He is Choi Siwon

Love in Autumn

 

 

Chapter 13

 

 

 

The couple was finally stopping from their hugging. “It’s okay Sooyoung-ah this is my friend.” Yuri was happily introducing Siwon.

 

“Best friend, my Lady.” Siwon corrected.

 

“What’s happen, why are the napkins scattered on the floor?” Yuri narrowed her eyes on the bewildered Sooyoung.

 

“It’s because this greasy man blundering against me!” Sooyoung pointed her finger to Siwon face. “And. . . and his impolite hands. . . .were landed on. . . . on. . . . .” Sooyoung was stuttering to continue her words. “forget it!” She glared to Siwon before run to the kitchen.

 

“What are you doing to her?” Yuri asked suspiciously.

 

Siwon face faintly turning red, then he had put an innocent face “nothing, I swear!” 

 

But Yuri wasn’t satisfied with the answer and kept that disbelieving face because she never saw he's blushing because of girl before.

 

“I bumped into her because I didn’t saw her, , ,then I fell on top of her and. . . . .“ He was trying to find the right words to describe what had happen “and my hand unintentionally landed on, , , , you know . . . “ Siwon looked so panic, his hands were roaming in the air and finally he pointed to his chest.

 

Yuri couldn’t stop from laughing “no wonder she looked so mad, you had touched her private area. Oh Oppa, you and your naughty hand. . .” Yuri punched his arm.

 

“It was accident Yul,” Siwon defended “She’s the one who over reacted!”

 

“Hey. . . What are you two doing here?” a voice stopped Yuri from laughing, it was Yunho.

 

 

Siwon quickly rise his hands up upon hearing warning tone in Yunho's voice.

 

“You’re here!” Yuri happily ran to his side “where were you the whole day? I’ve been looking for you” Yuri attached to Yunho like a little girl.

 

“miss me, sweetie?” He was happy seeing Yuri like this “I’m sorry for not seeing you, but we can go for a walk tomorrow”

 

“Are you sure? Aren’t you having an assembly in parliament tomorrow?” She’s happy Yunho offering his precious time but she doesn’t want to bother him too much.

 

“It has been delay”

 

When Yunho about to reach Yuri’s tempting lips, Siwon coughed on purpose “excuse me, , , but I’m still alive here” His tone was allusive.

 

“Yul, I warn you don’t ever near him again” Yunho gazed him with disbelieve. Yuri just chuckled, amused with Yunho’s jealousy.

 

“How can you give that stare to me? I’m her best friend too. . ” Siwon said with sarcasm.

 

“I do always not trust you when it’s about women,” Yunho answered “Come on, just leave this man to your brother, they will have their own ‘pleasure’” He dragged Yuri to his room before shut the door in hurry.

 

“That lovely couple is really, , ,” Siwon grumbled on his way to searching for Jiyoung existence.

 

 

 

 

 

“What do you think?” Jiyoung said as he and Siwon enter the glamour night club where there are a lot of beautiful ladies walk pass them without forget to give the winks.

 

“It’s heaven Ji. . . oh my dear merciful lord, . . .   You see that one. She’s mine!” Siwon immediately declare as he saw a gorgeous lady sitting alone in the middle of the room.

 

“That one is pretty hard to get, but I hope luck on your side buddy, I’ll be in that room if you’re looking for me” Jiyoung pointed at the door beside the bar “have fun Choi” He patted Siwon shoulder before rushed to the secret room.

 

“The only thing you don’t know is, luck always on my side Ji,” He mumbled out loud while walking to approach his goddess who seems annoyed ignores the wooing bachelors around her.

 

Siwon confidently stopped right in front of her “Is this chair already occupied?”

 

The lady contumelious was eyeing him up and down. “You’re new here, aren’t you?”

 

“Yes, my lady and, you look like drown on your boredom” He smirked “I’m offering companion”

 

“Unfortunately this chair has this own master, and I’m in the process of waiting for him right now.” Her answer turned him down but somehow her eyes were staring him full with interest.

 

“It’s okay for me if I only will be your solace for a while, as long as I can shove that tediousness from your beautiful face.” He doesn’t like to lose before even try to fight.

 

“Nice offer, but I have no any information about you, and. .  I have a high standard for a gentleman to be with me” She spoke loftily.

 

“Then you have to know me before you decided whether I have the qualities or not” Siwon offered.

 

The Lady be carried away with Siwon attractiveness “please . .” She gestured him to sit.

 

“You are unusual, , , , ,” She stopped

 

“Mr. Choi” Siwon introduced him self “Choi Siwon”

 

 “Mr. Choi , ,  ,” She continued, offering her hand to get a light kiss from him.

 

“I see you have fall for me My Lady, ,”

 

“Just call me Victoria”

 

“Then you can just call me Siwon”

 

The two finally able to get along each other, with Siwon flirting there’s no one can resist. Victoria glad, Siwon was there. Beside his friendly attitude, with his appearance he could make another gentleman think twice before seducing her.

 

“May I know who’s the person you waiting for?”

 

“It’s Changmin, Lord Shim. He brings me here to enjoy the night before suddenly he has something important to do, and he said it’s not ladies business.” She explained the detail of her loneliness.

 

“Where is he now?”

 

She pointed the door where Jiyoung is “Over there. I saw some of Lord entered that room. He ought to be finish now.” She sighed in peevish “. . lately they often had meeting, I wonder is there something happen with the kingdom,”

 

“Well, you can forget him for now, I’m here Victoria. . .” Siwon said to ease her mad “. . .actually I’m curious about your relationship with him. . .”

 

“I’m his lover” She cut him off. “I’m different with other women that craving for his love”

 

“oh…” He nodded his head.

 

Suddenly the door of secret room swung open and revealed gentlemen behind. They were swarm come out from the room. Meanwhile Victoria, who had her eyes on the door finally smiling when Shim Changmin spotted exit the door with Jiyoung beside him.

 

“There he is,” She turned to Siwon “Thank you so much for your entertainment Siwon, I appreciate it” Then she stood up to welcoming his lover before he could answer back.

 

“Guess it’s not my lucky night, , ,” He sighed. He watched Victoria walk in hurry to run into Changmin side. Jiyoung understood the situation and straight away approach the upset Siwon.

 

“My luck is leaving me tonight” He said before Jiyoung could .

 

“Come on Choi, there are many angel here” He encouraged.

 

“I’ve lost my passion to flirting another. Well, maybe flirting Ms. Choi would be a good idea. . . . .” His face turned brightly at his own idea.

 

“I will never let you to do that, she is my cousin” Jiyoung warned.

 

 “easy dude, I’m joking ,”

 

“I’m begging you; don’t give your self a problem for flirt my cousin”

 

Siwon turned to him in questioning “You wouldn’t be serious about it?”

 

“I have the responsibility for protecting my sisters from a man like you” He looked at Siwon “and like my self” He added.

 

Siwon laughed whole heartily “then you must be relieve because Yuri with Yunho”

 

“I’ am. He’s the best. Now, stop talking about the couple. I’m sure they’re having fun right now, how about brandy?” He offered.

 

“Sounds good to me” Siwon smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*sighed

finally I made this one. . .

the next chap would be really hard for Yunho because he has to meet Ara.

so, stay tunned guys. . ^^

and thanks for your comment guys. I really appreciate it