Dance Floor

Love in Autumn

 

 

Chapter 10

 

 

Yuri was fulfilling her words. She had turned out to be the most wanted to dance with by the bachelors. Soon she entered the party room, she would approach by dance invitation from the bachelors, and nonetheless, she is still burning inside when saw Yunho with Ara. Look at the princess now, she gripped Yunho on her arm firm so that he never leaves and she smiled brightly seeing the jealousy ladies.

 

“Are you alright?” Lord Heechul whispered on her ear, waking her up from her thought.

 

“huh?, , , hm, , ,  yes my Lord. I’m perfectly fine.” She was stammering, realized that she only focusing on Yunho during their dance she apologized immediately. “I apologize previously my Lord.”

 

“hm? What’s for?” Her apologized bewilder him.

 

“em, because I’m not focusing my self on this dance. I supposed that you are disappointed with me.” She agitated, but he just raised an eyebrow.

 

“Don’t worry dear.” He bent lower to testing someone reaction. “Once look, I know what’s happen between you and Lord Jung. I can help you to make him jealous.”

 

“What are you talking about my Lord? He’s never having any feeling for me.” She had taken aback at his words.

 

“Are you positive?” He pulled Yuri closer. “Look at him now, he’s ready to chops me. Just enjoy the game dear and let see what he will do.”

 

Heechul turned them so she could see Yunho, and Heechul was right. His face was hard, his body stiffened and Yuri could see thunder in his eyes, ready to swoop down everything he could reach. It makes Yuri confuse, why he insist to choose Ara when he always give his attention to her. Above all, she always witness pure love in his eyes when they talking before. But, hey! it is not time for craving his love. She had suffered enough because of him and she will take vengeance for that. Tonight, yes tonight she will revenge Yunho for what he did. Let him beg for her forgiveness. Let him beg for her love. That’s what she will do. So, she returned to hug Heechul and pretend to whispered sweet things to him.

 

“Well, you’re right my Lord. I know exactly what should I do and I need your assistance. ”

 

“It’s my pleasure dear.” He smirked.

 

And with that, they were dancing while flirting each other, does not be bothered when people started gossiping. And there he was, still in Ara’s arm, anger boiling his blood.

 

“I guess, Lord Kim will marry her as soon as the season ends.” One of Ara’s friends blurted, making Yunho clenched his fist.

 

“I’m agreeing with you. Look at the Marchioness now, she’s smiling non stop, does not even worry with her daughter reputation.” Ara mocked adding fuel to Yunho’s rage.

 

“Let’s we dance.” Yunho spoke through his gritted teeth and dragged Ara without even care to excuse to the ladies.

“But my Lord , , , ,”

 

He cut her off.  “If you have any objection, I can find another partner.”

 

Afraid that Yunho might leave her, she obeyed him. “I want to say that I need to give my handbag to Lady Lee.”

 

“Give it to me.” He snatched the handbag. Ara was watching in fear. She wondering what makes Yunho like this because he never looked so irritated in front of her earlier.

 

“Are you all right my Lord?” She asked carefully,

 

“What’s that mean?”

 

“Oh, it’s nothing. Let’s dance the next music.” She was anxious making Yunho upset.

 

They join the couples on the dance floor after the next song played, and Yunho tried to move closer to the Yuri’s couple who seem enjoy the dance.

 

“Well, you should prepare dear, someone lose control here.” Heechul tighten his arms on Yuri’s, sending smirk to Yunho when they meet gaze.

He could not hold his anger anymore seeing his wanton hands on her, so he intentionally bumped to them, causing Yuri stumble her gown, luckily Heechul manage to catch her before landed on the floor, and earning gasp from the guests. Ara seemed surprised not only because the bump but also Yunho’s arms let go of her rapidly. He jumped next to the holding couple, snatch Yuri away from Heechul.

 

“Are you alright?” Guilty was on his tone.

 

“I’m perfectly fine minutes ago. You should think twice before did so.” She hissed and winced in his grasps. “Now let go of me, you have your own partner over there.” Her eyes pointed Ara’s direction.

 

Situation could be worse if he insist to hold Yuri. Slowly he released his hands and turned to Ara and met her eyes. He could saw pain and shame in her eyes. He walked towards her.

 

“I demand explanation my Lord.” She whispered.

 

“Not now, I have to go now,” Bent down to pick her handbag and give over to her, he turned to leave.

 

“I thought you’re a gentleman.” She attacked, making him stop.

 

“Then you’re wrong.” He answered nonchalantly, does not even bothered to meet her eyes. Conscious that everything more complicated now, he could careless. He was still burning with his own rage because of Yuri. Yuri, she could be an angel and demon at the same time, bewitchingly making him submissive. Walking through the curious guests who had their eyes on him, he found Jiyoung on the corner flirting with young Lady. Seemed does not care with the previous occurrence.

 

“Excuse me, ,” The two of busy people turned their head. “May I borrow this Lord?” He asked to the Lady, seeing her blushing.

 

Jiyoung groaned in disapproval. “What’s now? Can’t you understand how busy I am?”

 

Yunho narrowed his eyes. “You always busy all the time, huh?” The young Lady was hiding in the corner beneath Jiyoung’s figure.

 

“Fine!” He turned to the Lady to whispers something really naughty, perhaps, because Yunho could hear her giggling. “Let’s go.”

 

Yunho bowed to the Lady before chase after Jiyoung. “Seriously, you are annoyance of my pleasure.” Jiyoung glared at him.

 

“You have more than enough about pleasure.” He mocked. They walked through the corridor to the library.

 

“Okay, stop teasing me! Have you enjoyed the dance floor, huh?” He counter attacked, then smiling humiliate.

 

“Blame your sister.”

 

“Easy dude, you’re the one causing all of this.” Jiyoung laughed whole heartily.

 

“I know, but I don’t have a choice.” He sighed. “Have you told the other Lords? I want to finish it quickly. I don’t think I have extra patience to encounter your sister.”

 

“You can count on me. I’ve found something to get rid our arrogant King.” He beamed proudly. “And say thanks to your mom.”

 

“Should I? I don’t know Ji, she was the source of my difficulty. If she didn’t arrange the marriage, you know what will happen to Yuri and me.”  He regretted.

 

“She’s still yours. Trust me. After all, this is for our kingdom.” He patted Yunho’s shoulder, giving encourage. “And my father have known this, he’s pleased about your feeling and give his bless.”

 

Yunho stared at Jiyoung with disbelieved.  “Well, should I say ‘congratulation’ now?” He teased.