The Grand Tour

Knightingale

 "This is the kitchen, though I never really use it cuz I at cooking and Gunwoo cooks pretty much all of my meals so, yeah. But if you're good at cooking or just want a snack then go crazy." Eunhyuk said when we walked into the first room. The white and glass theme continued but this time, red and orange replaced the black and silver, giving the room a more lively feel. All the main appliences, furniture and walls were white, but the accents were either a bright cherry red, or pumpkin orange. At the counter there were two white barstools, one with a red cushion, the other an orange one. In the middle of it there was a bright orange bowl filled to the brim with red, juicy strawberries. The fridge magnets were red and orange, the cooking utensils were red and orange, the pots and pans, the plates, the cups, even the hand and dish soaps were red and orange. 

 "You are seriously colour-coordinated." I said, still taking in every firey accent. He chuckled lightly beside me.

 "Kekeke, gamsa. I try. Onto the next room." he pulled me through another door and we entered a room with another wallmounted flatscreen, several soccer ball egg chairs, a foozball table, a pingpong table, a popcorm machine, and a basketball hoop hanging on the wall. This time, everything was white, blue and red. The colours of South Korea! There was only one room this could be:

 "Welcome to the man cave!" he said proudly. The wooden floors even had the basketball court markings, while the walls held a giant South Korean flag and a large glass trophy case filled with trophies, medals and plaques. I walked over to the case and began counting the awards. 15, 16, 17.. There were at least 30 in there! 

"Are these all yours?" I breathed in awe. He stood so close behind me I could feel the heat radiating off his chest. It made me nervous.

 "Yeah, mostly soccer. I don't like to brag though, come on, I'll show you the next room." once again, we stepped through a silver door into a room of a different colour. 

 This time, the theme was a yellow and white living room.when I walked in there were white leather corner sofas on either side of me and a large television hung on the wall again. The fluffy white carpet was coupled with a large yellow area rug that matched the throw pillows, cabinets, lamps and fireplace scattered around the room. It felt bright and happy, and I could see Eunhyuk and I working on some memory excersises in here quite easily. 

 Next we went to the golden dining room. In the center of the room stood a large, round table covered with a white tablecloth and set with golden plates, cutlery, glasses and a candleholder. A large, glittering chandelier hung directly above it and sent tiny specs of light floating around the room, giving it the illusion of being inside a snowglobe. In each corner stood a large cabinet with a golden record stood on it. Before I could comment, Eunhyuk was pulling me back towards the living room, and we moved straight through into another room, this one the biggest so far.

 The room was dark apart from the atmospheric light emitting from eight lamps on the black walls. Four rows of luxurious, plush red chairs descended gradually to the bottom of a ginormous black screen. He had a home theater that was an actual theater! The steps were even lit up by little inset lights. We walked down them to the left side of the screen and went through yet another door, which this time opened up to a large white and blue room. A large pool with two diving boards reflected the light coming from a wall-sized window looking out on downtown Seoul. "Now for the room you've been waiting for." Eunhyuk said and pulled me one last time through a silver door.

 The first thing I saw when I walked in was another glass wall, framed by lime green curtains. The shiny white floor was decorated with a purple fur rug that matched the colour of the lamps, pillows and laptop perfectly, while the curtains matched the chair, desklamp and blanket. Everything else was white. The bed, the sheets, the bedside tables, the walls, the end table, the desk and the closet were all a stainless shade of brilliant white. My suitcase was already standing infront of a tall mirror between the desk and closet.

 "This is amazing!" I exclaimed, running to the window to look out over all of Seoul. Eunhyuk walked over beside me, putting his hands in his pockets and sighing.

 "It is pretty breathtaking isn't it?" he smiled at the skyline and after a few moments, looked back down at me. "Well, your bathroom is through that door, and if you need anything, just ask Gunwoo, Hai-D or me. I'll let you get settled." he smiled at me then walked back through the door, leaving me by myself in my new room.