제 1 장 Beneficial Mistake

Bitter Sweet 달콤씁쓸

Victoria's POV

*RING DING DONG WAKE UP RING DING DING DING*  

"Aiiish, what time is it..." I looked up to my bed side table and saw that it was already 8am and I quickly sprung up my bed while trying to put on my slippers.

"OMOMOMO! I'm gonna be late" I ran to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and quickly grabbed my clothes that was already folded the corner of the bathroom.

" This looks presentable right?" I asked myself as I looked in the mirror trying to fix my hair and outfit, then after breifly putting mascara and blush I sprinted downstairs to find my sister Sulli having breakfast

"You look smart" she smirked while taking a bite out of her toast

"Yeah yeah, you should have woken me up earlier if you were gonna be up anyway" I complained

"Now you're blaming me? You should have been responsible enough to set your alarm earlier..jinja" she replied

"Ahhh, whatever, OK I'm going! See you later! Tell aunty I'll be back soon." I quickly grabbed my bag full of the domcuments I needed and my helmet and a piece of toast on the way out, Then i jumped on my bicycle and quickly peddled out to the main road.

Since I was wearing a skirt it was difficult for me to go as fast as I would like, although I didn't mind the fresh warm air blowing and the bright sunshine to compliment it while I cycle through the city, I wish I lived in the city instead of our village, even though I like our peaceful village, It would be easier for me to get a job if I live in the city and not to mention the amount of miles I need to cycle before I get there, but hey, all this is good exercise right?

After 30 mins I finally reached the place. "SMent Corp." was written in big letters across the front of the building, the building was difinately one of the tallest and biggest around the city, I can tell by just looking at it. I was so amazed and atonished that I may be able to work here, even though I'm only applying as an assistant it's still better than working in the bakery back home. I quickly fond a spot where I can park my bike and took of my helmet. Grabbed my bag folders I quickly ran to the entrace of the building.

I saw different people wearing such smart and expensive looking clothes and accesories, one of the guys watches probably cost more than my own house. I was so confused and flusttered because many employees were in and out of the building and it was hard to find where the reception that I'm supposed to register in, there were atleast 4 looking receptionist in the first floor that I didn;t even know which one to ask, in panic I backed off near the door and as I turned around I accidently bumped into a guy. Causing me to drop my folder and my papers scattered all over the floor mixed in with the guys' papers aswell.

"Oh. I'm so sorry." I begged while bending down to pick the papers on the floor, I was so embarassed that I did'nt even have the guts to look at him while I say sorry.

"Ah, it's OK." He said while he helped me.

I faintly looked up while he was picking up the pieces of paper and saw his wonderful eyebrows, there were perfectly shaped, I didn't sare at him as I would like afraid that he will be angry. Then we finished picking up the paper the belong to ours.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to waste your time. I'm Sorry." I said shyly

"Aniyo. It's fine."

Kyuhyun POV

"aiiish this woman. If I was in a rush I totally would have the security guards take her away as far as possible." I thought to myself, but I decided to be nice since she probably doesn't know where she is, plus she has nice eyes.

Victoria POV

Before he was going to leave I asked him " um. Do you might know where the reception is?"

"Oh yeh, just by your left." He replied

"Thank you!"

AHHH, so embarassing, I just made a fool out of myself and my face is red as tomato right now. I spoke to the receptionist and she told me to report to the 18th floor for my interview with Mr.Lee, in the elevator I saw that this building has over 60 floors and quickly fixed myself from the awkward moment that happened in the first floor.

I was surprised that only a few applied for this job since there's only 5 people lining up outside the door, or maybe I'm just REALLY late and I'm one the last batch to get interviewed. I've never been so nervous for a job interview before, hopefully this one goes smoothly.

"Ms Song Qian, come in please." A voice came from the room and I quickly followed his instructions and went inside, the room was big and fancy looking, a lot of paintings and a glass chandelier but it still looks like an office for someone important.

"Annyeong Haseyo. I'm Song Qian" I bowed and smiled

"Nice to meet you, Im Lee Donghae" He replied gesturing his hand to the chair near me

He looked so handsome and well presented that I couldnt help but stare, his black suit fitted him well and his hair was curly but spiked, his pale soft skin was glowing and I couldn't describe in words.

He asked a range of questions from what school I went and what university I got into, luckily I think I answered them confidently by the way he nodded and smiled at me, he also asked me on how well I communicate with people since I'll be answering his phone calls and making him his schedules just to make sure that I don't over book him and he has his free time and all that stuff.

Just when I thought it was going well, he asked for certain documents such as my CV, application form and my resumé form..."my resume form... where is it" I quickly searched my folder even my bag and it was no where to be found." I was flusttered and started to panic

"Ahaah, it's here somewhere trust me." I faked laugh, I can feel a block in troat and tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

Donghae's POV

I can see her hands shake as she tries and search for her resume form in her folder, I can tell that she's afraid she'd lose this oppurtunity, unlike the others who I interviewed that were cocky and didn't even give a about this job. While she was busy searching I couldn't help but stare .she was pretty, one of the prettiest girls I've seen. Her soft skin and her brown long hair complimented her well, even though shes nervous she still looked pretty.

I saw a tear fall from her left eye fall onto her cheek.

"No, it's okay. Don't be upset" as I wiped off her tears with my hand, unknowingly, I just couldn't help myself.

"Ah..I'm sorry, I'm so unproffesional.. haha." She tried to laugh it off but I can see real worries in her eyes.

Our eyes met, she had beautiful round eyes hardly any make up but her eyes still stood out, I was trembeling inside, I don't even know this girl yet I feel so attracted, or maybe I'm being too friendly since we just met.

"No don't be, the resume form isn't that important anyway." I replied

"huh? really? are you sure? please don't feel sorry for me, because I know I messed up sunbaenim." She argued

"I mean it, I'll give you a call this time next week for the results of your interview. Thanks Ms Song Qian"

"Thank you SO much Mr.Lee Donghae, I look forward to your phonecall" I bid goodbye while bowing.

Kyuhyun POV

"Resume.....Song Qian... "... huh? this isn't mine. What the....

 

Hello! Hi! Annyeong! Wasssup! lol

Guys, thank you for reading my first ever fic, although it's not perfect I'll try and work on it. I'm still not sure if this story is more of a Haetoria or Kyutoria but although there more haetoria in this chapter, Dont worry dearests because chapter 2 is coming!

thanks again don't forget to comment i'm open to suggestions! and SUBSCRIBE! I will try and update frequently!