Back To You

Live Life

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunji got surprised when he didn't find Seungho in bed. All that's left is his untidied bed.

 

Seungho?”, but there was no response.

 

Her pace was quick as she walked inside the room, looking for the sick man. To her surprise, she found Seungho's IV fluid splattered all over the floor. Her heart started to beat faster at the sight of it. She ran and checked the bathroom, but he wasn't there either. He checked for his clothes, wallet and cellphone, and found them in their respective places in his room. Her heart raced faster knowing that he left without money nor a means of communication. She ran towards the nurses' station to ask for his whereabouts.

 

Excuse me nurse, have you seen the patient in room __? He's not in his room, and he's sick. I'm not sure where he went.” Eunji asked with a hint of urgency and panic in her voice.

 

That's Mr. Yang right? Let me ask the other's ma'am.” the nurse responded calmly.

 

The nurse's calm voice did not help comfort Eunji's racing heart. Eunji knew that something was wrong, but she couldn't pinpoint what it is. She watched there silently as the nurse asked her other colleagues regarding Seungho's whereabouts.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungho felt a terrible headache when he woke up. His body felt sore and hot, but he couldn't help but tremble in coldness despite the thick, fluffly blanket that covered his body up to the neck. He felt the soft and fluffy matress under him, but that didn't provide comfort to him. He knew he was in trouble, and he wasn't sure if there's a way out.

 

He slowly opened his eyes, and got surprised when he found himself in a luxurious, victorian-style bed that was quite dim due to curtains that were attached to the bed's posts and was covering the sides of the bed. He tried to get up, but a terrible headache disabled him. He propped up his body with one arm, while he massaged his head with the other. He tried to stabilize himself for a while before he sat properly on the bed and tilted his body a bit to peep out of the curtains.

 

His mouth slightly opened in awe of the beauty of the large, victorian-inspired room that he was in. The few furnitures, which included 2 wooden chairs, a coffee table and a mirror, were all victorian-inspired too. There were painitings of rose bushes at his eye level, and paintings of cherubs playing in what seems to be the sky were in some of the corners. The sky painting in the ceiling did a great job in giving that feeling of seeing the sky outside. The room had a large glass window, and on its sides were thick, maroon curtains with gold tassels. Despite his good impression of the majestically designed room, he could not help but fear for his life. What was his abductor planning to do to him?

 

He shifted his body near the edge of the bed, and was about to step out when he heard someone walking towards the room. Despite his eagerness to move fast, his body was too weak and it moved slowly as he tried to get back to bed. He was already lying in the bed, his body covered with blanket up to his neck, when he heard the door open. He immediately slightly closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep. He could see figure of a woman with long hair approaching the bed. When the figure got closer and closer, he closed his eyes shut. He suddenly felt her sat beside him as she caressed his hair.

 

I'm so happy we could be together again Seungho. I promise I'll take care of you to the best of my abilities. Don't worry.”

 

It sure was a voice of a woman.

 

And she was not some woman. It was Hyewon.

 

Despite his agitation to confront her and persuade her to let him go, he knew his body is not prepared in case they'll break into an argument or a fight. He just lied there and just let her be. After a while, Hyewon stood up and walked out of the room. When he heard the door close, he opened his eyes and looked at the door as he thought to himself, What happened to her? Why is she doing this?


 

 

 

 

Eunji slumped her body in the couch and burried her face in her palms. She was tired and frustrated after their failed attempt to look for Seungho in and around the hospital. Despite the help of the nurses and security guards and nurses to look for Seungho in and aorund the hospital for hours, no Seungho came up. Eunji was getting more desperate and extremely worried. Seungho is sick and she doesn't know where he could've gone to.

 

A few minutes later, a nurse cut her from her deep thoughts and informed her that they called the police already to report the case. Unfortunately, it may take a while for the police to arrive at the hospital. Eunji thanked the nurse as she left.

 

Eunji paced around the room as she thought of her next step. She didn't want to just sit there and wait idly. She had to do something.

