Ara's Letter

Love in Autumn

 

 

 

 

Chapter 12

 

 

Yuri woke up inside Yunho’s embrace. She peeked through his board shoulder, titled her head to see whether the sun had rise. For her luck, the sun wasn’t show yet at the firmament. She really wanted to cuddle inside Yunho’s arm for a moment. But for God sake, her moment was disturb by knock on the door. Yunho finally woke from his slumber.

 

“morning, my lily.” He greeted her with sleepy eyes.

 

“Lily?” She narrowed her eyebrows, but still likes the nick name.

 

The knocked voice in the door was louder now. Yuri certain it was Sooyoung. “Soo, wait a minute.” She shouted.

 

“I have to go back to my room,” She untied Yunho’s arms on her waist, sat down and wrapped the sheet around her to search for her night gown underneath the blanket.

 

“Looking for this?” His hand was holding the night gown as he grinned ear to ear.

 

“Give it to me, ,” She leaned in to snatch the night gown but he was fast. “Yunho! Sooyoung is waiting outside.” She glared at him. But he puckered his lips, signaling her to kiss him. 

 

“Fine,,” She sighed and pecked his lips. “Satisfied?”

 

He nodded his head like a children. “I’ll help you.”

 

They got up from bed and he helping Yuri gets dressed. When he was open the door, Sooyoung standing with panic and Yunho only give her apologetic smile. Yuri popped out behind him. 

 

“Seriously, what took you so long?” Sooyoung hissed. She grabbed Yuri’s hand and pulled her. “I’ll take care of her from now on.” She bowed to Yunho before dragged Yuri to her room and closing the door.

 

 

 

 

 

“I just lost ten years of my life!” Sooyoung grumbled once the close the door.

 

“Thanks Soo, ,” Yuri hugged her. “We will marry soon. He proposed me last night.”

 

“Are you positive?” She pulled, break the hug.

 

“Well, I don’t know, but he asked me to marry him today.” Yuri played the hair in her shoulder and her face flushed gleaming in happiness.

 

“You got to be kidding me! Did you agree?” Sooyoung face palmed her forehead.

 

“I did not give him answer, but I know we will marry sooner or later. He loves me Soo, I can see it. His eyes say so.” She grinned.

 

“Okay, okay.” Sooyoung felt happy for her cousin. “You have to be grateful because I’m the one who saw what you guys had been doing.”

 

“Don’t say that you ask another condition?” Yuri gazed her suspicious.

 

Sooyoung smiled shyly and Yuri groaned in peevish to her cousin. ! She should know that Sooyoung would ask something from her as retain for keeping her secret and Yunho did not help at all.

 

“You can ask anything but not something related to Lord Changmin.” Yuri was setting up strict expression and she saw disappointed in Sooyoung face.

 

Sooyoung begged to her “Yuri-ah. . . .” and Yuri shook her head stubbornly.

Sooyoung had been in love with Lord Changmin recently. She always sneaked peek to meet him at the party without Yuri knowing. Yuri did not agree because Changmin’s behaviour is like her brother, a bastard, a jerk, and an . Soon her love was overestimated and she was craving for his attention between other Ladies. Lately, Yuri was hectic with her Yunho’s problem and gave no attention to Sooyoung.

 

“Listen Soo, he’s not the right man for you. Trust me!” Sooyoung gave her suspicious stare. “He’s my brother type.”

 

“and how do you know that while you were busy with Lord Jung?” Sooyoung crossed her arms in front of her chest. She wouldn’t let Yuri disfiguring her prince charming.

 

Yuri snorted upset because she knows Sooyoung trying to hide the facts. “I’ll never grant your condition, then. I don’t mind if you gossiping what had happened between Lord Jung and I. You could even tell my mom about that.” She challenged Sooyoung and smirking in victory seeing her agape in surrender.

 

 

 

 

The rest of the day Yunho spent his time by thinking what should he do with Ara. One wrong step and everything would fail. He has to make the most acceptable explanation without any clue about the substantively. But Ara is sensitive person; He had remembered clearly when he left her at the party. She looked like castaway puppy and her eyes were the epitome of misery. It will be difficult to get her trust back. No, it’s not her trust that he worried the most, but their friendship. He values the most their friendship though Ara never sees the same way. He just only hope that someone did not gossiping what had happened.

 

“Good afternoon gentleman.” Mr. Siwon entered Jiyoung office work, causing Yunho taken aback from what he’s been thinking. For the moment, Jiyoung was chuckles seeing Yunho’s reaction. He knew what had been in his thought and let him lost in it.

 

Siwon seemed did not notice with his Lord reaction. His face was happy and he took something from his coat. “I have something for you.” He pointed a letter to Yunho and eyeing him with greasy look.

Yunho worriedly took the letter and have no energy to railing at Siwon’s greasiness. All his attention was focusing on the letter. He glanced at Jiyoung who gave him reassuring smile and nodded. Siwon, who hadn’t any clue what was going on, suddenly feeling nervous watching the two signaling each other. Yunho opened it slowly, wondering what it would be. To his relieve, Ara was not write any confusing words. She wanted to meet him tomorrow at the park, their usual meeting place.

 

“Its okay” He spoke to ease the suspense. The other two let out a deep breath their holding to.

 

“and what was that about?” Siwon narrowed his eyes, curiosity drawn all over his tired face.

 

Yunho gesturing him to sat down across him on the couch. “Well, seem like you missed everything Siwon. Where should I start this?” Yunho was asking the busy Jiyoung on his work table.

 

He shrugged. “the party? I’m sure he knows the source of this problem.”

 

Siwon was listening in enthusiastic as Yunho told the whole story and he regretted could not watch when it was occurred whereas he could accelerate his return.

 

“So, how’s Yuri condition?” He had a big concern about Yuri’s condition.

 

“Oh, don’t worry Siwon. Yunho handle my sister well, they are in a good state after spending last night together.” Jiyoung answered with naughty smile leaving Yunho timidly in his seat.

 

“Who’s telling you Ji?” He was piercing to the grinning Jiyoung.

 

“This is my house, dear my beloved friend.” Jiyoung answer teasingly. “But, I swear I’ll kill you if you broke her heart.” His tone had changed in to the warning one.

 

Siwon was in a blank state while watching the two. He could not believe with Jiyoung statement but seeing Yunho redden face, it must be had happened.

 

“Close your mouth Choi!” Yunho smacked his head and got up to take him a drink. “You stay over, right? I’m begging you. You know, Kwon family makes me whirling and your presence will lessen it.” He handed him the brandy.

 

Jiyoung was laughing whole heartily. “Mr. Choi, I promise you it will be a good choice if you agreed.”

 

“Okay.” He agreed immediately. When Jiyoung is offering pleasure, then it will be unforgettable pleasure.

 

Nice. At least Yunho has someone to overcome this entire ridiculous tricky situation. He glad his best friends always lend their shoulder when he needed the most. Moreover, he had pacified Yuri’s love and there will be no offence from his angel anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 Yuri stormed out from her room after hearing Sooyoung screams and she found her on the corridor with someone, a man exactly. She felt familiar with the man and when they turned because hearing someone get closer, Yuri immediately running to hug the man. The man was gladly lifting Yuri in the air and spun her around.

“Yah! Let go of her you greasy man!.” Sooyoung yelled from her place, her hands were holding a tray and ready to smack anytime.