Love had Blossom

Love in Autumn

Chapter 7

 

2 years ago

Yuri POV

He seemed so broken. Sitting on the bench near the pond, his back leaned against the back rest, hands in pockets and lost in his thought. Who wouldn’t in any case? After all the problems that he faced and he had no one to be lean on. The painful one was sudden death of his mother. My mother and I decided to stay because we couldn’t leave Jessica. We had stay for 2 days in his house.

He felt my presence and motion me to get nearer to him. I was just 17 years old and didn’t know how to ease his pain.

“Sit down.” He patted at empty space next to him. Although he smiled, I could sense that his heart crying. But I swore he would never show his true emotion because of his pride.

“I’m sorry for disturb your time, I will leave if you wish for.” I glanced at his figure.

“It’s okay, just stay here.”

We sat in silent for I think, forever. It was feeling really awkward for me. He was my brother best friend and nearly like son for my parent. We knew each other for long time, but I’m still not used to close with him.

“Yuri, , , “ He said almost whisper.

“hm . .” I gazed at him. His eyes were unsure.

“Can you lend me your shoulder?”

 He surprised me. He looked at me with those beautiful eyes but full with pain. I nodded my head. Then he hugged me. Autumn’s breeze blow to us, make him tightened his hug. I thought he will finally cry, but he didn’t.  He just hugged me tight and buried his face on my neck. I could feel his soft breathing on my skin. Slowly, I put my hands on his back and rubbed his back soothingly.

Somehow, I felt something, something that I buried deep in my heart, my love for him, the feeling that I’ve been hiding for 5 years. It was extremely easy to fall in love with him. I fell from my horse and broke my ankle. Fortunately, he was there and piggybacks me on the way home. I refused my feeling because I was just a little child and he already had someone.

“Your smells good”

“Pardon me?” He confused me.

“It is lily right?”

“How do you know that?”

He broke the hug then looking intently at me. He looked much better now.

“Lily is my favorite flower. You know, you look so beautiful.”

I’m blushing upon hearing his words, trying to avoid his gaze.

“Yuri thanks for stay. I can’t imagine how to face Jessica without you and your mother’s help.”

“Jessica is my best friend. I’m sure that she will do the same to me if I in her situation. Are you feeling better now?”

He nodded. “Want to go for a walk?” He stood and offering his arm.

“Sure, ,”

We walked side by side, my hand on his arm, and I admiringly the beautiful panorama around us. It was all in orange color.

“It’s so beautiful.” I was too immersed with the scenery to notice that Yunho looking at me the whole time.

“Did I’ve tell you before that you look so beautiful?” He surprised me for second time. I wonder did he lose his mind. When I turned to him, he looks perfectly fine. The pain I saw before was gone replacing by happy aura.

“hm. . .” I nodded my head.

He stopped his step and held my arms. Confusion was all over my face. Without warning, he kissed me. Again, he surprised me. It was feeling like a dream. In the beautiful autumn, the man that I love ever since I was young kissing me. Slowly I returned the kiss. He kissed me so gently. Afraid that he might broke me. He pulled his lips and resting his forehead against mine.

“Yuri. . .” he whispered again.

I just realized that I fall in love again with the same person, twice.

He sneaked his arms on my waist and pulling me closer. It was really comfort in his embrace. Does this mean that he also has feeling to me? I didn’t want to know. The only thing I want was to enjoy this moment.

 

 

 

Since that day, Yunho and I almost spent our times together. Even he allowed me to accompany him in his workroom while he working. My mother didn’t know this since she was busy with Jessica. Until one day, unexpected guest come. I was still busy in his library when I heard some people entering the library. When I took a peek, I saw Yunho with royal family. I knew they were going to discuss something important and I didn’t belong here, but if I walk to the door, they will saw me. So, I decided to hide, I stepped back and found spot between bookshelf and wall. I slipped my self and sitting in silent. However, I could hear their conversation. I ought to close my ears because what will I heard would break my heart. They talked about marriage between Yunho and princess Ara. I tried hard to hold my sob. I thought he loves me. I knew he wasn’t promise me anything, but I knew he loves me. How could he do this to me?

I couldn’t hear the rest of their conversation because I’m too busy with my thoughts. And after they gone, I still sat there in silent. My heart was ache.

I skipped the dinner and lied that I’m not well. I didn’t know how to face him. After finally I avoided him for the whole day, he sensing I was change. Mom forced me to join the dinner because it is not polite to refuse for second time. I just quiet during the dinner. When I walked back to my room, someone caught my wrist and pulled me. It was Yunho. I struggled to free from his grasp but his hand was firm.

When we finally reached the library, he let go my wrist and locked the door.

“What’s wrong with you?” he tried to touch me, but I step back.

“It’s none of your business.” I said coarsely.

.”Of course it’s my business. You avoid me all day long and I know you didn’t enjoy the dinner.” He sounded miserable. “Tell me Yuri, what’s wrong?” he pleaded.

“It’s nothing. I just feel not really well.”

“Don’t lie to me, there’s something you hide from me.” He walked closer, reached my wrist and kissed it.

“I’m hurting you. I’m sorry.”

When he about to hugged me, I back away and pull my hand.

“Did I do something that hurt you? I apologize previously.”

I stared at him with fury. “I’m begging you, just stay away from me.”

“Why? I don’t get it.” puzzlement was all over his face. “how about us?”

“There are no ‘us’. It’s no more than you and me.” I’m positive that my face was red because of rage.

“What? How could you say that? After what had.. . .  . . . . . ”

“You just play with me.” I cut him off.

“Damn it Yuri! Just tell me, don’t make it complicated.” Finally he also lost his temper.

I took a deep breath. “You will marry the Princess soon. I know that.” My voice cracked and my tears flowing freely. “I’m just your doll to ease your pain because she’s not here.”

He was speechless. But before he could speak any of word, I unlocked the door and run away.

I decided to sleep with my mom because I knew he will come to my room. I begged my mom to return home the next morning. Moreover, Jessica was fine now.

 

 

 

The next morning our carriage was ready. I bid goodbye to Jessica then hug her and bowing to Yunho before entering the carriage. My mom said to Yunho that she had something to do in town. And after the entire helps from her, he couldn’t ask more. He just stared at our leaving in silent.

 

 

 

I'm bad at making title, and sorry for gramaticals error

currently I'm writting another YunRi fic and it's almost done, hope I can posting it this week

and I'm sorry for not give my reply for your comment. I want to make you curious, , forgive me,,,