Jessica's letter

Love in Autumn

Chapter 6

 

Yuri POV.

What the hell was going on with him? He is the one that started this and now he left me alone without any explanation. Damn that Jung! And what happens to me? Seems like I can’t stop crying. Or it is karma because we’re cheating on Ara. How can it come so fast? How can he change his mind when it’s already too late? And how dare he left me without even help me with this ing gown? Although I’m still crying, I take Jessica’s letter and start to read it. The tears blur my vision but I still manage to see the words.

 

Dear Yuri,

I miss you so much. That’s the first sentence that I want to say when I can meet you again. But when you receive this letter, probably I’m already leaving this country.

How have you been Yul? I’m sure that you look prettier than the last time I saw you. Because when Yunho oppa return home from the party, the first thing that he told me was all about you, how you’ve turn more mature, you seems taller until you look so calm in front of peoples. The only question is where you hide that dorky side of you Yul?

 I’ve also heard that you will start your debut. You must be really worked hard for your debut. Actually I’m a bit jealous to you, how can you debut first without even waiting me? I’m sure that we will be the most wanted bride soon after the season begins. But, you must be careful because I will begin my debut next year so; you better mark your husband as soon as the first party starts.

Actually I don’t want to barge in, but I also can’t silent watching your relationship with Yunho oppa more complicated. Do you still love him, Yul? Because he is always love you. What happened two years ago, it just misunderstanding. He is kind of people that rarely tell his feeling. And your attitude doesn’t help at all. He never loves Ara. It was my mother mistake. Get his love only for you Yul, I don’t want you regret when finally it’s too late.

I can’t tell more than this. It is up to you that you want to find the truth or you want to give up.

You must to reply this letter. I give you the address behind this paper. I’m sorry that it is too short because I’m in hurry when I wrote this letter.

Oh, I forgot something, say hi to Sooyoung for me. I miss that tall kid.

                                                                                                                                                                     Your best friend,

                                                                                                                                                                             Jessica

 

 

 

I cry even louder when I read Jessica letter. Poor Sica. I just realized that I’m really cruel. She’s always the first who sending letter, even when she fight against her illness. As her best friend, I had never visited her because I’m afraid that I would meet Yunho. Although she said she never mind, but I know that deep in her heart she disappointed with me.

End Yuri POV

 

meanwhile. . ..

 

“Mrs. Seo. Do you know where Lady Yuri is?” Sooyoung just came back from following Her Ladyship.

“Few minutes ago, I saw Lord Jung come out from library but I didn’t saw Lady Yuri. I assume that she is stay in the library.”

“Thank you.” Sooyoung rushed towards the library. She felt something happen between them.

Once she arrived, she storming inside without even bothers to knock the door first. She entered the library and Yuri turning her head, she was crying out loud in the couch.  

“What happens? Why are you crying? Did he hurt you? Where is he now?” Sooyoung’s face turned red because of anger. She turned away to search Yunho and almost reaching the door when Yuri grabbed her arms.

“Let me explain first. It’s not like what you think. Come on.” Yuri closed the door and dragged Sooyoung towards the couch. Sooyoung was still standing when Yuri sit in the couch. She noticed that somehow Yuri’s gown messy.

“What he did to you? Don’t tell me that you just . . . .” Sooyoung unable to continue, she closed with her hand. Her eyes widen in horror.

“It’s not like what you think Soo. He didn’t do anything to me, not yet.”

“What do you mean Yul?”  Sooyoung stared at Yuri with disbelieved. “Not yet”. Does she plan to do that?

“Just sit first, could you? I promised I will tell the whole story.”

“Fine. But you must tell the truth, don’t try to hide anything from me, I will notice it, Yuri.” Sooyoung sat beside Yuri and try to calm herself. Then Yuri told the whole story to Sooyoung. It was funny to see Sooyoung expression change from angry to shy and her check blushing madly, until confuse when Yuri told Jessica’s letter to her.

“I don’t get it Yul. I know that lord Jung have feeling for you.” She was thinking so hard. “So, it’s not only me who think that your relationship is really complicated. And what she means about her mother mistake?”

“I don’t know Soo. We better find out.” Yuri shrugged and sighed heavily.

“Not we, just only you.” Sooyoung corrected.

“You don’t want to help me?” Yuri peeked at her.

“Of course I will help you, but I don’t want to barge in too deep. . . . . . You know, I’m glad that you realized you still love him. I thought you will give up on him. So, what’s your plan?”

“I will change my attitude towards him. But, , , , , ,”

“But?”

“I don’t think I can face him now after what we did, , , ,” Yuri’s cheek blushing beautifully.

“However, I’m grateful that he was stop before its gone too far. It’s proving that he cares to you.”

Sooyoung words were like sun to Yuri. Finally she realized why Yunho stop his action. It was because he wanted to keep Yuri’s ity. It was Yunho, not her brother. Yunho is a gentleman, his brother an . She swore if it was her brother, he would never stop until he gets what he wants. She smiled shyly.

 Realized that she just share her personal adventure with Sooyoung. “You will never tell anyone about this, right?” She glanced at Sooyoung.

“About what?” She replied innocently.

, she would get big trouble if Sooyoung tells someone about this.

“About anything that I’ve just tells you. Promise me Soo.” She glared at Sooyoung. She could saw a smirk playing on her lips. She knew that Sooyoung had planned something.

“With one condition, Yul”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry because this capter is kind of short. the next chapter will reveal about two years ago,  

I've been thinking to make sequel with love story between sooyoung and siwon after this one finish, there's still YunRi moment because they will help SooWon to be together.

Thank you so much for your comment and subscribe.