 

She remembered Seunghyun. She needed someone to help her find Seungho. So she looked for Seungho's phone to call him.

 

Fortunately, seunghyun answered her call. She told him what happened, and he immediately agreed to help her. They hung up after Seunghyun told her that he was on his way to the hospital.

 

She scanned Seungho's phonebook to look for other people who could help her. She tried to look for other familiar names or common names like 'father' or 'aunt' but there was none. She stopped scrolling down when she saw a familiar name. Despite her utmost hesitation to communicate with that person, her desperation and her need to find Seungho were pushing her to call him. As if her fingers had a ind of its own, she pushed the 'call' button and waited for the man to pick up.

 

She felt her heart stopped beating for a while when the man from the other line spoke. She could not utter a word for a while as she listened to the man speak. When the man's voice increased in tone a little, her mind came back to reality and voice suddenly sprung up.

 

H-hello? J-joon?”

 

The man in the other line became silent, hearing her talk.


 

 

 

 

Seungho woke up when he felt someone lightly shaking him.

 

When he opened his eyes, he found Hyewon smilling at him, with a tray of food in her lap. Even with a little light iluminating her face, Seungho coan still see the chery red lipstick and make up she was wearing, as if she was going to a party. Her hair was slightly untidied, but her dress was all neat, clean and pretty.

 

You're awake. I missed you Seungho-ah~” Hyewon remarked in a soft voice.

 

Seungho just looked at her in shock.

 

Can you sit up? You need to eat so you could take your medicine.” She said, sounding calm and gentle.

 

Seungho just looked at him for a while, before he spoke, “Hyewon-ah, what are you doing? Why am I here?” he said with a husky tone due to his dry throat.

 

I'm going to take care of you from now on sweetheart. You'll be staying here in our home, so you could rest well.” Hyewon caressed Seungho's hair with one hand as she looked at him. Seungho just stared at her.

 

Let me take care of you...I should be the one taking care of you Seungho-ah....I am you're geatest love, remember?”

 

Seungho's eyes grew wider at her statement. Is she sick or something? He thought.

 

He gently pushed her hand away before he responded. “Hyewon-ah, I can't. I need to e in a hospital. Please take me back. You could just visit me there if you want. Please take me back.” Seungho tried to speak as gentle as possible despite his nervousness.

 

Hyewon just smiled at him and shook her head. “No, no. You're staying with me. I already called my friend doctor to help you, and he's on his way. For now, you'll have to eat first because you need to take your medicine for your fever.” Hyewon said sounding as gentle as possible too, looking at the bowl of hot soup which she stirred slowly.

 

Hyewon please,...let me go back.” Seungho pleaded.

 

I SAID NO!” Hyewon tapped the spoon harshly against the bowl in anger and looked at Seungho with widened and flaring eyes. Seungho got startled at her sudden flare up, and backed his head away a little. Suddenly, Hyewon's eyes grew kinder and a smile crept out of her face as she looked at Seungho. She then looked back at the bowl of soup and started to stir it again gently. “You're staying here, whether you like it or not. Now eat, aaah~” Hyewon held a sponfull of the thick soup and gestured for Seungho to open his mouth.

 

Not giving in on Hyewon's demands, Seungho turned his body and head away from Hyewon to show his utmost refusal.

 

Hyewon let out a deep sighed, “Eat Seungho. Aaaah~” She shook his body a little, trying to persuade him to eat, but Seungho remained still.

 

She got extremely angry and threw returned the spoon harshly on the bowl. She pulled Seungho's chin harshly to face her and with fire flaring up in her eyes, she scolded him. “YOU'LL EAT WHEN I TELL YOU TO EAT, YOU MORON!” She pressed her legs agains Seungho's chest to keep him still whyle lying down, then roughly shove the spoon inside his mouth and held his jaw tightly while she moved it up and down to make him chew.

