Cooking? Cooking!

Knightingale

 A few seconds after I called Donghae and got him to come over (it really didn't take more than just mentioning Eunhyuk to.convince him) Gunwoo returned with the water and pills I requested. Thanking him, I gave Eunhyuk two pills to wash down with the water and waited until Donghae arrived, holding a bouquet of red roses. 

 "There's one for every month I've loved you!" he smiled cheesily. I quickly counted them and came to a total of 2 years worth of love and roses. As cheesey as the gesture was, I couldn't stop a huge smile spreading across my face when I saw Eunhyuk's glowing face. "Yah! Have you been crying? Oh, my poor baby!" Donghae gushed, sitting beside him and kissing his forehead repeatedly. I crept out silently and went to the kitchen. 

 When the door slid open, I saw Gunwoo looking in the pantry. 

 "Gunwoo, you can take a break, I'm cooking tonight." I smiled at him as I pulled ingredients out of the fridge.

 "Oh, thank you Mam, but I cannot allow that. You are already doing too much for Master Eunhyuk, it would not be fair on you." he declined humbly. His sweetness only made me want to cook more.

 "I appreciate your flattery, but I insist I cook tonight. I want to." I persisted. He looked unsure, but eventually let me take charge of dinner. I cut and boiled and simmered until I ended up with a perfect Thai green curry. I smiled proudly at the four freshly garnished plates of steaming rice and shrimp and set them down on the dining room table. I found Gunwoo in the living room reading and sent him to the table. Then I went to retrieve Eunhae. I slid the door to Eunhyuk's room open and immediately closed it again. When I had opened it, I had evidently walked in on a serious make-out session between the pair and as cute as their little pecks were, I did not wish to see any tongue-action. I closed the door again and knocked this time. 

 "M-Yeah?" I heard Eunhyuk's voice through the door. 

 "Dinner's ready." I squeaked, praying they didnt notice me. The door opened again and they walked out hand-in-hand smiling happily. 

 "Why are you so red?" Eunhyuk asked once he and Donghae had sat down.

 "Yah! Don't question the woman, she made food." Donghae said, his mouth filled with basmati. 

 "Yeah, don't question me."