to text her, Where has the almighty lady killer Kyuhyun gone? everytime he tries to think about her his heart races and his mind goes blank and as if he isn't in control of his body, was he falling for her so easily?

Maybe if he tries to do the things she liked the most, it'll be more comfotable for her and himself aswell. Kyuhyun parks his car near her house and walks over nervously knocking on the door.

"Hi." He shyly greets her, his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

"..Kyuhyun?" She questions "Why are you here? Are you gonna give me a ride to work again?"

"No..My car is running on gas anyway, so How about we take the bus?" He points at his watch "Quickly, the next one is at 8:30.."

Victoria pulls a face, before shutting the door behind her.

Walking side by side on the pavement, the only you could hear was cars passing by and the sound of the autumn air whistling through the branches of the trees.

Bucking up the courage to speak Victoria tries to start a conversation, "So.." she starts "How come you didn't wanna take your car?"

Kyuhyun shrugges, "Running low on gas, and happen to stop by your house..so why not.." 

"Ah..really..Well, you coudl go back to your $1000000 car after work" She jokes, Kyuhyun looks at her at the corner of his eyes, wanting not to stare at her too much or else he'd melt.

Coughing awkwardly, "Are you doing anything on the weekend?"

"I don't think so,Why? Oh.. Our kyuhyun is asking me out huh?"

Kyuhyun laughs, "Tsh."..."I was just wondering if you wanted to go somewhere since I have nothing planned, but if you're gonna put it like I'm some desperate guy, then forget it."

Victoria nudges his arm, "I'm only joking, and where do you plan to go?"

Kyuhyun hesitates and stares at her, "Well..I don't mind, cinema? Good movies are out this week.."

"Ok, that sounds good, Just call me or something since you've somehow got my number."

He laughs and the bus finally arrives.

They climed onto the bus and finding a seat at the back they sat beside each other, probably the closest they've been setting aside back when the lights at the hotel went off, Kyuhyun smiled to the thought.

"This is probaly your first time on a bus huh?"

Kyuhyun glares at her, deep inside he just wanted to have a glimpse of her without having to look like he is staring mezmerised, "Not really, I'm not just some rich city boy, alright? There's more than meets the eye." He laughs

The two of them get off the bus and along the walk to the office, they teased each other and laughed, for once victoria felt comfortable with him, maybe because the imaginary barrier was lifted up?

> > > > > >

Around mid day, Donghae finally came back from his meeting, and greets Victoria warmly.

" a lot of paperwork needed to be done huh?" He asks handing her more paperwork ready to be photocopied and stuck into folders.

" part of the job I guess.." She laughs, eyes still focused on her desk

Donghae secretly watching her through the corner of his laptop" it's the weekend tomorrow, so you could relax for abit from the week's worth of work.".."You doing anything this weekend?"

Victoria still sorting out paperwork, "Kyuhyun invited me to go the cinema, apperant there's a really good movie that came out recently." she replies

Donghae presses his lips together, "Ah, is that so? That sounds good.."

"How about you?"

"Hmm.. Nothing."

She stares up at him with sparkling eyes of her before letting out a small laugh,

"Waeee?

"Nothing, it's just that you said that so..sadly.." She jokes

Donghae leans over her desk and pinches her nose and cheeks before settling down back to his seat, "Your laugh is adorable."

"YAH!" she leans towards his desk too and pinches his cheeks even harder, Donghae palms his face and pouts his lips wanting some sympathy even though he's the one who started it

Victoria smiles and pretends to be busy with the work. Both of them look up at the same time and their eyes meet sending sparks through their bodies they laugh at how the atmoshphere in the room has turned out.

Donghae smiles at her before letting out a nervous laugh.


여러분안녕 !! Hi everyone :D

Thoughtful Kyu, Cute Donghae, and Victoria..just being her as always haha, I will try and update frequently even though exams are near T.T 

you, Thanks for reading~ 50 subscribers, thank you ^^