Spy

Knightingale

 

 "Do we seriously have to do this?" Eunhyuk whispered from behind me, clearly irritated by the situation. 
 "Yes! Do you want him to know we're spying on him?" I hissed back, pushing through more branches and leaves. We were hiding in a large bush outside the gym window, and Eunhyuk wasn't as into the whole spying thing as I would have thought a guy would have been. "Now pass me the binoculars." he huffed and shoved them into my hand roughly.
 "I meant do we seriously have to spy on Donghae? How is this going to make him forgive me?"
 "Yes, how else do you think we're going to get inside his head? If we watch him, we can tell what he's thinking and feeling just from his body language." I replied, carefully observing Donghae run on a treadmill.
 "I can tell you exactly what he's thinking without any of this. 'Eunhyuk is an insensitive bastard who can go fu-"
 "HOLY CRAP GET DOWN!" I dove down under the leaves as Donghae turned in our direction. Eunhyuk mimicked my actions and flattened to the ground. I looked over at him sympathetically. "He can't stay mad at you forever you know." He smirked at the ground.
 "I'm not so sure. He still hasn't forgiven a guy who stole his favorite crayon in kindergarten." I giggled quietly, and a small, light laugh slipped out of his mouth too. I peeked over the top of the bush again saw that Donghae had left. I stepped out of the hedge and helped pull Eunhyuk out too. We dusted ourselves off, picking leaves and brambles out of our clothes, then looked up to see a bunch of gym members staring at us like we were crazy. I had to come up with an excuse, and quickly!
 "Yep, that's some good soil you got there. Good job, you should all be proud." I explained anxiously. When I realized that none of them were buying it, I grabbed Eunhyuk's good arm and booked it.