Twisted

Love in Autumn

Chapter 8

 

Yunho POV

I feel really sorry to her. I knew she would hate me after what I had done in library. But she has power over me, and I could not stop once I lay a hand on her. Fortunately, I was capable to control my self at the last moment. And I’m grateful she wasn’t telling anyone about this. It could be disaster if her family knew. But I can felt that she was change. She was not avoiding me anymore. Even she was choosing to sit beside me during the dinner. Does she plan something? And I swore I was seeing Jiyoung smirking towards us.

 

When I was about to entered my room, I heard footsteps behind me. It was Yuri. She stopped in her spot and we looking each other. This was my chance to apologize. I took a deep breath and walking towards her.

“Yuri, I’m really sorry, I mean it.” She looked so fascinating under the candle light. I remembered how soft her skin in my hand. Wait,, it was not the right time to hallucinating about her. She smiled to me and I saw sincerity in her smile.

 

“It’s okay. . . . . . .. . . um, , ,it’s about Jessica. She said she leave this country in her letter. Where’s she go?” Her face turned serious.

 

“I send her to India with one of my uncle. I got news about traditional healer who can cure malaria. I sent him letter and he said he will try his best to heal Jessie.”

 

“I feel sorry for her. I wasn’t there when she need me.” She spoke softly.

 

“She knew your situation, Yuri. And she’s much better lately. This healing is to ensure that all viruses are dead.”

 

“What is this? Yunho, you said you want to sleep early?”

 

We both shocked to see Jiyoung leaning in the wall. He grinned ear to ear. “What? Do I look like a ghost?”

 

Yuri glared at her brother then excusing her self.

“I see that you’re not tired at all. . . I think alcohol will perfect in this moment. Are you coming with me?” He walked past me and show off his white teeth. I rolled my eyes and following him. When he about to spoke something I cut him off.

End of Yunho POV

 

 

 

 

Yuri felt like her heart might be exploded. Well, at least everything seemed better now. She regretted why she never being nice to Yunho before. And the most uplifting was she has 3 months to close to Yunho in her home. She promised to her self that she will get Yunho only for her self, only for herself. She repeated the words many times before finally fall in deep slumber.

 

Two days had passed. Her ladyship and Sooyoung seemed really busy preparing Yuri’s debut to night at Lord Hwang mansion. Meanwhile Yuri just stayed in her room all day long, wondering about Yunho. She was certain that tonight Ara will always cling to Yunho. She was making a millionth plan to shove Ara from Yunho when Sooyoung happily entering her room. Once she closed the door, she keeps babbling about something. But Yuri did not give her any attention and still busy with her own thought.

“Yah….! Are you listening to me?” Sooyoung yelled at her ear.

 

“Awww, , , Yah. . . .! How dare you yell at my ear?” She returned yelling at Sooyoung still rubbing her poor ear.

 

“That’s for not pay attention to me. Well, it must be because Lord Jung.” Sooyoung winked to her.

 

“I’m still making plan to save Yunho from the princess.”

 

“You just need to stay by his side since the party start.”

 

“Mom will suspicious. She doesn’t know what happen between us.”

 

“Then you can do nothing. You know that the princess really like Lord Jung, right? Even I’ve ever heard that she intimidation a Lady just because she was talking with him in party last year. And after that, she never gets any party invitation. But don’t worry. she will never do that to you because she thinks that you and Lord Jung just like brother and sister. Ah… don’t forget that she is your brother friend.”

 

“Does she is that possessed to Yunho? Well she should prepare to lose then, because I will never let her have him.” Yuri showed her devilish smile.

 

“Looks like someone is jealous here? By the way Yul, thank you so much. Your information helps me a lot.” Sooyoung grinned ear to ear “And I think I fall in love with him.”

 

Yuri surprised hearing her statement. “Soo, I don’t think it is love. You just carried away with his charisma.”

 

“Yul, I know you don’t like him. But, he’s not that bad.”

 

“How do you know?” Yuri sensed something happen.

 

“Trust me, “ She picked Yuri’s hand. “I’ve just met him, Yul.” She grinned ear to ear.

 

Yuri’s eyes widen in horror. “You, , ,you sneak peak from me? How can you meet up him without at least someone with you?”

“Look, I’ve met him with someone, and this someone is your mom. . . ” She rolled her eyes. “someone that has the most perfect etiquette. Satisfied?” Yuri’s faces soften.

 

“Well, tell me then, did mom asking something to you?”

 

“Don’t worry. I said that your head start to spinning like usual, but you’ll be fine before the party. Yul seriously, your mom is wild. She almost bought the whole thing displayed on the boutique.”

 

“That’s why I don’t like shopping with her. . . ” Yuri laughed whole heartily seeing her cousin in sufferings. Her mom was an insane shopaholic.  “And that’s for spending my year-pin-money.”

 

“But I also keep your secret, Yul. Fine then, we’re equal now.”  

 

“Who’s agreeing it equal hah? You lie to me about your ‘one condition’. That was ‘two conditions’ actually. I’m not finish yet with you.” She smirked to Sooyoung. “ Now, help me to get ready because my mom will lecture us about on time.”

 

Sooyoung didn’t have any other choice. If Yuri would get scolding, then she would get punishment.

 

 

Sooyoung was right. Since the first party, all her plans to shoving Ara from Yunho were failing, especially with her mom beside her and her worries to Sooyoung.  Seriously what’s gotten into Sooyoung? Once they entering the room, the first thing Sooyoung would do was rushed towards the dining table and standing patiently waiting for someone. And that someone was none other than Lord Changmin.  The most frustrating was Yuri never had any chance to talk with Yunho at home. He was always leaving after breakfast and returning before dinner. Yuri had decided that tonight she will enjoying the party and dancing with all available bachelors. If Yunho could have a good time with Ara, then she does. So, once the party started she accepts all the dance invitation. Her mom was excited seeing her daughter dance flitting with the bachelors. Perhaps one of them soon would be her son in law.

Yunho couldn’t take it anymore after saw Yuri dancing with Lord Taecyeon. How could she let him her body like nothings happen? Well actually it was not groping. He was just put both of his hand on Yuri’s waist while they dancing. But it looked same for Yunho. Once they were finishing the dance. Yunho leaving Ara and her friends while they were busy gossiping. He walked through the crowd, ignoring people’s call. His direction was only one, Yuri. Then he grabbed her hand and dragged her to the garden using side door. 

The garden was quiet and obscure. There was only one torch near the fence post. The torchlight couldn’t reach intern of the garden.  Yunho keep drew Yuri deeper until they reach the park bench under spruce tree. He then pushed her to sit down. Yuri didn’t know what’s gotten into Yunho. He seemed really irritated. She allow him had time to calm down him self while she sitting in quiet.

“Are you okay now?” She asked after a while.

 

“Don’t go nearer him again, ever!” He paced up and down in front of her.

 

“Who’s you’re talking about?” She knew that Yunho was jealous. A small smiled appear on her curve lips, but Yunho did not notice it.

 

“The last men dancing with you. . .” He paused for a while. “He is bastard.”

 

“And who give you the right to call him like that?” She decided to play with him, making him jealous even more.

 

“Yuri, I’m serious now.” He stared angrily at her. “He can bring you to somewhere without your mother notice and do something you’ll regret.”

 

“And it comes from the person who actually did both of the things to me?” She scoffed to him. He was incapable to fight back because it was true. Damn that smart girl!

 

“And you, my Lord, remembering that your lovely Princess desperately needing your attention, you’re not having any duty to watch over me,” With that she stomp on her feet and success to take a step before Yunho throwing her again on the bench.

 

“I’m not finish with you Yuri.”