unexpected surprise

Love in Autumn

Chapter 4

 

It’s been a week since the last party. After the dance session over, Yuri immediately dragged Sooyoung back to home. This week felt like a hell to Yuri. She only had her mind on Yunho. He was still the same like years before. The only different was Yunho more gentlemen. He seems so mature. The worse, two day again the season will begin. Almost all Lord and Lady have back to their town house. Her mother also didn’t help at all. She always forced Yuri to go to the boutique every day in order that she can get beautiful gowns for her debut. All Yuri need right now was sleep.

But this morning everyone seems busy. She heard her room door had knocked few time but she ignore it. She had back to her dream again until suddenly autumn sun light shinning on her face. She blinked fast for this invasion, try hard to sit. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and find Sooyoung stand in front of the window holding the curtains and Jiyoung sit on the chair near the furnace. There was a glass of brandy in his hand. 

“What the hell is going on? Wasn’t I told you before, today I don’t want to be disturbed?” Yuri rose from her bed to wash her face.

“Ask your brother Yul. I just do what he told me.” Sooyoung walked towards Yuri to give a towel. Then she sat across Jiyoung.

“Can I try this?” She asked to Jiyoung.

“I will give anything to you Soo, ,” He pour another glass of brandy to Sooyoung.

“Don’t you dare to give her that Oppa! . . And you, it is still too early to get drunk.” Yuri sat beside Jiyoung and pointing at Sooyoung.

“I just want to try Yul. It doesn’t mean I want to get drunk. I’m always curious why a man always drink all the time,, , and they seem tolerant with alcohol.” Jiyoung chuckled after hearing Sooyoung statement.

“Alright,, but just only one glass. And if something happen it’s your fault Oppa. So, tell me what is it about this invasion?”

Jiyoung handed Sooyoung the glass. She immediately tried the liquor. “I have a good news and bad news. Actually it is bad news for you. How does it feel Soo?”

“Not so bad Oppa. Can I have another glass?” Sooyoung smiled sweetly at Yuri.

Yuri immediately took the bottle and put in her lap. “You’ve promise me before, remember?” Sooyoung pout her face.

“Tell me Oppa.”

“Well, you know that the session will begin. Father invites Yunho to stay here with us because his town house is being renovated.” Yuri looked so hard to digest his brother words.

“And the surprised is, he will occupy a room in front of your room. The waitress already cleans the room and he will get here around this afternoon.” Sooyoung added. That’s the reason why this morning she heard loud voices. Damn!

“Where is dad? I need to talk to him.” She got up and picked her robe.

“Unfortunately he has a meeting with the King at the Palace. And no matter how hard your protest, you’ll get nothing. It’s his final decision.” Jiyoung stood to stop his sister. He grabs her arm and forced her to sit again.

“But Oppa, between all rooms in this house, why should that room?” Yuri asked disbelieved.

“Because he thinks that you and Lord Jung are friend.” With Sooyoung here, it really doesn’t help. All her statement was true but it was painful. “You’d better get ready because he will come just in minute. Her Ladyship wants you to welcoming Lord Jung.”

Yuri glanced at her brother asking for help. But she knew that he also couldn’t do anything. “Just be strong sweetie,,” That’s the only words that he said.

 

Jiyoung had going to catch up his father. Meanwhile, her mother was receiving guests. Sooyoung helped her get ready.

“I know what you’ve been thinking this whole week.” Sooyoung brought Yuri night gown in her left hand and comb in her right hand. She handed the comb to Yuri than put the gown in the clothes hamper.

“How could you know?”

“You seem so calm Yul. Let me help you.” She took the comb from Yuri’s hand and help her comb her hair.

“Does it look very clear?”

“Of course it is. You don’t even do something bad to Mr. Lee in a week. It's a record.”

“I don’t know Soo. It’s really complicated.”

“My lady, can I come in.” Mrs Seo knocked the door and opened the door. “Her Ladyship asks you to go down immediately. Lord Jung had arrived.”

“Tell her I’ll be there in minutes.” They looked each others. Sooyoung could see that Yuri really nervous.

“Alright my Lady.”  She closed the door.

“You’ll be fine Yul.” Sooyoung put little face powder on her cheek.

“I need you Soo, ,” She gripped Sooyoung hand.

“I’ll always beside you.” Sooyoung smiled at her.

They walked toward guestroom. Yuri could recognize Yunho voice once she heard it. They were still talking about something when the girls entered the room.

“Oh, you’re here. Take seat girls.” Her mom asked them to sit. They sat across Yunho. Tea already served and the waitresses leave the room.

Yunho felt his eyes glued on Yuri. She looked so beautiful in her red velvet gown. Her hair had curled and fell on her shoulder. Her gesture was perfect. It seems like she worked hard for her debut. She sat across him with her back straight and her hand on her lap. She peered at Yunho and crinkles her forehead.

“Yuri, I want you to accompany Yunho. I have to go and I will bring Ms Sooyoung with me. Take him for a walk in this house. Make him feel comfort because he's going to stay in this house for 3 months, sweetie. Mrs Seo, ask Mr Lee does the carriage is ready.” Yuri just stared dumbfounded at Sooyoung.

“I’m really sorry my Lord for not able to accompany you any longer, Yuri will replace me.” They stand up. Yunho didn't mind at all, in fact he was actually very pleased. He smiled at her Ladyship.

“Have fun, sweetie.” She hugged Yuri and bow to Yunho. “Let’s go Soo, I don't want to come late.”

‘Oh my God, it is absolutely worse than hell.’ Yuri thought when she stares at Sooyoung back. She turned herself and find Yunho grinned at her.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

 

 

 

 

 

another chapter.....

I hope it's not too boring

don't forget to give your comment