 

Seungho's heart raced seeing Hyewon flaring up like that. He furrowed his brows as Hyewon shifted all her weight in his chest making it difficult for him to breathe. Her shoving of food into his mouth blocked the air going through his mouth, making him cough roughly. Hyewon just laughed at his messed up face, and continued to force food unto his mouth. Seungho tried to wiggle beneath her, but his movements seemed to be too weak to even shake her. He just watched helplessly as hyewon continued to force-feed him.

 

That's right, eat when I tell you to eat you wipe.” hyewon chuckled evily seeing Seungho eating in defeat. Seungho gave her a death glare, but she just gave him an evil chuckle. She caressed his hair, looked at him in the eye and said, “Don't try to fight back sweetheart. It's bad for your healt. See, I almost choked you to death. Just obey, alright?” she forced his mouth open again as she shove 3 tablets in his mouth folowed by water. Seungho choked and coughed out harshly, making the water spill on his face. Hyewon just laughed at him as he continued to struggle under her. “You're staying here and there's nothing you can do about it. You're mine” Hyewon gave her a seductive look then stabbed a needle in his neck again. Seungho felt himself starting to get dizzy, but he tried to keep his mind straight. He saw Hyewon giving him a peck on his lips, but he didn't have the energy to fight back.

 

Suddenly, he heard a man's voice inside the room. “Hyewon? What are you doing?” The man started to walk towards them, and he felt Hyewon's weight being taken out of his chest. With that he ttok a deep breath as he listende to yewon converse with the man.

 

Oh doctor, you're here. Just in time. He just got his sedative, so you could start inspecting him now.”

 

Seungho felt someone touching him again, but his vision was getting blurry already, disabling him to see who that person was. All he knew is that he's a doctor and he's gonna help Seungho.

 

I'm just going to check on you, OK? Don't worry.” The man's vocie was calm and assuring. Seungho felt safe with him around.

 

The doctor auscultated him here, poke him here and there, took some of his blood sample, and then he was given an IV line. Seungho just watched the doctor as he moved around, despite his vision that was getting severely blurry and his head spinning badly. He was about to slip into darkness when he heard the doctor spoke, “Hyewon-ah, I think he needs to be taken back to the hospital. He has cancer right? His condition doesn't look good. All I can do is manage his fever and help him with the pain, but he needs hospital facilities for the cancer treatment.” The doctor sounded calm as he pleaded.

 

NO! I'm not taking him back! If you don't want to help me, then leave! LEAVE!” Hyewon screamed at the top of her voice.

 

Sensing the doctors failure to convince Hyewon to take him back, Seungho let himself succumb into the power of the medication given to him and slept.


 

 

 

 

 

Eunji was sitting on Seungho's bed as the police asked her regarding the details on Seungho's disappearance. She was already massaging her head in frustration due to the lack of information that may lead them to Seungho's disappearance.

 

Suddenly, the doors swung open and revealed Seunghyun. Eunji suddenly stood up and ran towards him, burrying her face in his chest as her tears flowed uncontrolablys. She hugged him tight, and Seunghyun caressed her back to comfort her.

 

HE was gone when I came back. I don't know where he went...I-”

 

Shh..shh...It's ok. We'll find him.” Seunghyun comforted her.

 

When she broke off frm their hug, she found a man standing behind Seunghyun with his head bowed down and his cap's lid covering his face. The man slowly lifted his head up and looked at Eunji's eyes. The man smiled at Eunji and greeted her, “Hey Eunji.”

 

Eunji just looked at him for a while, before a small smile crept out of her face. “Hey Joon. Thanks for coming.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________

Hi everyone! 

@asdfghjkeniawahoohuhMBLAQwtfeliciaseunghooppar0ckst34dySo this is what happened..ahaha!

r0ckst34dy : You guessed it right, its the crazy ex :(

seunghooppawtfelicia :ahahaha! tis the crazy ex-gf who kidnapped her...

@wtfelicia: feel free to play in the rain! (^^) that'll be fun!