The same pain

Love in Autumn

 

Chapter 3

 

 

 

 

 

The bell sound ringing with the arrival of the royal family. Yunho seem didn’t noticed it because he had lost in his own dream.

 

“My lord, you’re here. I thought you didn’t come.” Yunho turn to his left to found Princess Ara smiling brightly at him. She looks beautiful as always in her yellow gown. The silk gloves wrap until her arms and her hand carry a bag hand. She had curled her brown hair.

 

“Yes your highness, how have you been?” He took Ara’s right hand and kisses it. Ara had a hard time to calm herself. She had falling in love with Yunho since first time they meet.

 

“I’m fine my lord. Mom, Dad, meet Duke of Jung.” Yunho just realized that the King and Queen already stood beside them. After a short platitude with King and Queen, Yunho gave place to other guest to have talked with the royal family. But someone grab his arm. He turned to find Ara following him.

 

“My lord, I don’t have intended to spend this party with my parents. Do you mind to accompany me, my lord?” Yunho had known Ara for long, being the only princess in the kingdom she always get what she want and she didn’t accept “no” as answer.

 

“Lets approach the marchioness then, ..” He offered his arm to Ara which was she gladly accepted it. The only thing that Yunho didn’t realize was someone looking at them with jealousy.

 

“My lady, are you alright?” . . . . . . There was long silence.  “My lady, I’m really hungry.” Sooyoung nudge on Yuri arm. Still no response. “Sooyoung had lost her temper and pinch Yuri’s arm which causing her to yell in pain and almost dropped the glass. Jiyoung already left them because he had to accompany his father to welcoming the royal family.

 

“What’s that for?” Yuri was rubbing her arm, wince in pain.

 

“I’m sorry Yul, but you need to get up from whatever you’ve been thinking because I’m hungry. It’s already my lunch time.” Soo whispered to her. “You looked like a zombie, my lady.” She grins wider at Yuri. Seriously, this side of Sooyoung that Yuri really hated. Sooyoung always feel hungry out of time. Yuri dragged her across the dance floor so that she can get cake for herself.  “Eat all what you want. I will find my mom. I’II come back later.” With that Yuri put the glass in the table and walked to her mother direction. Sooyoung didn’t even mind if Yuri doesn’t come back. All she need was a food.

 

In the middle of her way, Yuri butted against something until she almost collapsed. Fortunately, there was strong arm sneak in her waist and held her tighter. She titled her head up only to find Lord Jung gazing at her. His eyes full of concern. “Are you alright my lady?”

 

Yuri stood up quickly, release his arm from her waist. Aware that everyone curious eyes on them.

 

 “I’m alright my lord. Thank you for save me.” She had put her head down, unable to meet his eyes.

 

Yuri knew that Yunho still look at her.

 

 “She’s fine my lord. Now, can I have my dance with you?” Ara popped out from nowhere. She looked really annoyed because Yunho ignored her. She slipped her hand in Yunho’s arm.

 

 “Well Lady Yuri, if you don’t mind I will take him back because we don’t want to miss the next dance.” Yuri only nodded her head and excuses to them before finally disappeared in the crowd. Ara dragged Yunho to the dance floor.

 

“What’s happen my Lord?” Ara asked sweetly to Yunho, tried hard to get his attention.

 

“It’s nothing, we just bump each other and she almost fell on the floor.” He smiles.

 

Actually it was important to Yunho. He still remembered her sweet scent when they bump to each other, remembered her body against his, remembered her hand on his chest. He only hopes that she can felt his heartbeat. If two year doesn’t enough to erase his love for her, he doesn’t know how many years he need. If he was not selfish that day, maybe now he will have Yuri as his wife. Yunho felt guiltier to her because now he dances with Ara. Yuri was right, Yunho can’t resist Ara. He always granted what Ara wants.

 

Jiyoung who watched them knew the situation. He immediately chase after Yuri. Instead approached her mother, Yuri chooses to run to the garden on the back of town hall. She can’t hold the tears anymore. She had enough with both of them, he would never change. There’s no need to keep her love only for him. He had kept his heart only for princess Ara. He would have bright future with Ara. Maybe she should listen to her mother and get married soon.

 

Jiyoung following Yuri to the garden, but he lost her track and searching around until he heard her sister cry. “Yuri-ah, , , what’s happen?” He had surprised Yuri, because she immediately wiped her tears.

 

 “I saw what happening Yuri-ah. Mind to tell me the whole story?” She knew she can’t lie to her brother, moreover he knew what had happen two years ago. Yuri asked Jiyoung to sit beside her and told him the whole accident.

 

“Oppa I can’t forget about him, that’s why I don’t want to married soon, .” Jiyoung felt pity for Yuri. But he can’t blame Yunho for that. Yunho had never given any promise to his sister. Jiyoung didn’t know how to comfort his sister since he never had any experience about fall in love. He only knew how to take pleasure from girls.

 

 “Honestly, I want to help you, but you know I never have any love experience.” He sighed.

 

 “I never expected any advice from you oppa, I only need someone to share my problem.” They both pause for second.

 

“You’re okay now? I think mom will look for us. We’ve better come inside.” He put his arm on Yuri shoulder.

 

“I'll definitely look very messy right now.” She tried her best to wipe her tears and tidying up herself.

 

“You're kidding, right? You are the prettiest girl at the party, even throughout the country.” He encouraged her. Yuri always loves her brother no matter how jerk he was. He will always beside her when she needed him. She smiled at him.

“One more thing oppa, don’t tell this to mom or dad.”

“I’ve been keep this secret for 2 years, what makes you thing that I will tell our parent about this, ha?” Yuri trusted his brother more than anyone. They stand up and going back inside.

 

Sooyoung was felt in heaven. She's been eating a full tray of cakes until she saw Yuri and Jiyoung go back to the crowd. She noted that Yuri’s eyes somewhat swollen. She immediately went over to them.

 

“Where have you been? And what’s happen to your eyes? Should I fix up your make-up?” she showered Yuri with questions. Both her hand was full with cakes. Yuri just chuckle after seeing Sooyoung.

 

“You’d better finish those cakes first before touch me.”

 

“I can’t leave them Yuri. Where is your mother order the catering? Why I never find this kind of cake at her kitchen before?” She had full of cake in . Sooyoung never care when people criticize about her un-lady behavior. Besides, she was not a Lady.

 

“It’s because mom worries that you might eat all her cakes when you sneak peek at night Soo. . . . “

 

Jiyoung never gave any objection about Sooyoung and her food. Instead he always asked Sooyoung to accompany him when he eats. It was like Sooyoung can increase his appetite. He turned to Yuri.

 

“I’ll talk to mom that you’re not so well so you can go home after this dance session over. Bring Sooyoung with you. I don’t want she eat all the food in the table. I’ll prepare the carriage for you,,,,.” Yuri nodded her head. Sooyoung groan disagree. They were about to left when Jiyoung spoke again.

“And one more thing Yuri, just avoid him. Don’t go near him. I want to talk to him about something.” It’s not because Jiyoung afraid that Yunho might hurt Yuri again, but he knew when Yuri around, Yunho can’t focus about anything else. He always glanced at Yuri. Their relationship was incredibly hard.

 

“Okay oppa.”

…………………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

 

 

 

from chocolate_yul ^ ^

here another chapter.

Actually, they really love each other.

I'm looking for YunRi moment at Hey3x Music Champ, anyone who has, please share to me......(puppy eyes)