He Come Back

Love in Autumn

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

 

Meanwhile, the town hall was crowded. The guests started arrive. Yuri’s parent and brother were really busy to welcome the guests.

 

“Have you seen your sister, it’s almost the time.” Asked Marchioness of Kwon to her son

 

“Don’t worry mom, she will come” Jiyoung had try his best to calm his mother while his father busy with the guests. Finally what they have been waiting was come. Lady Kwon with Ms. Sooyoung entered to the hall, and Jiyoung automatically called his sister.

 

“What took you so long sweetheart?” Her ladyship hugs Yuri as soon as Yuri near to her.

 

“I’m sorry my lady, it is my fault.” Sooyoung interrupt.

 

“It’s okay dear, I know that you’ve try hard to help her” Now she hug Sooyoung.

 

“Can I get my hug now? You two look so gorgeous.” Jiyoung gave hug to both of young girls. He kissed Sooyoung hand. Her Ladyship and Yuri were staring at them. Sooyoung check had turn into red tomato, blushing beautifully. “My Lady, I think you should welcome Countess of Hwang right there.”

 

“Alright, promise me you will take care of them and not flirting with the girls on the dance floor.”

 

“Aye, Madame.” He answered with grin.

 

“So, can we start the party now girls? I will take champagne for you two, don’t go anywhere.”

 

 “You will take for us or for the blonde girl over there oppa?” Yuri can’t to not teasing her bother.

 

“You will see it my dear, I’m serious this time. Soo, keep Yuri here for me. I don’t want both of us get problem because of her, okay.” He gave his best smile to Sooyoung. He knew that Yuri’s head full of insane idea. Once, he and Sooyoung get punishment because they let Yuri swim in the river behind hill in the castle. 

 

“I’m also tired of punishment my Lord. I will tie her in the colonnade if it’s needed.” Sooyoung wink to Jiyoung.

 

“Yah…How could you say that.” Yuri asked disbelieve. Jiyoung just chuckled and leave them in the verbal arguments.

 

 

 

 

Duke of Jung had lost in his day dream. He got invitation yesterday. Actually he was really busy with parliament but since the old Marques of Kwon was his father best friend, he can’t just ignore it. His family had used to visit House of Kwon or the castle to spent holiday. Moreover, it’s been long time since he had met Jiyoung and Yuri. Actually, the idea met Yuri that made Yunho willing to come and set aside the parliament business. Last time he met her was 2 years ago in his mother funeral. He certain Yuri was transform into beautiful lady now. He can’t wait to meet her. Does she still remember him?

 

“My lord, we arrive in the town. Do you want to buy a gift first or we just go to the town hall?” It was Mr. Choi, his assistant.

 

“Lets find Lady shop first Siwon. I don’t want to come with an empty hand”

 

“Yes, My Lord.”

 

They were spent fifteen minutes to search a best gift and another fifteen minutes argument to choose the cover. After tiring argument, finally they were chosen violet cover with simple flower decoration to wrap the perfume. After that, they rushed to the town hall so that Yunho will not miss the main event.

 

“Thank you Siwon. You can come to the party if you want.” Siwon handed the gift to Yunho.

 

“Your welcome my Lord, but I prefer to take a rest in the Hotel if you don’t mind.” He said with smile.

 

“Sure, take your time and Yesung, pick me up at 1 pm.” Yunho said to the coachman.

 

“Yes my Lord.” And then the carriage left the town hall and headed to the hotel.

 

Yunho had felt really nervous. Not because the party. He had often got party invitation since he was Duke of Jung. He was also the most desirable bachelor as son in law. Yunho have the best qualities. He was inheriting Duke Title when he just 19 years old. He had also forced to take care of trivial matters and details of various kinds along with the Title. He had called by the King in age 23 to join the parliament. Now he was 27 and looked handsome not only because of his experience but also because he was really handsome naturally. He had straight up his coat and his hair, took a deep breath and entered the hall.

 

The decoration was luxurious. There was a wide dance floor in the middle of the room. In the left side, the guest can picked champagne, wine and other drinks along with many kind of cake in the long table. On the right side, orchestra kept plays a song. He gave his hat to the waiter behind the entrance.

 

Jiyoung still flirting with the blonde girl when he saw Yunho entered. Two glass of champagne still in his hand and he took a peek on his sisters. Obviously both of them show an anger face when they met glance with Jiyoung. It took 20 minutes for him to get two glass of champagne!!! That’s too much.

 

“I’ve got to go, honey. My sisters look like ready to kill people. Meet me later after this party finish. I’II waits in the entrance.”  He said to the blonde and gave her peck on the lips. She only nodded her head and smile. He knew that she would never miss the chance to spend the night with Marques of Kwon.

 

Yuri glared at her brother when he approached them,

 

“Here are your drink ladies.” He tried to lighten up the tense atmosphere.

 

“Alright, I’m really sorry. I can’t help it. She always glancing on me and it’s really hard to resist her neck line.” Yuri elbowed his brother waist.

 

“My lord that is not proper statement to start conversation with your sister, “  Sooyoung take the glass from Jiyoung hand. He nodded his head “I’m sorry then Soo. Where are mom and dad? We have special guest here.”

 

“Does the King already here?” Yuri took a sip on her drink.

 

“It’s not only the king actually.” Yuri gave him curious look and start to searching for the special guest. Yuri felt like her body flying when she saw him. Flash memories about the incident two years ago suddenly hit her.

 

Yunho was roaming his eyes in the room. Then his eyes met hers. She was standing there near the colonnade beside the orchestra. With her hair bun in the top of her head leave few strings to fall in her shoulder. Her dark blue gown fit with her perfect figure and it show her crock bone. Her hand wrapped in white gloves. She was taller than 2 years ago. She stood between her brother and her cousin. It felt like the time stop when they look at each other until a voice woke him up.

 

 

 

 

 

I've tried so hard to make it more insteresting. Finally they meet each other.
Thanks for subscribing this story, hope this could satisfy you